Monday, February 2, 2009

Guess what? More awards!!! Thanks to Painter Mommy I have added two...yup TWO more awards to my growing collection.


As with any other award there are some requirements. The rules for the Honest Scrap Award are this: List 10 honest things about me



1. I am an honest review writer, while I try to look at everything in a positive light, if the product isn't something that I would/will use or would recommend to a family member of close friend then I am not going to write about it and post it.
2. I consider myself to be an honest friend. What do I mean? I use the term honest to mean loyal...I stick by my friends and love to help out when I can.
3. I happen to have a serious addiction to all things chocolate, junk food and Coke Zero.
4. PJ's are my best friend most days, sad to say but true. I consider is a great day if I put on jeans and a wonderful day I I head out of the house with make-up!
5. I wear the same slippers I got for my 13th birthday: blue, ratty with a huge puffy star on them.
6. If I have a choice of doing anything elseo before doing chores I do anything else...so yeah chores don't really get done.
7. I was the outcast in middle and high school
8. I am the mommy outcast in my town where having kids in your 20's isn't normal...all the moms are well into their 30's and 40's.
9. I spend WAY too much time on my site
10. Some days I really wish I were rich enough for a nanny, a chef, a maid, and all the techie products that my little heart desires!


Now for the Hooked on Your Blog Award I need to list 6 things that make me happy:



1. Duh- My kids! And my huband usually makes it onto the list most days.
2. Coke Zero
3. Hearing what people think about my site and getting feedback.
4. Thinking of ways that I can help others either through small avenues like leave a funny comment on a post to make the writer smile or large ones like starting The Ark Adventure.
5. Looking for and finding really great products, gear, or services. The thrill of the hunt and the WIN.
6. Meeting some great bloggers online. I don't have friends in "real life" but I feel like I have tons in my "virtual life"!


Now to pass them on- Hooked on your blog requires you to pass it on to at least FIVE other blogs and the Honest Scrap doesn't have a limit. I am going to combine them and pass BOTH on to some of my favorite sites!


Mom's Most Wanted


Go Graham Go



PoshPointofView




Seeryus Mama - Seriously.  You can't get enough!

Blessings Abound