Sunday, February 15, 2009

IN THE SPIRIT OF VALENTINE'S DAY (yes I know I am a day late) I WANT YOU TO SPREAD SOME LOVE.

Go to someone else's site, any blog you choose and leave a comment on a NON-GIVEAWAY article just to let that person know you read their words and appreciate their efforts. From a blogger's point of view comment love on non-giveaway articles really feel good. Leave me a link to the blog article that you posted on. You can do this for EVERY GIVEAWAY including this one (does not count for the giveaways yet to be posted), but I want you to go to a different site for each "COMMENT LOVE" entry.

3 comments:

janil said...

I use to comment on most of the blogs I visited, but I will do it even more since now!!!! Thank your for your chances and for inviting us to dream and let it know us beautiful sites!!!!!

Greetings!

Courtney V said...

Ever since I started blogging and realized what it felt like to get a comment, I've been trying to leave atleast one comment on all my fave blogs. Even if it's just a "cool post" or "thanks for sharing" the blogger knows that you are actually reading. Thanks for sharing this!;)

Trish said...

That is so kind of you to give extra entries if people spread some comment love. Everyone loves a good comment!