Thursday, February 5, 2009

I am artistically challenged…it is a fact that won’t change. So I admire people who can paint and make things look great. I recently was the proud recipient of a wall plaque to hang in the girls’ room, sent to my by Dreaming Giggles Design. This little wall hanging is great! It says “Love You to the Moon and Back” (so true) and is lime green with purple writing and a yellow crescent moon behind it. The perfect little plaque to put over Eve’s crib.

Patti, the wonderful artist of whom I am so jealous, also makes other painted plaques which are as equally as cute. One of my faves being the birth announcement plaque which she customizes for you! Want the baby’s name on it? Done. Want the initials? Done. How about the place of birth? Done. These would be a great present to give to the grandparents; they last way longer than paper birth announcements. Another fave of mine are the personalized hair bow holders. Have a girl and need a place to put all the little bows and barrettes that you have lying around? Get a bow holder, hang it on the wall in the bed room and viola! Never again have to try and find a matching pair of bows or a bow at all.

THE GIVEAWAY!!!
Win a Beautiful Bow Holder or a 5" Wooden Plaque of your choice! (See one for boys and girls!)
TO ENTER: Go to Dreaming Giggles Design and look around, then come back here and tell me what you liked best. PLEASE NOTE: I will reject comments that say "enter me" or "I want to win".

BONUS ENTRIES:
* Subcribe
* Follow on Blogger
* Fave Me -notice the new widget on the bottom on the posts?
* Blog about this contest with a link back to this review (If you want to blog about every giveaway in one single post that is fine, just make sure you put a link back for every giveaway!)
* Donate to The Ark Adventure (3 bonus entries)

104 comments:

susan said...

I liked the Ready for YOUR Personalization Camo Artwork. Jus thinking of all the things we could do!

The Dreamer said...

i like the sweet dreams argyle canvas print - it's so awesome!

thanks

addeviant006 at gmail dot com

Janet said...

I like all the LOVE stuff. lol (hearts) My choice is the Pink Princess Crown Canvas Bow Holder. Very sweet! Thanks.


gahome2mom(at)gmail(dot)com
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Sweet dreams is lovely. (I also liked the barrette holder featured on your blog b/c my daughter's name is Avery.)

sushi_noem said...

I love the Shhh..baby sleeping door hangar and the sweet dreams argyle print

Jessica said...

I'm in love with the SHHHH Sleeping Baby Door Hanger, it's so precious! There's nothing sweeter than a SLEEPING baby! Another great giveaway!

jessrkynoch(at)gmail(dot)com

♥ meninheira ♥ said...

Victoria, I'm the mother of a princess so the best for us is "Pink Princess Crown Canvas Bow Holder" :D


The Queen Mother
hahahaha

♥ meninheira ♥ said...

I blogged here: http://bloguerosconilusion.blogspot.com/2009/02/mas-sorteos-paaaara-hoyyy.html

Besitoss

janil said...

AVAILABLE custom artwork 12x12 canvas
is wonderful!

cal_rubies(at)yahoo(dot)es

Tamara B. said...

The SWEET DREAMS Argyle Canvas Artwork in Blue and Brown is really pretty.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Jenn said...

I definitely love the Shh, baby sleeping hanger. I sure could have used this many times recently!

Amy said...

I love the bow holders! I especially love the pink one with the princess crown on it! What a cool idea!

auppercue@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I love the LOVE Birds Festive Valentine Canvas! All her valentines stuff is so cute!

Leah said...

I soooo love the Flowers and a Little Bird Canvas Bow Holder!!! Beautiful!

Thanks so much for this give~away! : )))

leahita[at]gmail[dot]com

Leah said...

You'll love that I faved you on technorati....user name: leahita.

Thanks again for this give~away.

leahita[at]gmail[dot]com

janetfaye said...

I like Happy Valentine's Day Festive Canvas.

Thank you!

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty said...

I like the Pink Princess Crown Canvas Bow Holder

juan_hurrican (at) yahoo (dot) com

free indeed said...

I liked the Sweet Dreams Argyle canvas in blue/brown. Those bow holders would be the ideal thing to hold all of my granddaughters clips! such a cute product. I need the princess one...she a princess you know!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Love the LOVE Birds Festive Valentine Canvas. So cute!!

=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com

Brooke said...

I love the Personalized Canvas Dog Leash Hanger! This would be great for our back door. Love it!

Thank you for your kindness!

Meg said...

I think the argyle hand-painted photo frame is really cool. Thanks!
gomeggo[at]gmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

I really like the White Daisy Flower with a Bird Canvas Bow Holder. Cute and functional. semtaylor(at)yahoo(dot)com

Michelle said...

My favorite is the Spring Flowers Canvas. Thanks for the chance to win!

judybrittle said...

I like the Personalized Canvas Bow Holder for Girls. That is really nice.

windycindy said...

Great contest! I like the Canvas Black, White and Pink Dog Leash Hanger for our puppy Daisy. Please enter me in your drawing. Many thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

SWEET DREAMS Argyle Canvas Artwork in Blue and Brown is my favorite
wonderfullymade729 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I like the Personalized Canvas Dog Leash Hanger. I could really use one of these since I am always losing my dogs leashes. Thanks

Erica Wyatt said...

I really like the bow holder since having twin girls there are lots to keep track of, but I also love the valentine stuff, because the stuff in the stores is yuck.

Squaresofflair said...

I really love this since my nephew is being born today or tomorrow and I need a gift! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=18906535

Your paintings are beautiful too.

Emily
squaresofflair.etsy.com
jebarker@yahoo.com

intensev5 said...

I really love the Initial Plaques -- it is personalized art for the kids rooms. Thanks for the great giveaway:)

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

11inch Valentine Wreath from Recycled Sweaters is really nice!

mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

I am a subscriber!

mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com
legacyofbrutalitysa{AT}gmail.com

LeanneM said...

Nicely done personalized gifts :) I'd have to choose a bow hanger for my daughter...something like Averee or Katelyn :) Thanks for the chance!

Kristin said...

I like the Personalized Canvas Bow Holder! I have been searching for a bow holder!!

k_allen319 at hotmail.com

Leah said...

Article Bonus! : )))

Thanks so much! : )))

leahita[at]gmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

I love the ssshh sleeping baby door hanger. The colors are beautiful and it is a genious idea.

jonilee73 at yahoo dot com

Nadi said...

The Canvas Bow Holder Flowers and a Little Bird is so pretty!

treflea4 at gmail dot com

kendahl a. said...

I like this one:
Pink Princess Crown Canvas Bow Holder

And it would match perfectly with my daughter's princess room!