Friday, February 6, 2009
In this GIVEAWAY the winner will get two items. One a pair of
Boysenberry Lane originals and the second item being a massage bar from Loreto Aromatica.
TO ENTER:
Go to BOTH boutiques and pick out what you like best, then leave me a comment telling me what you liked best from both. ENDS FEB 18th @ 8.00 PM EST
BONUS ENTRIES:
* Subscribe
* Follow on Blogger
* Tweet Tweet
* Add both The Ark Adventure and Life Starring Ellie and Eve to your site
* Blog about this GIVEAWAY with a link back.
* Fave a couple of the reviews (whichever you want) using my never widget (isn't it nifty). Just let me know what you did.
* Technorati me
Labels: contests-giveaways
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











112 comments:
Love Elixir and (wow!!!) Monster Fleece Fingerless Gloves / Wristwarmers for ADULTS ... Justin and Jeremy are my favourites!!!!
cal_rubies(at)yahoo(dot)es
Have your both buttons!
thanks for the chance!
cal_rubies(at)yahoo(dot)es
I like the following from each shop:
1. Fleece fingerless gloves for ladies/glam mix n match.
2.First crush perfume.
:)
At Boysenberry Lane I liked the Pale Lime Green Wristwarmers and at Loreto Aromatica the Pamper Me Bath Salts.
I subscribe.
I am a subscriber :)
I think my two picks are Luscious Massage Bar (Loreto) and
Fleece Fingerless Gloves / Wristwarmers for GIRLS or LADIES ... Red Romantic (Boysenberry Lane). Thanks.
gahome2mom(at)gmail(dot)com
subscribed - gahome2mom(at)gmail(dot)com
follower - gahome2mom(at)gmail(dot)com
I liked this: Fleece Fingerless Gloves for LADIES ... Soft Charcoal (Insides Out) AND this: Sirene Perfume - All Natural
subscriber
follower
I like the charcoal fleece gloves, and would love to try the massage bar.
I follow
I soooo love the Gracie and Gibson Cat Fleece Fingerless Gloves for KIDS from Boysenberry Lane and the Decadent Cocoa and Shea Butter Massage Bar from Loreto Aromatica.!!
Thanks so much for this give~away! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I am following your BLOG! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I also subscribe! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I TWITTERED about this give~away.......user name: leahita.
http://twitter.com/leahita/status/1185677057
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I stumbled the Loreto Aromatica and Boysenberry Lane reviews! : )))
Love STUMBLING! : )))
http://leahita.stumbleupon.com/
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
And, I faved you on technorati....user name: leahita.
http://technorati.com/faves/leahita?show=blogs
Thanks again for this give~away.
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
Daphne Perfume - All Natural
Boysenberry Lane Fleece Fingerless Gloves / Wristwarmers for Girls ... Flower Girl
follower
Those fingerless gloves are sooo cool! If I had someone in the family that age, I know they'd go crazy over them! So, being as I'm the one who is going to wear them, I'd choose the soft moss women's size. If they had the boysenberry lime green in adult sizes I'd like those..very cute. At Loreto, I'd really like to try the anceint Egyptian recipe of the Kyphi incense...sounds wonderful!
I am a subscriber with my madmecyr at verizon dot net addy.
love the adults green and white swirl gloves and the cocoa and shea butter bar,
thanks!
addeviant006 at gmail dot com
follower
addeviant006 at gmail dot com
I've got both buttons up. thanks
addeviant006 at gmail dot com
1) snake fleece :)
2) daphne perfume
subscriber
blog follower
http://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1187201888
technorati
valerie2350
I like the monster fingerless gloves. Those are cute. I like the First Crush perfume.
I subscribe
I like the fleese fingerless purple romantic gloves and the SolTropical perfume. thanks jacquecurl@gmail.com
i follow jacquecurl@gmail.com
i subscribe jacquecurl@gmail.com
From Boysenberry I loved the Cat gloves for kids.
From Loreto Aromatica, I loved
All Natural Aromatherapy Synergies - All-Natural Stress Relief
I follow.
I subscribe.
I like the Fleece Fingerless Gloves / Wristwarmers for Girls ... Daisy Chain from Boysenberry Lane and the Chirimoya Body Butter from Loreto's
juan_hurrican (at) yahoo (dot) com
I'm a subscriber
juan_hurrican (at) yahoo (dot) com
I really like the Boysenberry Lane Fleece Wristwarmers for Girls ... Hannah Montana. My granddaughter would love those!
Peach Blossom Perfume - Lunar New Year Limited Edition is adorable!
At boysenberry lane I really like the Fleece Fingerless Gloves for LADIES ... Soft Charcoal. At Loreto I'd love to try the Chirimoya Body Butter. Thanks for the giveaway!
The Fleece Fingerless Gloves in Soft
Charcoal are my favorites at Boysenberry Lane! The Sensual Solid
Perfume-All Natural is what I really like at Loreto Aromatico. Many thanks for a marvelous contest.
Thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
I am a subscriber. Thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
Hello Delicious Perfume sounds great from Loreto and the Fleece Fingerless Gloves / Wristwarmers for Girls ... Retro Butterflies love Purple SIZE MEDIUM are my favorite from Boysenberry Lane!
wonderfullymade729 at gmail dot com
BL - I love the alien fingerless gloves!
LA - I'd like to try the Pamper Me bath salts!
urchiken at gmail dot com
The Fleece Fingerless Gloves / Wristwarmers for Ladies ... Pink Camo and The First Crush Perfume are my favorites.
I am a follower.
I am a subscriber.
eli_green22 at yahoo dot com dot br
Love Elixir and pale green wristwarmers ! thanx for the opp
Please enter me in the contest.I am a subscriber.
I liked the Fleece Fingerless Gloves and At Loreto I'd love to try the Chirimoya Body Butter
boyesberry Benny and Bert the Bumbling Bees
loretos First Crush Perfume
I like the Fleece Fingerless Gloves for LADIES .. Glam Mix 'n Match at Boysenberry Lane.
At Loreto Aromatica I would like to try the Gardenia Solid Perfume.
I subscribe
Article Bonus
i like the Fleece Fingerless Gloves for LADIES ... Forest Green and the chirimoya body butter.
i like the snake fleece and pamper me bath salts!
From Boysenberry Lane I like the Black Fleece Fingerless Gloves and from Loreto Aromatica, I like the All Natural Sirene Perfume.
gkstratos@yahoo.com
I like Fleece Fingerless Gloves for Ladies in Soft Charcoal and the Chirimoya Body Butter the most. cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com
I like the Fleece Fingerless Gloves for LADIES .. Glam Mix 'n Match and the Chirimoya Body Butter.
Favorite in Technorati
I love the Chirimoya Body Butter and the Fleece Fingerless Gloves in Moss.
lilacbutterfly [at] earthlink.net
Article Bonus! Thanks. Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
Fleece Fingerless Gloves / Wristwarmers for GIRLS or LADIES ... Red Romantic-cute
First Crush Perfume
KawaiiNeko2008 (at) aol (dot) com
Article Bonus! : )))
Thanks so much! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
"article bonus"
Boysenberry Lane--purple fleece fingerless glove
Loreto Aromatica---Gardenia perfume
"article bonus"
I like the Fleece Fingerless Gloves / Wristwarmers for LADIES ... Soft Charcoal from BoysenberryLane's shop - Very cute! I also like the Chirimoya Body Butter from Loreto's shop. Thank you for the great giveaway!
tatertot374@sbcglobal.net
The sensual massage bar would be cool.
Got both buttons
I like Fleece Fingerless Gloves for LADIES ... Black.
annabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com
Wristwarmers sound nice. Thanks.
I love the bat fingeless glove for adults, I think they would be fun to wear, also like the Hello Delicious bath salts
I like the Fleece Fingerless Gloves for KIDS ... Benny and Bert the Bumbling Bees and Big Sur Perfume - All Natural.
I like the red fleece fingerless gloves and the all natural pamper me bath salts - thanks
I subscribe
Love the fingerless gloves ladies medium black.
Cute stuff.
Boysenberry Lane - Fleece Fingerless Gloves for LADIES .. Glam Mix 'n Match
Loreto Aromatica- Wild Desire Elixir
love these glove
I would love the chance to win, thanks.
erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net
Pamper Me Bath Salts & Boysenberry Lane Fleece Fingerless Gloves / Wristwarmers for Girls ... Pale Lime Glam Girl
I like the Fleece Fingerless Gloves / Wristwarmers for LADIES ... Soft Charcoal and the Aromatherapy Synergies - All-Natural Stress Relief.
Fleece Fingerless Gloves / Wristwarmers for GIRLS or LADIES ... Red Romantic and First Crush Perfume!
mommyhoodisthankless[AT}gmail.com
Tweet: http://twitter.com/wastebasket/statuses/1220311528
My faves: Fleece fingerless gloves for ladies/glam mix n match & First crush perfume
trinitygsd at yahoo dot com
I'd choose the Fleece Fingerless Gloves for Ladies and the Cocoa and Shea Butter Bar.
Fleece Fingerless Gloves / Wristwarmers for LADIES ... Soft Charcoal &
Big Sur Perfume - All Natural sound great!!
annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com
I subscribe via email.
annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com
the Fleece Fingerless Gloves / Wristwarmers for Ladies ... Earthy Retro Dots and the Perfume Samples - Pick 5 con5459(at)gmail(dot)com
Love Elixir and Fleece Fingerless Gloves / Wristwarmers for Ladies Green and White Swirls
At Boysenberry Lane I like Shark Fingerless Gloves for ADULTS
At Loreto aromatica I like Boudoir Luxe - Best Friends Gift Set
rosans4@comcast.net
Pale Lime Green Wristwarmers and Big Sur Perfume
From Boysenberry Lane I love the Fleece Fingerless Gloves/Wristwarmers for GIRLS or LADIES-Pink Romantic and from Loreto Aromatica I love the Tropical Paradise Perfume. garrettsambo@aol.com
I like the Boysenberry Lane Fleece Fingerless Gloves / Wristwarmers for Girls.
From Boysenberry Lane, my favorite item are the Fleece Fingerless Gloves / Wristwarmers for Ladies ... Pink Camo. I love Pink Camoflag, and my hands are usually cold because the computer room is not well heated. From Loreto Aromatica, my favorite item is the Decadent Cocoa and Shea Butter Massage Bar - All Natural. It just sounds yummy!
I subscribed through my email. Your site is intersting.
I love the Gracie and Gibson Cat Fleece Fingerless Gloves for Adults from BoysenberryLane's shop and the Stargazer Lily Perfume from Loreto's shop!
from boysenberry lane i love the purple inside out sweater fleece fingerless gloves and from loreto i love the woodsy foaming sugar scrub.
chani.adams(at)gmail.com
I like the Wristwarmers for LADIES in Black Glam and the Herbal Foaming Sugar Scrub
tweet https://twitter.com/Jinxyisms/status/1224139953
From boysenberry lane Vampire Fingerless Gloves for ADULTS ... Vladimir and Viktor
and Hello Delicious Bath Salts from loreto!
what fun!
Monster Fleece Fingerless Gloves / Wristwarmers for ADULTS ... Justin and Jeremy!
Sol Tropical Perfume!
I FOLLOW!
liked the Fleece Fingerless Gloves for LADIES ... Soft Charcoal (Insides Out) AND the foaming sugar scrub
Love Elixir and Fleece Fingerless Gloves / Wristwarmers for Ladies Green and White Swirls
skittles4u05@yahoo.com
fleece fingerless gloves and love elixir are for me
From BoysenberryLane I'd pick the Alien fingerless gloves for adults and from the loreto shop I'd pick the cocoa and shea butter massage bar .
ladycat713@yahoo.com
From Boysenberry Lane: Black Glam Mix 'n Match with the flower. Cute!
From Loreto Aromatica: The Floral Foaming Sugar Scrub looks good.
Post a Comment