Friday, February 13, 2009

I am not the most organized of people…oh who am I kidding getting me to organize requires serious bribery or me getting so fed up with the chaos that I do it on my own. This being said, I am sure that you have already guessed that yes I manage to miss appointments, forget about activities and lose phone number like nobodies business. So when I heard about a company that makes planners and agenda books just for mom I was excited…well not jumping up and down, but I was excited to know that maybe I could get myself together enough not to miss doctors appointments (you know they still charge you for not showing up right? And apparently being dumb isn’t an excuse).

So I received the MomAgenda Mini-Daily in Pink and it is a really smart looking planner; big enough to actually write in it comfortably but small to toss in your purse or diaper bag and carry around comfortably. Each day has a To Do list space for moms, a calendar space for moms and then 4 spots for kids’ names and their activities for the day. At the beginning of each month there is also a monthly calendar where you can put the monthly overview. Because this is a mom calendar, the months are a bit different. How? Well it goes from August to August…following the school year unlike regular calendars. In the back of the planner there are sections that every mom needs…planning a party? Well remember who you invited, when it is and who RSVPed yes or no. Need to get a gift for a birthday party? Well write what you got in the gift guide so you don’t get it again next year. Need to keep in contact with the carpool? Write down the contact info in the address book and it is removable so you can keep it next year too!

Overall I think this planner is great for moms, especially moms who have older kids in school and in after school activities. MomAgenda also makes a desktop agenda for those who need more space, and a personal portfolio which holds everything as it is a luxury three ring binder.