Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Ever wondered where you can find “affordable luxuries” for your child or for a child you know? Welcome to Baby Cottage Gifts! They make luxurious items for affordable prices. Jamie, owner of Baby Cottage Gifts, has give Life Starring Ellie and Eve a lovey blanket to give away…this giveaway is for girls, or very secure parents who don’t mind giving their boys hot pink. The lovey is pictured here:
THIS IS A THINK-FAST GIVEAWAY!!! There will only be 3 days for you to enter so do it now!
How to Enter: Go to Baby Cottage Gifts and browse around, then come back here and tell me what your favorite thing was (be sure to leave me a way to contact you). BONUS ENTRIES: *Enter the other giveaways in progress (one entry for each giveaway entered=total of 3 extra entries)*Subscribe to my site (leave the address you used) *Follow my site (leave me the name you used) *Let 3-4 friends know about Life Starring Ellie and Eve (CC lifestarringellieandeve[@]gmail[.]com) *Blog or write about this giveaway in particular or Life Starring Ellie and Eve, be sure to put a direct link into the text (leave me the url) *Grab my button (leave me the url) ENDS JAN 3 AT 8:00 AM EST!!!
Labels: baby, baby-accessories, baby-misc., contests-giveaways











82 comments:
the trumpette ballerina socks are adorable
subscriber
follower
blogged it
http://sweeps4bloggers.blogspot.com/2008/12/lifestarring-baby-cottage-gifts.html
entered eric carle giveaway
entered earring giveaway
entered mellaleuca giveaway
I just love the Disco Dot Crayon Rolls. Those are so nice! Thank you!
I'm a subscriber.
Love the Jack and Lily Hibiscus shoes
I follow your blog
Entered Eric Carle giveaway
I like the BOTO pinback set although I suppose they're probably not super baby-safe being the diameter of a teeny esophagus and containing a sharp point. They sure are cute for moms and dads, though!
p.s. I added your new button to my links page.
I really like the Disco Dot Crayon Rolls. I would give it to my niece. Thanks!
Robeez Pretty Bows Fuchsia Baby Shoes are really cute.
I entered the Eric Carle Giveaway.
I entered the Earring giveaway.
I entered the Mellaleuca giveaway.
I subscribe.
stacie_vaughan@hotmail.com
I'm a follower as Stacie.
I've got your buttton.
http://stacievaughansblog.blogspot.com/
Pink Elephant Juicy Jungle Applique Baby Onesie is really cute! Thanks for entering me.
Happy New Year! I like the Bebop Brim Hat in +Watermelon. Such a cute site with a variety of wonderful items for children. Please enter me in your drawing. Many thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
I am a subscriber to your site! Thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
I also entered your Melaleuca Giveaway Drawing. Thanks, Cindi]
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
I love the Little Sailor Classy diaper cake!
subscriber
entered Eric Carle giveaway
entered the Melaleuca giveaway.
following as MJ
Can I have the baby pictured on the site? Just kidding, but sure is cute! I like the style so much! I'd choose the Spa Dandy Damask STroller blanket, that way if I don't keep it for myself, it works for a gift for either a boy or a girl.
I really like the Groovy Guitars Wet Bag, cute and very functional! Thanks.
laurachilton {at} hotmail.com
I'm a subscriber, laurachilton {at} hotmail.com
I'm following you too (Laura). Thanks!
laurachilton {at} hotmail.com
I also entered the eric carle book contest, thanks!
laurachilton {at} hotmail.com
I really like the mini monkey hats
I subscribe aahaft
I entered the eric carle giveaway
I love their BabyLegs
I subscribe
AND I follow you! :)
and I totally entered the Eric Carle book giveaway
and entered the Meleleuca giveaway. :)
I like the Belle Stroller Blanket. I get all smiley when I see the adorable lil' monkey hats for babies. LOL Thanks for the giveaways.
following
I have signed up to win the Eric Carle books giveaway.
button on blog :)
I like the Retro Dots burp cloth set- coolest burp cloths I have ever seen- thanks!
linjenals at yahoo dot com
I have entered the Eric Carle giveaway-thanks!
linjenals at yahoo dot com
I have also entered the earring giveaway- thanks!
linjenals at yahoo dot com
I am a happy subscriber-thanks!
linjenals at yahoo dot com
I love the Diapees and Wipees in Carnival!
blissnpieces(at)live(dot)com
I entered the Melaleuca giveaway.
blissnpieces(at)live(dot)com
I entered the Embellishment Queen giveaway.
blissnpieces(at)live(dot)com
I entered the Eric Carle giveaway.
blissnpieces(at)live(dot)com
I subscribed with the following email address:
hcs101803(at)hotmail(dot)com
I'm following you as Heather at A Little Bliss!
blissnpieces(at)live(dot)com
I blogged about the giveaway here:
http://blissandpieces.blogspot.com/2008/12/current-blog-giveaways_31.html
blissnpieces(at)live(dot)com
i love everything, but My First Wallet is adorable!
i'm a subscriber :-)
i also entered the Eric Carle giveaway
i also entered the Earring giveaway, thanks
I came back for another extra entry. I love this prize! :)
Your button is on my right side bar here:
http://blissandpieces.blogspot.com/
blissnpieces(at)live(dot)com
The Mini Monkey Hat in Cherry is adorable and made me smile!
Thanks so much!
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I'm a subscriber via email!
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I now follow your blog (Annie)
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I have sent out an email and cc'd you a copy!
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
Cute site..i love everything, but especially the:
Pink and White Stripe BabyLegs
adorable, thanks for the contest. Happy New Year.
i am a subscriber: madforfashion
I am a follower, zoehunter
I love the Deluxe Washcloth & Toy Sushi Set Octopus and Fish...such a cute gift for Sushi loving parents.
bvbabybv at gmail.com
I subscribed to your site.
bvbabybv at gmail.com
I follow your site.
bhav
bvbabybv at gmail.com
I have entered the Eric Carle giveaway.
bvbabybv at gmail.com
I love the 'Adelyn' wall letters set!!
contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
I entered the other giveaways:
contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
I love the Blue Zoo Lovey and the Bebop Brim hat in Lemon Meringue.
thanks
adams006 at hotmail dot com
I like the Belle Stroller Blanket.
I am a follower.
I subscribe via email.
I love the Big Toe Classic Ugly Doll! It's "ugly" but somehow endearing!
sharilht at gmail dot com
i love the Mini Monkey Hat in Strawberry Chocolate...so cute!!
jayme[dot]bouwens@yahoo[dot]com
Post a Comment