Tuesday, February 3, 2009
So, why is it that babies like to chew on some of the dirtiest, grossest and nastiest things they can get their chubby hands on? Ok, well maybe your baby is an angel, but Eve shoves anything she can into her mouth...including some nasty shopping cart bars. So what do I do? I whip out a shopping cart cover. Now here's your opportunity to win a shopping cart cover from Sweet For My Baby. This cover can be used with shopping carts or highchairs. Here is a picture of the cover you have the chance to win: 
TO ENTER: Go to Sweet For My Baby and look around, then come back here and let me know what your favorite product is. ENDS FEB 15th @ 8.00 PM EST
BONUS ENTRIES:
*Subscribe
*Follow me in Blogger
*Tweet Tweet- Be sure that you are following me so I will see the @ellieandeve message.
*Donate to The Ark Adventure ![]()
Labels: contests-giveaways











184 comments:
FYI - need to fix link http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6077181
The shopping cart covers are adorable! I also like her bibs and burp cloths. :)
It was hard to pick just one thing that I liked! I did decide on the Sweet and Lovely Burp Cloths Set of 4!
I follow you in blogger.
Sweet Little Star Reversible Shopping Cart/ Highchair Cover in Designer Fabric by Tracy Porter
I so need one of those b/c my little one is almost old enough to sit in the cart and it grosses me out when they try to chew on it...YUCK
I like the pink and leopard print shopping cart cover! So need one of these! summrob1@aol.com
love the sweet pirate and dinosaur bib set
thanks
adams006 at hotmail dot com
I love the sweet leopard cover.
My favorite: Sweet Pirate and Dinosaur Bib Set.
My favorite items are the Sweet Pirate and Dinosaur Bibs.
I love the ice cream cone blankets!
I like the Sweet Royalty Reversible Shopping Cart/ Highchair Cover. Thanks for the giveaway!
The Sweet Pirate and Dinosaur bib set is cute!
I so love the Sweet Blossoms Reversible Shopping Cart/ Highchair Cover with Designer Fabric by Tracy Porter. So sweet for my darling goddaughter!
Thanks so much for this give~away! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
And, I TWITTERED about this give~away.......user name: leahita.
http://twitter.com/leahita/status/1174673962
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I love the Sweet Scoop Ice Cream blanket! It is so very sweet!
I love her shopping cart covers!
Thank you!
I susbscribe!
Thanks
I follow too!
Thanks
I love the Sweet Cotton Candy Baby Girl Blanket; gorgeous!
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
I follow your blog!
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
I subscribe via Google Reader!
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
I like the Sweet Ice Cream Cones Burp Cloth Set of 3 with Absorbent Terry Cloth. Very cute.
~Meredith
rosesaremyfavorite at hotmail dot com
I am now a follower through Blogger!
~Meredith
rosesaremyfavorite at hotmail dot com
I like the Sweet and Lovely Baby Blanket and Set of 4 Burp Cloths.
I follow.
I subscribe.
I love the Sweet Royalty Reversible Shopping Cart/ Highchair Cover! Thank you!
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
I follow with blogger
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
Tweeted(nanja46)
http://twitter.com/nanja46/status/1175547757
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
I made a donation to the Ark Adventure
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
I love the Sweet Hawaiian Goddess Baby Girl Blanket. It's so soft and pretty. I like everything I saw there.
I really love these Shopping Cart covers. My favorite is the Sweet Royalty Reversible Shopping Cart/ Highchair Cover. I love the fabric on both sides! Thanks so much.
I love the Sweet Hawaiian Goddess Baby Girl Blanket. Thanks for the giveaway.
I love Sweet Royalty Reversible Shopping Cart/ Highchair Cover!
cal_rubies(at)yahoo(dot)es
Love the fleece ice cream baby girl blanket! Thanks for a great giveaway!
I also subscribe!
The Sweet Scoop Ice Cream Blanket is adorable
I love the pirate bib!
I love the fleece blankets.
I like the sweet little star shopping cover!
Sweet Pretty in Pink Fleece Baby Girl Blanket is my favourite.
I like the safari fabric that she has for the pick your own fabric shopping cart cover.
sras7508 at gmail dot com
I subscribe
sras7508 at gmail dot com
I like the Sweet Hawaiian Goddess Baby Girl Blanket.
I like the ice cream cone blankets
Shopping Cart Covers are a must...I love them. I wouldnt mind winning this one for my little guy.
I follow :)
I like the sweet Leopard reversible shopping cart/highchair cover :)
always_317537(at)yahoo(doy)com
I follow :)
always_317537(at)yahoo(dot)com
I am a subscriber :)
always_317537(at)yahoo(dot)com
I like the Sweet Royal Carnation Set of 4 Burp Cloths Designer Fabric with Minky Dot.
bibs and burp cloths are great. This cover is certainly great to keep germs off of your baby's clothing. thanks.
Lovely shop. I like the fabric scraps. I haven't seen anyone do that. lol Neat! (Sweet Designer Fabric Scraps)
I can't pick just one thing :(
ktgonyea at gmail.com
Love the Ice Cream burp cloths. Too cute for spills!
I like the Sweet Leopard Revers. Shopping Cart Cover
gkstratos@yahoo.com
Subscriber
gkstratos@yahoo.com
Follower
gkstratos@yahoo.com
Oh, I love the sweet cherries burp cloths, and how they are contoured.
I like the Sweet Little Star Reversible Shopping Cart/ Highchair Cover in Designer Fabric by Tracy Porter.
I love the Sweet and Lovely Baby Blanket and Set of 4 Burp Cloths.
This would be great for my grandson who sucks on everything! My favorite is the Sweet Kitty Reversible Shopping Cart cover!
I'm following you on Blogger!
Sweet Kitty Reversible Shopping Cart / Highchair Cover Designer Fabric
tvollowitz at aol dot com
i like the sweet ice cream cones burp cloth set
who ever invented these is awesome, i see these all the at the store. my favorate is the Sweet Royalty Reversible Shopping Cart/ Highchair Cover. samarcy59@yahoo.com
http://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1178323077
I like the sweet pirate and dinosaur bib set. The cart covers are soooo cute, thenak for the chance to win!
I am a subscriber.
I love the shopping cart cover in Sweet Little Star.
thanks for the entry
tonyamcrain [at] aol [dot] com
I follow
thanks for the entry
tonyamcrain [at] aol [dot] com
I love the Sweet Kitty Reversible Shopping Cart / Highchair Cover Designer Fabric by Debbie Mann. Thsi would be perfect for my best friend who just found out she is pregnant. I'm hoping she has a girl this time, but my grandson said if it was a girl he wouldn't play with her but if it was a boy he would. that's because in our group of friends he was the only boy til last year. there are 4 girls and they always say "let's play the girls against the boys" :)
LOVE the Sweet Kitty Reversible Shopping Cart / Highchair Cover Designer Fabric
thanks
am a follower
I love the cute dots bibs and blanket.
meredycat*lycos*com
I follow.
meredycat*lycos*com
I like the Marshmellow Mink Cape with the skulls on it! Too cute.
meredycat*lycos*com
I follow.
meredycat*lycos*com
The Carnation burp cloths set is cute!
contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
Follower!
contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
The Hawaiian Goddess blanket :D
gjw823@aol.com
following
gjw823@aol.com
The Sweet Hawaiian Delight bib is super cute.
springshoot5@aol.com
I like the Sweet Kitty Reversible Shopping Cart. Thanks!
thebubbledies(at)gmail(dot)com
the Sweet Kitty Reversible Shopping Cart / Highchair Cover is wonderful!
sweet blossoms cover is nice
sweet alphabet cover...adorable...and is good for a boy or girl....
I love all of your products! Especially like your shopping cart/high chair covers. I wanted to get the green/pink one you recently had on sale but missed the boat on that purchase. I was thinking of getting this ABC design for a friend but snoozed again. Suprised to see that you were giving it away! I like what you have in purple but would like to wait for a two color style, prefer green/pink or brown/pink.
Part of my problem is I'm a new customer to etsy....but love what's availabe. Sweets for My Baby is one of my regular (favorite) stops!
llnkh@hotmail.com
Sweet Alphabet Reversible Shopping Cart Cover/ Highchair Cover is my most fave item ~ I love that she sells her scrap fabric...I can always think of a million things to use scraps for.
I've always wanted to try to make one of these, but they seem so complicated from pictures. I liked the cart cover in dino with stripes combo. Also, the sweet circles of blue bib and burp cloth set.
I subscribe but under the madmecyr at verizon dot net address. I'm in the process of switching providers
I like the sweet tropics bib and burp cloth set
apeak AT hotmail . com
With a new baby coming into the family we are looking for things, especially ones we can afford and we fell in love with the Sweet Hawaiian Goddess Baby Girl Blanket
dove42(at)comcast(dot)net
I subscribed
dove42(at)comcast(dot)net
I like the Sweet Pirate and Dinosaur Bib Set.
Boy, could we use one of these! Those carts are scarey! I think Rachel would love the Sweet Kitty Reversible Shopping Cart / Highchair Cover Designer Fabric since she loves her kitty! Thank you!
I love the sweet leopard cover. My son loves leopards.
The sweet royalty shopping cart cover is just right for our little princess!
I like the Sweet Royalty Reversible Shopping Cart/ Highchair Cover.
Follow you on blogger
I subscribe in Google reader.
I love Sweet Royalty-I love how it is reversible too!
I subscribe
I'm a follower
I love the Sweet Alphabet Shopping Cart Cover/ Highchair Cover. It's awesome that it's reversible!
I love the Sweet and Lovely Baby Blanket and Set of 4 Burp Cloths
the sweet pirate and dinosaur bib set
The sweet cotton candy baby girl blanket is cute! thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com
Apart from the fabulous shopping cart covers I love the Sweet Tropics Bib and Burp Cloth Set with Side Snap.
I am a subscriber.
i love the Sweet Alphabet Reversible Shopping Cart Cover/ Highchair Cover!
email: jessica.chastain@yahoo.com
The pirate bibs are cute. I like the skull and cross bone.
i like the Sweet Tropics Bib and Burp Cloth Set with Side Snap
The Sweet Blossoms Shopping Cart
The pink and leopard print shopping cart cover is so adorable, everyone would be staring at my cart with that type of fashion on there. Thanks, Godesseablu@msn.com
Sweet Kitty Reversible Shopping Cart / Highchair Cover Designer Fabric
I LOVE the Sweet Royalty shopping cart cover! So beautiful and classic. Would be perfect for my new baby! Thanks for the chance.
kayceewilliams at gmail dot com
I'm a subscriber!
kayceewilliams at gmail dot com
I follow in Blogger!
kayceewilliams at gmail dot com
Tweet! (username:iloveyouhecried)
kayceewilliams at gmail dot com
LOVE the Sweet Royalty Reversible Shopping Cart / Highchair Cover!!!
Apart from the shopping cart cover I love her Sweet and Lovely Baby Blanket
I like the sweet leopard shopping cart cover
wonderfullymade729 at gmail dot com
article bonus
wonderfullymade729 at gmail dot com
I like the Sweet Ice Cream Cones Burp Cloth Set.
thanks
Brittney
toomuchrock@comcast.net
I love the cotton candy blanket!!Too Cute!! thanks
e-mail: hmahan_0529@yahoo.com
I like the Sweet Alphabet Cart/ Highchair Cover. It is so charming!
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
I am a subscriber.
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
I'm a follower, too!
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
++++++++ article bonus +++++++++
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
Article Bonus! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
The Sweet Cotton Candy baby girl blanket is really cute!
I'm a subscriber.
I'm a follower.
"article bonus"
article bonus
sras7508 at gmail dot com
I like the sweet royalty purple shopping cart cover.
jonilee73 at yahoo dot com
I subscribe!
jonilee73 at yahoo dot com
I liked the Sweet Circles of Blues Bib and Burp Cloth Set.
nateandjakesmom at gmail dot com
I tweeted.
http://twitter.com/kariellen/statuses/1208233943
nateandjakesmom at gmail dot com
I am a follower.
nateandjakesmom at gmail dot com
I am a subscriber.
nateandjakesmom at gmail do com
My favorite is the Sweet Royalty Reversible Shopping Cart / Highchair Cover. It is beautiful.
The Sweet Kitty Reversible Shopping Cart / Highchair Cover is adorable. Thanks!
3oink63moo484 (at) gmail(.)com
I like the Sweet Leopard Reversible Shopping Cart / Highchair Cover
My favorite is the Sweet Kitty Reversible Shopping Cart / Highchair Cover!
jnkrim (at) qwestoffice (dot) net
I’m a subscriber.
jnkrim (at) qwestoffice (dot) net
I'm a follower!
jnkrim (at) qwestoffice (dot) net
Thanks for this great giveaway! I love their Sweet and Lovely Baby Blanket and Set of 4 Burp Cloths! Thanks again ;)
I love the SALE Sweet Royalty Reversible Shopping Cart / Highchair Cover
backflash_tuna@juno.com
I really like the Sweet Garden Bib and Burp Cloth Set with Side Snap really enjoyed looking at the stuff on this site.
Very nice!!!
Thanking you for posting such a wonderful review. Sweet Little Star Reversible Shopping Cart / Highchair Cover in Designer Fabric by Tracy Porter is my pick.
Thank you once again. ~ Amy (amyinkamloops *AT* gmail.com)
All of the shopping cart covers are great, but I also really like the Sweet and Lovely Burp Cloths Set of 4. You can never have too many burp cloths!!!
sherri419 at gmail dot com
I like the Sweet Kitty Reversible Shopping Cart Cover!
I'm following you in Blogger!
I love the Sweet Alphabet Reversible Shopping Cart Cover/ Highchair Cover. vidomich(at)yahoo(dot)com
The bibs are cute if it has to be different, but really the cart covers are awesome, I love the royal purple! Very cool site!
The Sweet Tropics Bib and Burp Cloth Set with Side Snap is wonderfully bright and colorful.
I like the Sweet Royal Carnation Set of 4 Burp Cloths. This fabric is so pretty!
I like the Sweet Royalty Reversible Shopping Cart / Highchair Cover
Following on blogger as purplepassion126
I just love the Shopping Cart Covers. I would give this to a friend who is expecting any day now. Thanks!
i love the Sweet Pirate Bib with Adjustable Snap
following your blog as klp1965@myfairpoint.net kathy pease
I like the sweet royalty cover. I have been buying tons of purple things for my LO.
I like the Sweet Dino Bib!!
hawkgirl_16@hotmail.com
IM a subscriber! :)
hawkgirl_16@hotmail.com
I also follow!!
hawkgirl_16@hotmail.com
I like the reptile shopping cart cover.
I subscribe via rss
thanks!
I have a granddaughter on the way who will need this!
Sweet Cotton Candy baby girl blanket is my fav!
I like the Sweet Pirate Bib with Adjustable Snap.
I'm a subscriber!
I'm a follower!
I love the Sweet Royalty Reversible Shopping Cart / Highchair Cover.
starsapphire21 at comcast.net
I love the Sweet Double Scoop Ice Cream Fleece Baby Girl Blanket!
I subscribed to your blog.
I love the Sweet Hawaiian Goddess Baby Girl Blanket.
I follow.
I like the Sweet Flowers Reversible Shopping Cart / Highchair Cover Designer Fabric
also a subscriber!
The Sweet Double Scoop Ice Cream Fleece Baby Girl Blanket is my favorite.
following your blog
Post a Comment