Monday, February 16, 2009

In general I wear a belt, not only to save my dignity but to also save those around me from seeing a sight that might scar them for life…onlookers beware momma has to grab her bag and kid from the ground and is therefore leaning over. But, wearing a belt leaves me with that bulge from the belt buckle when my shirts are pulled over top of it…not very attractive, and no I can’t pull of the “tuck in just the front of your shirt” look. What I needed was a belt that wasn’t really a belt, that didn’t look like I was wearing a belt and that didn’t leave that buckle bulge. Where was I going to find that paragon of beltness? In the isABelt! The isABelt is made out of a clear material so it doesn’t look like you are wearing a belt, and it doesn’t have a huge or noticeable buckle so you don’t need to worry about the bulge.

Elise at isABelt sent me a couple to try out, a small (bless her she sent me a small, it made my day) a medium and a large. The small fits up to a size 6, the medium to a size 10, and a large to a size 14, although I personally think they can go a little bigger than what they say because I fit into a small. This is a really nifty product, it is virtually invisible when on and the latch is flat and smooth but sturdy. I have to admit to it taking me a bit to figure out how to re-adjust the size, mainly because the material likes to stick to itself, but once I got it to were it needed to be, I was ready to go. I have to admit to wondering whether the material the isABelt is made out of is strong enough for some good wear and tear…why? Because it looks delicate. So, I did my best to break it by pulling and stretching…it didn’t break, and while I am not a body builder, I am not a wimp either. I definitely think this is a great product to have on hand…it is perfect to wear with casual jeans or work trousers. isABelt is perfect if you are losing a bit of weight but don’t want to buy new clothes until you get to that goal weight. And hey, if you are pregnant but don’t want to give up on your favorite pair of pants quite yet that’s fine, just unbutton the button and wear the isABelt. Everyone should have a belt in their wardrobe…and the isABelt is the one for you!

One of you lucky ladies (or gents) will win an isABelt. To Enter: Go to isABelt and look around, come back here and leave me a comment proving that you did. ENDS FEB 26 @ 8.00PM EST

BONUS ENTRIES:
*Subscribe
* Digg or Stumble this giveaway
* Blog about this giveaway and leave a link back
* Tweet Tweet
* Donate to The Ark Adventure

37 comments:

janil said...

Where do you find these things???? I copy these words for proving I've visited the site and I 've seen the video too!

Clear, uniquely designed, adjustable belt to keep pants from slipping down.
cal_rubies(at)yahoo(dot)es

Anonymous said...

I think the wider iABelt for Guys and the Breast Cancer Awareness belt are both fabulous.

I've wanted one of these belts for a while!!

urka84 (at) gmail (dot) com

Anonymous said...

I also Twittered this contest!

http://twitter.com/fishbowlsense/statuses/1215242490

Lori A. said...

Wow!! Just what I need! I hate belt bulk. :)
I definately visited and watched the video. You have to "gently pull top strap at a downward angle to lengthen or shorten the belt".

ljatwood at gmail dot com

The Dreamer said...

so cool. at least if I don't win they are available down the street at Cheryl W @ 5817 Forbes Ave in Pittsburgh

thanks

addeviant006 at gmail dot com

Kimberly Gail said...

I looked at there where to buy page and discovered that there are no stores in Wichita that sell them. This is the largest city in the state and NOBODY here sells these!

punkinmama said...

I need one of these for this reason: "isABelt prevents back gap, slippage and of course, BELT BULK."

susan said...

This is what every mom needs! But remember don't adjust it like a bra strap.

Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty said...

I think it's a fun product, especially with the invisible appearance and we can tuck it under the pants' button to secure. Neat

juan_hurrican (at) yahoo (dot) com

Anonymous said...

Genius! I see that there are two stores in Indianapolis that carry these as well.

Simply Stacie said...

Mode Suzan, Inc
1647 Bayview Ave
Toronto, Ontario M4G3C1
416-322-6577

That's the closest store that sells isabelt to me.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, something that I really need :)
At first glance, it looks like an invisible bra strap. It is nice they tell not to adjust it like a bra strap and even have a pic of how to do that!

Samantha R said...

I learned that they are only in 2 stores in my state (Utah) and neither are very close to me :(
sras7508 at gmail dot com

Heather S said...

I love the Delicious Jr belt! So cute!! Thanks

e-mail: hmahan_0529@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Isabelt is brillant. The ones with the designs look cool too. Go to one side of the belt and separate into two straps.

delorezb@yahoo.com

Teresa said...

I love that they have the Breast Cancer Awareness isaBelt too and one for men. Awesome!

drivinmyjeep at gmail dot com

Leah said...

The Peace, Love and Happiness Belt is soooo fabulous! Love IsABelt!

Thanks so much for this give~away! : )))

leahita[at]gmail[dot]com

Leah said...

And, I TWITTERED about this give~away.......user name: leahita.

http://twitter.com/leahita/status/1256002280

leahita[at]gmail[dot]com

/\Heather/\ said...

I see that they have been featured in Bust Magazine, kiwibox, Glamour and People. Neat!