Sunday, February 8, 2009

So in my quest for gear, I am always on the look out for things that can make traveling easier. How not fun is it to pack up everything, and I mean everything, to take the kiddos on a trip? So, I came across PopATot and thought it was a good idea. PopATot is a portable, collapsible, indoor/outdoor baby activity center; it fits into a carrying case that is 5” x 36” and is easy to carry around.

When I put Eve in it to test it out, she really liked rubbing her fingernails against the fabric because it made a scratching sound. She also liked the fact that PopATot has loops where you can attach links; she loved grabbing at the links and chewing on them…big surprise there. She could touch the ground which surprised me, but the seat has a lot of give in it. It is really easy to set up, you just open in and clip 2 locks into place and you are ready to go. PopATot is recommended for ages 6-18 months.

Overall I think that PopATot is a practical product, I wouldn’t necessarily recommend it for an overnight or weekend away since hotel rooms are a little crowded with beds, kids, and a pack n play for sleeping plus the PopATot, but if you are heading to the beach, going camping. or if you are taking a week long trip, I do think that it can make life just a little bit easier! And even if you are just going to be staying around the house, put it outside when the weather is nice, downstairs when you are doing laundry or keep it at the in-laws so you can have a safe place to for your kiddo to play.

Now you have the chance to win your own PopATot!
TO ENTER: Go to PopATot and look around, then come back here and let me know why you like this product and what appeals to you.

BONUS ENTRIES:
* Subscribe
* Follow in blogger
* Blog about this website and/or article and include a link back
* Fave or bookmark me using the cool little widget below
* Donate to The Ark Adventure


12 comments:

noahandlylasmommi said...

Its so cool that it folds up. I would love to have something like this to keep in the car for the little ones to be in when we go places that arent kid friendly!

Anonymous said...

Great product which has nice features. Comfortable seat and a safety latch for extra stability is great.

ky2here said...

Are we actually popping tots here? That sounds a bit disturbing. This playtoy, however, looks perfect for our grandchildren.

Tylerpants said...

I love how it can be used indoors & outdoors! Would be great at the beach!