Friday, February 6, 2009

Gloves are just not practical for me as a mom…a mom who has to keep up with two kids and grab stuff all the time…I need my fingers…desperately. And I never understood why manufactures make mittens for kids??? Maybe Ellie is the only kid in the entire world who can’t do anything when wearing them, but they don’t make a lot of sense…to me at least. So, what’s a mom to do when she needs her fingers and some gloves for her kiddos that actually are useful? Scoot over to Boysenberry Lane! Why? Because Tammy from Boysenberry Lane make the best fingerless gloves!!! The ones that Ellie, Eve (yes my 7 month old) and I got to test out were great…they stayed on, were warn but not bulky and were cute. I did mention that Eve got a pair too right? Tammy stitched up a pair to fit 7 month old hands. Ellie even likes wearing “globs” around the house and will on occasion yell “I ave supapowahs”. I like mine since they are cute, comfortable, warm, and leave me my fingers to doing all the picking up and grasping I need to. Tammy also makes some great themed gloves…monsters, patterned, animals and glamour…very fun! Now you can have the chance to win your out pair of Boysenberry Lane Mix 'n Match Originals…are you excited or what?


For the GIVEAWAY!!! Click Here

0 comments: