Monday, February 9, 2009

I like puppets; I like everything about them from the fact that most are funny looking to the fact that they encourage kids and parents to have fun together and use their imagination. So, deciding that perhaps having a puppet review for Life Starring Ellie and Eve would be fun, I went looking. And low and behold I stumbled upon Silly Toes Productions. Theresa, the brain behind Silly Toes Productions, makes the coolest looking puppets, and they also happen to look funny while looking cool…not something I could pull off, but it works with puppets. So of course, yours truly immediately goes “I want to review and feature you….please”, I love it when people say yes because that means I get to spread my finds to you!

As I opened the puppet box and pulled out the puppet, Ellie immediately started giggling; it might have been the gigantic eyes, the purple feathers, or the fact there were arms waving all over the place when I was putting it on. Needless to say, both the kiddos and I really like it. The inside of the mouth were you put your hand is padded…yes padded, this is the deluxe version of a puppet, not the sock ones you remember. The eyes are attached firmly, Ellie gave a yank a couple of times, and so are the arms. The feathers just make everything come together. I put on a puppet production (as best I could considering I don’t have a puppet theatre *hint hint*) and the girls were rolling on the floor laughing, mostly because of the puppet although my attempt to sound like Elmo might have caused some of the giggles.

This puppet has become one of the favorite toys in my house. Ellie has even gotten pretty good at using it...and she even tries to make funny voices like her dad and I do.

THE GIVEAWAY!!!
You my wonderful readers will get the chance to win whichever puppet you like from Silly Toes Productions!!! TO ENTER: Go to Silly Toes Productions and look around, then come back here and tell me what your favorite puppet was.

BONUS ENTRIES:
* Subscribe
* Follow in Blogger
* Blog about this giveaway or about Life Starring Ellie and Eve...be sure to have a link back.
* Blog about The Ark Adventure
* Grab my 3 buttons :-D
* Donate to The Ark Adventure

161 comments:

The Dreamer said...

I like the green and blue foozoozle

thanks

adams006 at hotmail dot com

♥ meninheira ♥ said...

I'm in love of this one: "Chocolate Bum Bums" they are soooooo cute... :)

Anonymous said...

Purple Woobit-Too is really cute. What a nice idea.
Brandi
lawyer180@yahoo.com

sushi_noem said...

The green and blue fozoozle is my fave. My daughter loves to put on puppet shows:)

Erin Tales said...

Hard decision. I think FooZoozle - Yellow and Lime Green.

speak2erin(at)gmail(dot)com

Teresa said...

FooZoozle in pink is my favorite, but they are all cute!
TRigell at aol dot com

3boyzmom said...

My favorite is FooZoozle Blue and Green! My 2 year old son would love it!

Melissa O. said...

I am in love with the FooZoozle light purple! They remind me of Fraggles! Thanks so much.

Jessica said...

How fun! My kids LOVE puppets and I'd love to win them the Yellow and Lime Green FooZoozle. Thanks!

jessrkynoch(at)gmail(dot)com

grannyvon said...

FooZoozie Yellow and Lime Green is my favorite. These a adorable.ybutler@oppcatv.com

Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty said...

FooZoozle Hand Puppet - Yellow and Purple is my favorite

juan_hurrican (at)yahoo (dot) com

Janet said...

My choice is the FooZoozle - Light Purple and Dark Purple. I have a grandson I have this in mind for, if I win. lol Thanks.


gahome2mom(at)gmail(dot)com
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/

Janet said...

follower -


gahome2mom(at)gmail(dot)com
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/

free indeed said...

I liked the green and purple hand puppet and the purple one you reviewed...these are so cute..I can understand kids would love them!

Anonymous said...

I and my son loved the FooZoozle he is Green and Blue and is tooo cute!
Jennifer Daugherty
jenjer@insightbb.com

Anonymous said...

Iam a suscriber!
Jennifer Daugherty
jenjer@insightbb.com

Thanks so much for the giveaway!!

Anonymous said...

I grabbed your buttons!! HaHa!!
Jennifer Daugherty
jenjer@insightbb.com

nape said...

I love the FooZoozle Light Purple and Dark Purple. Having grown up with Shari Lewis and Lamb Chop, I'm with you on puppet-loving.

nape said...

I'm an email subscriber, which is how I discovered your giveaway.

jenny said...

wow if this is stiopen to get in to well i love to be entered in to this thay are also cute and well i realy dont have a fave but please still enter me in this i went to the site and wellboy are thay all cute in there own way and well i be happy with any one of them thay realy did make me happy to see them so i know that well my little one would like them too thanks

Aura said...

How adorable! My five year old loves putting on puppet shows for his 1 year old twin brother and sister, who laugh so hard when seeing the puppets come to life. Thank you for introducting me to silly toes puppets- they look so much like jim henson puppets and I really like the green and blue one.

judybrittle said...

I just love those puppets! My favorite would be FooZoozle Hand Puppet - Pink. Thank you!

chani said...

i like the yellow and purple foozoozle puppet

chani.adams(at)gmail.com

Leah said...

The Green and Blue FooZoozle Hand Puppet has my heart! : ))) Cute! : )))

Thanks so much for this fabulous give~away! : )))

leahita[at]gmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

FooZoozle - Yellow and Lime Green puppet
& chocolate bum bums are so cute :o)

Anonymous said...

rss feed subscriber at yahoo - lisalcolorado2007 is me.

peg42 said...

These puppets are so adorable. I love the FooZoozle Hand Puppet - Pink. My daughter loves the color pink and would love this little friend. Thanks so much for offering this giveaway. Really cute!

Anonymous said...

The FooZoozle Hand Puppet - Green and Blue is my favorite.
traymona[at]aol.com

Anonymous said...

The Foozle light and dark purple was our favorite.

msurosey@yahoo.com

PAIGE said...

I know my daughter would love the,FooZoozie Yellow and Lime Green - her favorite colors.

Anonymous said...

I like the FooZoozie...my grandkids would love this...thanks for the great giveaway
csbondell@cox.net

windycindy said...

My favorite puppet is the FooZoozle-Light Purple and Dark Purple! Many thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

windycindy said...

I am a happy subscriber to your site!
Thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

windycindy said...

I am also a fan/follower of your site. Thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

janil said...

My favourite FooZoozle - Light Purple and Dark Purple!!!!!

cal_rubies(at)yahoo(dot)es

Leah said...

Article Bonus! : )))

Thanks so much! : )))

leahita[at]gmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

FooZoozle Hand Puppet - Green and Blue is my favorite.

Sheila Hickmon said...

How cute!! I like the Green and Blue FooZoozle!
hawkgirl_16 at hotmail dot com

littlelatina said...

I like the yellow and Lime Green FooZoozle puppet. Actually they brought back fond memories of when I used to watch fraggle rock

Annmarie Weeks said...

I love the Yellow & Purple FooZoozle Hand Puppet. (Quite frankly, I love them all!)

Anonymous said...

I like the blue and green FooZoozle. And the chocolate bums bums are looking yum yum!
dolniaks@connecttime.net

Dave said...

What great puppets! I could see these characters singing and dancing on Sesame Street. I like the Light and Dark Purple FooZoozle. Thank you for the fun give-away.

janetfaye said...

FooZoozle - Yellow and Pink.

Thank you!

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

Anonymous said...

my daughters favorite color is purple so the purple woobit would be great

Sarah Z said...

I really like the Purple FooZoozle!
Thanks
Sarah
believedreamcourage (at) gmail.com

Abby said...

The Foozoozle pink hand puppet is so stinkin cute they remind me of the Fraggles! Adorable!

ajcmeyer aT go DOT com

Anonymous said...

I like the FooZoozle light purple! It reminds me of Fraggles! Thanks so much.

rocknrolz at yahoo dot com.

mogrill said...

I really like the green and blue foozoozle!!!
Thanks for the chance!!

mogrill@comcast.net

rosannepm said...

I like the FooZoozle Hand Puppet - Yellow and Purple
rosans4@comcast.net

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

FooZoozle Hand Puppet - Pink is my favorite!

mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

I am a subscriber!

mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com
legacyofbrutalitysa{AT}gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I like the FooZoozle Hand Puppet in Green and Blue SOO CUTE!

nannyheadie at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

My daughter would like this. My favorite is the FooZoozle Hand Puppet - Pink.
-Terra H.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

jennem said...

I like the FooZoozle - Yellow and Pink
Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com

Kaycee said...

I like the FooZoozie- green and blue! Thanks for the chance.

kayceewilliams at gmail dot com

pitaharmon said...

I NEED a green and blue FooZoole puppet. These are awesome, like a real muppet!!! When I clicked on this, I thought I was going to see some sock puppet thing. Hubby was laid off and we all could use a good laugh and some fun!
harmonden[at]wowway[dot]com

Claudia Hubka said...

This will be fun to send my soon to be grandson. We live several states apart so I send all the cool kid stuff I win to them. Thanks

cathy2406 said...

My girls loved the foozoozle pink hand puppet-they are adorable.ashlyn@chuparkoff.com

Izzie said...

The FooZoozle hand puppet in pink rocks for little girls (or boys, too, if they want one).

bfox74 said...

I'd love to play with my grandson using the
FooZoozle Hand Puppet!

Anonymous said...

My 18 monthold grandon Tyson, would love all these furry friends for himself :)


goddesspaula17@aol.com

Anonymous said...

The FooZoozle Hand Puppet-Pink is my favorite. garrettsambo@aol.com