Saturday, February 7, 2009

I have always liked blocks, for some reason I think blocks are a great toy for kids. With Ellie I got her a set of wooden blocks to play with when she was about 13 months old and she loved them. When Eve came along it occured to me that I didn't need to wait so long to introduce her to blocks, I just needed to find some that were baby complatible. So off I went in search of some soft, stuffed blocks. Enter Knitstyle. Megan, the creator of KnitStyle, has some great looking soft stuffed blocks. I had the opportunity to review a block from her collection, well actually Eve helped a bit, and we have both decided that it is a fun addition to her toy chest.

The block itself is a medium size in funky patterned fabric, which is eye catching for babies. It is well made and sturdy with taggies on it that allow you to use links to hook it to other toys. Eve likes the fact that she can stuff it into her mouth and chew on it. Knitstyle also offers some nice looking children's clothing and shoes called Snuggs that look so comfy.

So here's the surprise...when you enter to win this GIVEAWAY you entering to win a personalized lovey blanket from Masons Cottage, a wonderful little boutique that offers a little bit on everything.

TO ENTER: To go Knitstyle AND Masons Cottage and look around. Them come back here and leave me a comment telling me what you liked best.

BONUS ENTRIES:
* Subscribe
* Follow in Blogger
* Add my buttons (all three) to your site
* Blog about this giveaway with a link back
* Fave me using the widget below
* Donate to The Ark Adventure



0 comments: