Saturday, December 13, 2008
Hi! It's nice to meet you. In cased you missed it my name is Victoria Arya and I am the guru here at Life Starring Ellie and Eve (yeah I know you just snickered at me). I have two littled girls...Ellie and Eve (duh right?) who are the cutest girls ever...but of course I am only slightly biased. I am a SAHM and live in VA. Yup my life is pretty boring in real life, but hey on the net I am pretty cool!
So when I am not finding great gear for the entire family here on Life Starring Ellie and Eve, you can catch me being a Gear Extraordinaire at Ask Baby Kid. Have a question about gear (or pretty much anything else) ask me there! You can also find me at Momdot where I write the Fab Fifteen weekly article. And if I am not reviewing, posting, writing, or playing with the kids, I am trying to find cool gear or cool site I haven't seen before...or I am trying to catch up on my faves.
So when I am not finding great gear for the entire family here on Life Starring Ellie and Eve, you can catch me being a Gear Extraordinaire at Ask Baby Kid. Have a question about gear (or pretty much anything else) ask me there! You can also find me at Momdot where I write the Fab Fifteen weekly article. And if I am not reviewing, posting, writing, or playing with the kids, I am trying to find cool gear or cool site I haven't seen before...or I am trying to catch up on my faves.
Have a question for me? Just leave me a comment with your question...it can be about anything from gear to what my favorite drink is (Coke Zero) and I will answer you here.
Labels: About-me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















2 comments:
Love the cute pics, Victoria! : )))
Your girls are adorable!! Very beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing :)
Post a Comment