Thursday, February 12, 2009
Earth's Best, is the first and only full line of organic baby food on the market and they are running a pretty cool promotion that I though you might like to know about. The Celebrate Firsts promo is a receipt redemption promo (so save those receipts!!!) where you can earn coupons just for buying what you would normally buy: formula, jar food, juices, and more.
What do you have to do? Just keep the receipts for the Earth's Best products that you buy and then send them in to get Earth's Best coupons...and bonus gifts. Here's a look at what you could get:

Pretty cool huh? Just click on Earth's Best to get more information. The promo ends March 31st 2009! Want to know what else is cool but totally off topic? I got a subscription to a clipart site...if anyone needs some clipart just let me know...I am feeling like a friendly blogger :-D

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comments:
I saw this the other day and they are also giving away a Free Elmo Birthday DVD with 3 UPC's I think? If I remember correctly.
Post a Comment