Saturday, February 14, 2009
When Ellie was born I swore up and down that I wasn’t going to have a girly girl and wasn’t
going to push her into being a girly girl with all the froo froo girliness that came along with it. Why? Probably because I am not the biggest girly girl on the planet and have been known to not only walk around with raggedy eyebrows and unpainted poes *gasp*. But, apparently in my old age I have not only sophisticated up a bit, but I have mellowed in my anxiety against creating girly girls. Now I don’t mind the occasional dresses and skirts and I actually think that painting toenails and fingernails are cute. I have painted Ellie fingernails before, but when I realized that she sucked the paint off I never did it again…I couldn’t even begin to guess what was in that polish. But, I have found a great fingernail polish that is totally non-toxic; now it doesn’t matter if Ellie bites her nails or if Eve sucks on her toes. What is it? Piggy Paint!
Piggy Paint is non-toxic and according to their site “as natural as mud”…although I think depending on where you
live, Piggy Paint might even be more natural than mud! So, I figured the hardest part of actually testing out Piggy Paint was going to be getting a 2 year old to sit still, but I actually had no problem once she saw that her toenails and fingernails were going to be a pretty purple color. I was impressed. I was also impressed by the fact the paint dried much fast than other paints and didn’t smell so gross; it actually smelled a little bit like modeling clay, but that might just be me. Now, the cool thing about Piggy Paint is the fact that it also comes with its’ own all natural polish remover…what would be the use of a safe nail polish without a safe way to get it off? The remover smells like water, which doesn’t smell like much of anything now that I think about it, and doesn’t leave the skin dry and gross feeling like normal remover does.
Overall I am very pleased with the Piggy Paint products, I love the fact that they are safe for the kiddos and that they let me explore my inner girly girl with Ellie and Eve. Now you, one of my lucky readers, will win a gift set of Piggy Paint!
To Enter: Go to Piggy Paint and look around then come back here and let me know what your favorite color or product was. ENDS FEB 24 @ 8.00 PM EST
BONUS ENTRIES:
* Subscribe
* Fave Life Starring Ellie and Eve on Technorati
* Blog about this with a linkback to the main site and this article
* Stumble, Digg or otherwise bookmark this site
* Tweet Tweet
* Donate to The Ark Adventure
Labels: contests-giveaways, kids, kids-misc., review











115 comments:
My favorite color is Forever Fancy.
I subscribe.
I like the colour "Dragon Tears"; very unique and eyecatching!
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I subscribe via email to your blog!
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I shared your giveaway on my Facebook page.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=513603379&ref=profile&pub=2915120374
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I like the Tippy Toe Show Gift Pack. I hope I have a girly girl, but she seems like she will end up being a tom boy!
k_allen319 at hotmail.com
i subscribe
Our favorite color is Girls Rule!
I am a subscriber
I donated to the Ark Adventure
I think my niece would LOVE the Twinkle Toes color
thanks
addeviant006 at gmail dot com
I like the Angel Kisses the best!!!
I subscribe
I really like the Clouds of Candy
Gift Pack. That is really nice. Thank you!
I'm a subscriber.
The Little Miss Firecracker Gift Pack would be sooooooo perfect for my darling goddaughter who is a very spirited angel at heart! : )))
Thanks so much for this give~away! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I also subscribe! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I've faved you on technorati....user name: leahita.
http://technorati.com/faves/leahita
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I DUGG this give~away! : )))
http://digg.com/users/leahita
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
And, I TWITTERED about this give~away.......user name: leahita.
http://twitter.com/leahita/status/1211878799
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
And....article bonus (if it still counts)! : )))
Thanks again! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
My favorite color is Angel Kisses.
Great idea for little girls!
I subscribe
I choose girls rule. I'm sure my daughter would love it!
cal_rubies(at)yahoo(dot)es
suscriber!
I've faved you on Twitter!
My Favorite Color is Mac-n-cheese Please but, I love orange so this was an easy choice but the Twinkle Toes is pretty too. The colors are so bright and vibrant =) Thanks!
shellbell574(at)yahoo(dot)com
I subscribe via email - Thanks! =)
My favorite color is Girls Rule! I love these polishes! utgal2004[at]yahoo[dot]com
I subscribe. utgal2004[at]yahoo[dot]com
Forever Fancy.
knittingmomof3 (AT) gmail (DOT) com
I am indeed a subscriber.
knittingmomof3 (AT) gmail (DOT) com
Fav'd on Technorati (knittingmomof3)
knittingmomof3 (AT) gmail (DOT) com
Dugg (jkindred3)
knittingmomof3 (AT) gmail (DOT) com
Stumbled (jkindred3)
knittingmomof3 (AT) gmail (DOT) com
I like Tea Party for Two.
treflea4 at gmail dot com
I'm a suscriber.
treflea4 at gmail dot com
I love Angel Kisses!
email subscriber
Forever Fancy
jceko77@yahoo.com
I subscribe
jceko77@yahoo.com
My choice is mac-n cheese. TY
gahome2mom(at)gmail(dot)com
Dragon tears; what a cool name for a color! My only granddaughter would love this..she is such a girlie girl.
I also subscribe
Twinkle Toes looks fun!!
ljatwood at gmail dot com
I am a subscriber. :)
ljatwood at gmail dot com
I technorati'd you. :) (peapie)
ljtawood at gmail dot com
Dragon Tears please
i get newsletter
i follow you
tea party for two
subscribe
tchnorati
valerie2350
http://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1213471539
I like Forever Fancy. My daughter was asking for a pink polish
juan_hurrican (at) yahoo (dot) com
I'm a subscriber
juan_hurrican (at) yahoo (dot) com
I like the glass slipper.
like angel kisses
I like Girls Rule!
I'd choose Angel Kisses.
I loved the Toe-Tally Fancy
Gift Pack. The Angel Kiss color is great. My grandaughters would love this.
Ellen
eering99@hotmail.com
Love the Forever fancy color. My daughter loves the Fancy Nancy books, so it would be perfect for her
I subscribed (finally)! Love your blog!
I love Forever Fancy and Angel Kisses.
chrissoolee@yahoo.com
I adore Forever Fancy! Thanks so much :O)
cheekybowtique@hotmail.com
Mac N' Cheese
my fav' forever fancy
mac n cheese looks fun
subscriber
I like Angel Kisses
I subscribe
Angel Kisses is my favorite color.
Girls Rule
dove42(at)comcast(dot)net
I love the Girls Rule!
autielady[at]live.com
i like the clouds of candy.
My fave color is Girls Rule!
Favorite in Technorati
Twinkle Toes color is my choice
Piggy Paint nail polish is my favorite.
eddiem11@ca.rr.com
I like the Little Miss Fire Cracker set
gkstratos@yahoo.com
I love angel kisses!
sras7508 at gmail dot com
I subscribe
sras7508 at gmail dot com
Angel Kisses is adorable! Thanks~
My little granddaughter would love Angel Kisses!
smchester at gmail dot com
I follow on Blogger!
smchester at gmail dot com
I like the Toe-Tally Fancy
Gift Pack. I would love to share it with my daughter.
candyhoch(at)hotmail(dot)com
I love the color 'Girls Rule'!!
garyandalesha@cox.net
Tea Party for Two
i love clouds of candy.
chani.adams(at)gmail.com
I love the valentines gift pack
x_muneca@yahoo.com
I like Angel Kisses.
Toe-Tally Fancy
Gift Pack
is my fav!
kristi2bsb@yahoo.com
ice cream dream
I would choose twinkle toes.thanks
herry123_us@live.com
My daughter and I love Tea Party for Two!
I like the "these aren't the parents I ordered", so cute! Thanks for the giveaway!
I love the Ice Cream Dream Color. This is a great prize! Thank you. ybutler@oppcatv.com
I am an email subscriber. ybutler@oppcatv.com
I like Twinkle Toes.
Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com
I am in love with the non toxic polish remover! I swear regular polish remover kills brain cells! BTW "Girls Rule" is my favorite color. Thanks!
jessrkynoch(at)gmail(dot)com
My favorite is the Girls Rule!
Angel Kisses!
I like angel kisses :)
I am a subscriber :)
I think my little granddaughter would love Angel Kisses. (Actually, my little granddaughter is such a girlie girl, I think she would like all of them)
My granddaughter's favorite color is Sometimes Sweet.
Thanks for the chance to win!
proudyaya04 {at} yahoo {dot} com
I like the forever fancy color! Thank you!
I'm a subscriber! Thank you!
My favorite color is Angel Kisses. Thanks for the giveaway!
braaisjo@ at gmail dot com
I could not choose just one!
I love the Firecracker set & the Tippy Toe Show gift set!
I subscribe!
I follow !
zestywonderland@gmail.com
We'll go with "Tea Party for Two" blue color.
I LOVE ice cream dream. Love it!
Stumbled.
choochoo428
Post a Comment