Wednesday, February 4, 2009
So you noticed the word “confections” in the title did you? Well then let me put you out of your wondering misery and say “yes” I am going to be writing about some great chocolate again and yes you are going to have the opportunity to win some. How do you like me now? This review is about truffles, sweet, rich melt in your mouth, make you want to eat a dozen more, truffles.
They are really good…I mean really really good!
So where did I find these paragons on truffleness? At LL & Kay Gifts and Confections. I had the opportunity to try the milk chocolate and dark chocolate truffles, and let’s just say you are lucky they lasted long enough for me to actually write about them. Both the milk and the dark had a great outer shell of chocolate, but once you bit into them the gooey truffle part was an explosion of flavor. The great thing about them was the fact that they weren’t sickeningly sweet like some truffles you get from the store; they packed a chocolate punch that didn’t
make you feel the need to immediately brush your teeth to get the sugar taste out. The LL & Kay Gifts and Confections truffles came in a great Valentine’s Day heart box and were in the shape of hearts (ahhh so cute!).
So, LL & Kay Gifts and Confections offers more than “just” truffles. How about chocolate covered cherries, or a chocolate covered cheesecake…but wait there’s more…how about a homemade deep dish pie delivered right to your door? You can even say YOU made it. Hungry now?
THE GIVEAWAY!!!
Win a Heart Box of Truffles from LL & Kay Gifts and Confections!!! TO ENTER: Go to LL & Kay Gifts and Confections and look around, then come back here and tell me what you are hungry for. THIS IS AN ACT FAST GIVEAWAY!!! ENDS FEB. 7 @ 8.00PM EXTENDED UNTIL Feb. 8th
BONUS ENTRIES:
* Subscribe
* Follow on Blogger
* Tweet Tweet
* Blog about this GIVEAWAY!!! with a link back to this post.
* Donate to The Ark Adventure (3 extra entries)
Labels: contests-giveaways, kids, mom, mom-misc., review











132 comments:
Oh my! I'm not sure if I love you or hate you after this!
I'm in love with the Red Velvet Cupcakes! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19017936
And I'm gonna be tweeting about this blog!
Ooooh, I love the Totally Edible Chocolate Martini Glass filled with Chocolate Covered Cherries. Yum!
I twittered about it as well. I am ContentedRhen on Twitter.
Mmmm, chocolate! I love the chocolate puzzle heart.
shelcows AT gmail DOT com
I'm a follower
I'm a subscriber.
Just tweeted about it!
Twitter name: writereader
My favorite is the truffles. What a weakness I have for truffles. Thanks for the heads up about this giveaway at gno last night.
I follow your blog
ces69
I subscribe via email
Cheransalvaggio at yahoo dot com
Love the carrot cake with creme cheese frosting.
Would looove this: Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheese Cake
I could eat only the Rum Soaked Chocolate Covered Cherries for the rest of time. they seriously sound amazing.
Those peanut butter kisses look soooo yummy!!
=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
The peanut butter kisses look devine, I love chocolate with peanut butter
Love truffles but their Red Velvet Valentine Cupcakes for your Cupcake look so delicious.
The Peanut Butter Kisses would just melt in my mouth!
i think the Chocolate Ring Box is such a fantastic idea!!!!
i sub :)
i follow
holy moly.....yummy! I want those darling chocolate covered long stem cherries. they are too cute!
I follow
I like the red velvet valentine cupcakes :) YUMMY!!!
always_317537(at)yahoo(dot)com
I am a subscriber :)
always_317537(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow :)
always_317537(at)yahoo(dot)com
Oh I love the Red Velvet Cupcakes!! I love red velvet anything.
I'm hungry for the Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19188400
brn2lisn (at) gmail (dot) com
I am a subscriber via feed
brn2lisn (at) gmail (dot) com
can you tell I'm from the South? Homemade Deep Dish 10 inch Sweet Potatoe Pie
The cupcakes look delicious! They are my favorites:-)
Oh Yummy!! The Peanut Butter Kisses and Long Stem Chocolate Covered Cherries look delicious!!
I'm quite jealous that you've already been tasting these delicious treats! I'd love to try the red velvet cupcakes! Thanks!
jessrkynoch(at)gmail(dot)com
I'm a follower!
jessrkynoch(at)gmail(dot)com
I love LL & Kay Gifts and Confections' "Valentine's Day preview item: Double Heart Chocolate Jewelry Box." That gift gives a snuggly pal to keep, and CHOCOLATE to eat right NOW.
Oh, I'd love that chocolate right now. My kind of giveaway. Thanks!
tweeted you here:
http://twitter.com/nape9393/status/1178234497
The Red Velvet Valentine Cupcakes would be my pick
I want the Totally edible Chocolate Martini Glass filled with Long Stem Chocolate Covered Cherries...it would last about 4 minutes before I devored the entire thing.
shel704 at aol dot com
Subscriber
shel704 at aol dot com
I follow your blog
shel704 at aol dot com
Tweeted
http://twitter.com/auntiethesis/status/1178646419
shel704 at aol dot com
Oh my goodness. The Chocolate Valentine Lollipop Bouquet looked so good. brewerchickey78(at)yahoo.com
I follow your blog. brewerchickey78(at)yahoo.com
I would love to try these:
Totally edible Chocolate Martini Glass filled with Long Stem Chocolate Covered Cherries
Thank you!
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
Subscriber.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I follow.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I sent a tweet:
http://twitter.com/janetfaye/status/1179305138
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I'd eat the mouth!!!! I refer to Just for Laughs Chocolate Mouth Wide Open...
thanks!
cal_rubies(at)yahoo(dot)es
suscriber!
I like the sweet potato pie and the Chocolate love letters, valentine mail box. They look so good
juan_hurrican (at) yahoo (dot) com
The Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheese Cake looks soo yummy! Thanks for the giveaway.
helencutie06@aol.com
I subscribe.
helencutie06@aol.com
Love the peanut butter kisses! What a great giveaway--thank you!!
I also subscribe!
The peanut butter kisses look great! utgal2004[at]yahoo[dot]com
I'm a subscriber! utgal2004[at]yahoo[dot]com
the carrot cake is my favorite. but evertyhing looks good!mmmmm thanks jacquecurl@gmail.com
I subscribe/follow jacquecurl@gmail.com
The peanut butter kisses sound so yummy!! And look even better! summrob1@aol.com
Mmmm, Red Velvet Cupcakes
I would have to say I like the Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheese Cake!
I'm a subscriber!
Peanut Butter Kisses look yummy!
I subscribe.
I follow on blogger.
1 doz 3d Solid Chocolate Roses in A Lead Crystal Heart Vase, they would not even last as long as real flowers
follow blog
I like the Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheese Cake
I subscribe
I am hungry for the Chocolate Martini Glass filled with Long Stem Chocolate Covered Cherries! Yum!
I subscribe
chocolate covered strawberry cheesecake mmmmmmmmm
subscriber
follower
http://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1181877342
blogged
http://sweeps4bloggers.blogspot.com/2009/02/lifestarring-ll-kay-gifts-giveaway-2709.html
I'm all about the cupcakes!!
=)
Beverly
What a delicious site! I would love to try the 10 inch apple pie. It is beautiful and looks yummy too. Would also like to try the red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. Everything looks and sounds delicious.
Thanks for the yummy giveaway.
wofat1@lycos.com
Beverly
I'm a subscriber via email.
wofat1@lycos.com
Beverly
#1 I donated to The Ark Adventure.
wofat1@lycos.com
Beverly
#2 I donated to The Ark Adventure.
wofat1@lycos.com
Beverly
#3 I donated to The Ark Adventure.
wofat1@lycos.com
The Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheese Cake look so yummy
The Chocolate Rosebud Bouquet looks awesome!
mitanari[at]yahoo[dot]com
Totally edible Chocolate Martini Glass filled with Long Stem Chocolate Covered Cherries
love this!
I blogged about this giveaway:
http://melindajoy.blogspot.com/2009/02/love-chocolate-who-doesnt.html
The neatest thing that caught my eye is the edible martini glass with the chocolate cherrys. That is so cool. Thanks, Godesseablu@msn.com
This is so not good for my diet! But the choc covered strawberry cheesecake was gorgeous..the deep dish sweet potato pie and that chocolate mouth was fun too!
I am hungry for those peanut butter kisses!
Marianne
mommajdesigns(at)gmail(dot)com
www.crochetbymommaj.etsy.com
http://crochetbymommaj.blogspot.com/
I love carrot cake.
The 9 inch Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese frosting looks scrumptious! Boy, her site has some fantastic looking goodies! Thank you!
I subscribe.
I subscribe.
I think that the Just for Laughs Chocolate Mouth Wide Open is great.
Oh I love this! Just for Laughs Chocolate Mouth Wide Open. That is SO funny and I would eat every bite lol
I subscribe
I follow
I Tweeted!!
The Chocolate Ring Box is sooooo adorably magical!!! How romantically sweet! : )))
Thanks so much for this fabulous give~away! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I am following your BLOG! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I also subscribe! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
And, I TWITTERED about this give~away.......user name: leahita.
http://twitter.com/leahita/status/1185667790
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
The Chocolate Truffles in a Velvet Heart shaped box sound so good. I just love truffles. Thank you!
I'm a subscriber
I'm a follower
love the I love you puzzle!
thanks
addeviant006 at gmail dot com
follower
addeviant006 at gmail dot com
The Chocolate Truffles in a Velvet Heart shaped box for me, please!
Follow you on blogger.
I subscribe in RSS.
The Peanut Buttter Kisses look great!
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
I subscribe by e-mail.
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
I'm a follower.
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
Peanut Butter Kisses. YUM!
knittingmomof3 (AT) gmail (DOT) com
I am indeed a subscriber.
knittingmomof3 (AT) gmail (DOT) com
I am a follower.
knittingmomof3 (AT) gmail (DOT) com
Oh my goodness, the Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheese Cake!
moochiness(at)yahoo(dot)com
Just for Laughs Chocolate Mouth Wide Open
cuz i like to j/k with people
i get newsletter
i follow you
I'm an email subscriber
mariannakeough at hotmail.com
Red Velvet Valentine Cupcakes
mariannakeough at hotmail.com
I love the chocolate, open mouth and the red velvet cupcakes.
Tweet
reesspace
Correction, I am following. Tried to subscribe by email and was told no feed through email.
Red Velvet Valentine Cupcakes
luckydolls123[at]verizon[dot]net
I would like the Chocolate Truffles in a Velvet Heart shaped box.
donna444444@yahoo.com
I am a subscriber.
donna444444@yahoo.com
I am a follower.
donna444444@yahoo.com
Loving the Chocolate Valentine Lollipop Bouquet!
I follow you on twitter as well :)
Oh man those Red Velvet Valentine Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting look so good. So.very.good.
mmm...the Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheese Cake looks delicious!
micaela6955 at msn dot com
following your blog!
micaela6955 at msn dot com
Post a Comment