Thursday, February 12, 2009
Hi my fabulous readers!
So what's up with this article? Well, I recently learned the power of affiliates (if you use them correctly LOL) and I wanted to let you know a little bit about the affiliate programs that I have signed this site up for. I could have said "that I signed up for" but notice that I didn't...why? Because affiliate programs aren't just about ME, they are about finding stores, products or services that are a good fit for the site and for your readers. Don't I sound like a real professional?
So which programs have I signed Life Starring Ellie and Eve up for? Wendy Culpepper Jewelry. I recently had the opportunity to speak with a rep from Wendy Culpepper and I really liked what she had to say about the company, their practices and the charity line that they have. The designs are gorgeous and the prices are very reasonable.
Me Time. This company has some great looking clothing at very reasonable prices; there are also some great resources for you if you are looking for information on anything from travel to home and garden.
I will be on occassion adding some affiliates to the site and you can find them in the Go Shopping section...I love to shop don't you?











0 comments:
Post a Comment