Thursday, February 12, 2009
I have a play tent in my living room, and no I am
not talking about one of those small play tents with one room…I am talking about a PlayHut Megaland complete with three rooms, two connecting tunnels, balls, and basketball hoop. And I like it, Ellie loves it, the cats like it, hey even Mr. No-More-Stuff (my hubby) likes it, saying “I would have liked this when I was a kid…it’s actually pretty cool”…and coming from him that is huge.
So, in the winter I really don’t like taking the kids outside to the parks and playgrounds, I just think it is too cold…and I really don’t like being cold and I am sure they don’t either. But, keeping the kiddos inside all winter with no way to run off their energy is asking for trouble, so I am always on the look out for inside toys that provide Ellie a way to be active while still inside. When I found PlayHut, I was skeptical
when I read that their tents were really easy to put up…they looked pretty hard to me. But, when the package came, I like the excitable toddler I apparently am, opened the box and started pulling out pieces. Ummm yeah…it is made on the same principle as a pop tent…give it some room and WHAM, it opens up. So I open it all up, hook the pieces together, and dump the balls in the main tent…then I realize that it perhaps wasn’t the best idea to open it right in the middle of the living room. So I try and take it down, without reading the directions, and of course I can’t figure out how. So I leave it, which of course makes Ellie so happy. I was a little bit worried about how I would broach the fact that I couldn’t take it down once I got it up in the review I needed to write, until my dear hubby stepped in; it took him about 30 seconds to get everything down and put away in the carrying case. Ok, so apparently it isn’t the PlayHut Megaland with the issues, it’s me.
So, I definitely love this new addition. With the pieces, you can open up just one module, or two, or all of them. It is really easy to put up and take down once you get the hang of it, and I love the
fact that you can add more stuff to it if you buy more PlayHut equipment. I should also mention that once the warm weather gets here you can take it outside for the kiddos, since it is made to be and indoor and outdoor toy.
Now you, one of my lucky readers has the chance to win a PlayHut Megaland! Aren’t you lucky?
To Enter: Go to PlayHut and look around, then come back here and then come back and tell me what you like the best. ENDS FEB 23 @ 8.00 EST
BONUS ENTRIES:
* Subscribe
* Follow
* Tweet Tweet
* Blog about this contest with a link to this article AND a link to Life Starring Ellie and Eve
* Grab all of my buttons
* Donate to The Ark Adventure (you remeber it right? The charity I founded that lets you do something GREAT while earning bonus entries?)
Labels: baby, contests-giveaways, kids, kids-toys, review











279 comments:
The magic playground looks like a lot of fun!
The paint it yourself house is pretty cool!
My boys would go wild for any thing from PlayHut!
That mega hut is great...not sure I could fit it in my small apartment, but I do work for my church with the kids and I know those kiddos would LOVE something like this in the big play area! I really like the wiggly worm too...that is so cute...that I could do in my house!
WOW!!!! I LOVE the City Boutique!!!
I follow!! :)
I follow you
my son (and hubby) would love the 3 in 1 sports arcade
thanks
adams006 at hotmail dot com
Oh my gosh I love there stuff so do my kids!! My sister got the bus for my kids about 5 years ago and they still play with it to this day!They would love the salon or dance studio! The boys would love the firetruck!! Great stuff! summrob1@aol.com
I am a follower and I love the wiggle worm.
The three in one sports center looks awsome
Thanks so much
I love the Paint it Yourself house. How fun!
abbyandygaige@gmail.com
I like the wiggle worm. It looks fun and it's cute. Thanks for the giveaway!
The Paint It Yourself House is my favorite.
traymona[at]aol.com
The City Boutique looks like fun!
I follow.
ellybean (at) connected2christ.com
http://www.connected2christ.com/theblog
Subscriber.
ellybean (at) connected2christ.com
http://www.connected2christ.com/theblog
I like the wiggle worm play unit. Kids would love all these units. I like that they unfold and fold instantly for storage. So even small apt. dwellers etc can benefit.
This looks awesome!! The wiggly worm looks like tons of fun. Thanks for the chance to win.
Brandi
lawyer180@yahoo.com
Bonus Article
The paint it yourself house looks like fun (and a big ol mess!)
colesammom at gmail dot ocm
I follow!
I love Fire Engine!
Thanks for the chance it's an amazing shop!
cal_rubies(at)yahoo(dot)es
I love the little farm house. It's SO cute.
Thanks for sharing!
suscriber!
I like the ultimate playland.
I follow.
The 3 in 1 Sports Arcade looks like fun.
I'd have to say that sports arcade would be a huge hit at our house! THANKS!
mycreativecontainers(at)yahoo(dot)com
I subscribed! THANKS!
mycreativecontainers(at)yahoo(dot)com
What a great site! I love the Luxury House! I love so many of these items at Playhut, that it's hard to choose only one favorite. Thanks so much for offering this giveaway!
I'm a subscriber. Thanks again!
I like the 3 in one sport arcade con5459(at)gmail(dot)com
The school house and Pet shop is really cute.
samsakara@twcny.rr.com
I subscribe
samsakara@twcny.rr.com
I follow
samsakara@twcny.rr.com
This would be great fun for my grandchildren. Please count me in. Thanks!!
the fire engine
I love the School Bus!
I foolw
I subscribe
I like the ultimate playland. brewerchickey78(at)yahoo.com
I follow your blog. brewerchickey78(at)yahoo.com
The Paint It Yourself House looks soooooo magical and perfect for my ds! : )))
Thanks so much for this fabulous give~away! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I am following your BLOG! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
And, I TWITTERED about this give~away.......user name: leahita.
http://twitter.com/leahita/status/1204546024
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
Article Bonus! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
Love the school house and petshop.
=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
I just love the 3 in 1 sport arcade!!!
I follow And subscribe!!!!
i like the 3 in 1 sports arcade
I love the Wiggly Worm, mainly because the worm has character and it looks like so much fun!
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I follow your blog!
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I subscribe to your blog via email!
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
The City Boutique is too darn cute! My little shopper would love that one!
seeryusfam@msn.com
I'm a subscriber!
seeryusfam@msn.com
I follow
I've got your buttons!
I am always looking for ideas for the grand daughter... Their site won't load for me, but wow.. Princess Peanut would sure love to have what you have featured here...
I bookmarked their site and will try later to get it to load.
Thank you so much for the lead.
The 3 in 1 Sports Arcade looks like fun!
Elaine R
emrosser@shaw.ca
Love the City Boutique
The barnhouse and the basketball one are my favs.
tweeted by lisagee123
indoor play~megahut http://tinyurl.com/cgcehd less than 5 seconds ago from web
Blog follower
rss feed subscriber at my yahoo account - lisalcolorado2007
I love the school hut. Since I am a teacher, my children at home love to play school and be like mommy.
I love the schoolhouse/pet shop. My daughter would have so much fun with that.
Thanks for the opportunity,
Beth
reapingjoyATyahooDOTcom
Great giveaway. I like the Luxury one - the kids can have so much fun.
I like the Paint it Yourself House.
chrissoolee@yahoo.com
Really neat products. Love the fire engine. My kids would have so much fun!
love the schoolhouse- looks like alot of fun
follower
The school hut & the magic playground are both super cool!
autumn398 (at) yahoo.com
oh my goodness, I have been looking at these. I have twin toddlers that would just love this. I think the paint yourself play house is so cute. Thank you!!
I am a subscriber
I like the Wiggle Worm.
subscriber
follower
I like the school bus or the wiggly worm
I like the Dance Studio & Salon
juan_hurrican (at) yahoo (dot) com
I'm a subscriber
juan_hurrican (at) yahoo (dot) com
My little guy would like the fire engine!
I love the fire truck.
I follow
I also follow on Twitter
bettycd
I like the Sassy Salon.
The luxury playhouse & screen room are really cool! Perfect for playdates:)
I like the School bus!! Great giveaway!
hawkgirl_16 at hotmail dot com
Im a subscriber!
hawkgirl_16 at hotmail dot com
I follow your blog!
hawkgirl_16 at hotmail dot com
The paint it yourself house all the way for kiddos who love to create!
The 3 in 1 Sports Arcade is my favorite. They all look like a lot of fun, though!
smchester at gmail dot com
I follow you!
smchester at gmail dot com
I'm subscribed through Google Reader!
smchester at gmail dot com
I like the Barn House!
I subscribe.
WOW I never knew they had such a thing for kids. I Loved the Ultimate Playland with 13 separate structures. OMG my little one would have a fit for one of these..lol..We go to Buffalo, N.Y to Grandma's for winter & he never gets to go out so this would be awesome to have. Plus here in Ga the neighborhood parks are not so nice so this would also be great. Thanks for such a kick butt giveaway =)
I subscribe via email...Thanks!
shellbell574(at)yahoo(dot)com
I love the "paint" it yourself house. How cool is that!
I love Playhut's "Ultimate Playland." Heck, don't you want to crawl in and play in it yourself? I sure do.
Fun giveaway. Thanks!
tweeted you here:
http://twitter.com/nape9393/status/1206809788
I like the Magic Playground the best. Pretty cool.
I subscribe to your posts. superfizz at bust dot com
Love the Paint it yourself house.
I like the School bus!!
I like the wiggle worm one!
My toddler will go crazy for the Fire Engine - it's so fun and so unique!
Thanks for this great giveaway!
callmeabookworm at gmail dot com
Tweeted - http://www.lifestarringellieandeve.com/2009/02/indoor-play-with-playhut-megaland.html
Thanks again!
callmeabookworm at gmail dot com
Article bonus!
I love the paint it yourself house!
kissyjensen at gmail dot com
I know my daughter would like the City Boutique because it is pink. These look like fun. Where were they when we were kids. lol Thanks.
gahome2mom(at)gmail(dot)com
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/
I like the Wiggly Worm
gkstratos@yahoo.com
I checked out AllAboardToys.com and they have the Disney Princess Playhut - Mega Castle Tent at 29% off. ($70 for $49.97) Wow!
Follow - gahome2mom(at)gmail(dot)com
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/
Twitted: http://tinyurl.com/cgcehd
Twitter: gahome2mom
gahome2mom(at)gmail(dot)com
Oh I soooo really want that barn!
ajcmeyer AT go DOT com
I like the Dance Studio & Salon
Tarah
tarah716[at]ymail.com
I like wiggle worm and barn house.
I love the 3 in 1 sports arcade
The dance studio looked so cute for my daughter.
laurieahigh at yahoo dot com
Please enter me in this contest.I am a subscriber.
All the toys are so cute, but my little guy seems to like the wiggly worm the best. Thanks for the chance to win!
sueellison@hcecwildblue.com
What could be cuter than the Wiggly Worm?!?
dlcwin AT gmail DOT com
Linz said
Three in one sports arcade will, for sure keep the children busy and happy.
sardisoaks(at)live(dot)com
I am a subscriber.
dlcwin AT gmail DOT com
All about the posh here, we like the luxury house.
Our favorite is the Magic Ball Hut.
nateandjakesmom at gmail dot com
I am a subscriber.
nateandjakesmom at gmail dot com
I am a follower.
nateandjakesmom at gmail dot com
I tweeted.
ttp://twitter.com/kariellen/statuses/1208315715
nateandjakesmom at gmail dot com
My daughters would have a great time with the Paint It Yourself House.
i like ultimate playland but all are nice :)
i get newsletter
i follow you
The Schoolhouse really looks great! What great products they have. Thank you so much!
I'm a subscriber.
Tweeted here:
http://twitter.com/tempest1952/status/1208354362
I'm a follower.
dlcwin AT gmail DOT com
I love the wiggly worm! I can just see my two boys in there giggling :)
My daughter would have a blast in the city boutique
I subscribe
I follow
The magic playground looks awesome!
ljatwood at gmail dot com
I am a subscriber. :)
ljatwood at gmail dot com
I love the magic playground!
mega hut
The Fire Engine would be fun and use a lot of imagination. Please enter me in your drawing. Many thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
I am a subscriber to your site! Thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
I am a fan/follwer to your site! Thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
I like the ultimate playland.
betty31961(at)yahoo.com
I love the Paint it Yourself House, my girls would have a blast
follow blog
wow with some thing like this my girl would just love it add my name in please
I like the School house
My fav is the fire engine/ monster truck. Thanks! thebubbledies(at)gmail(dot)com
I'm now a subscriber! Thanks!
I'm a follower!
I'm following you on twitter and I tweeted about this giveaway.
http://twitter.com/funnyjello/status/1210526296
I like the wiggly worm
sulansb(at)gmail(dot)com
I love the Sassy salon!
wiggly worm and my first basketball are amazing!
I follow you
I love the School bus!
I donated to The Ark Adventure
I am a subscriber
I am a follower
I like the City Boutique. My little one would really dig that one!
treflea4 at gmail dot com
I'm a suscriber.
treflea4 at gmail dot com
I blogged about your contest, click HERE!
♥
nateandjakesmom at gmail dot com
I love them all the City Boutique is adorable but if I had to pick one I would have to say the school house. My dd already has the school bus and I could see her enjoying playing school!
the 3 in 1 sports arcade looks like fun ! thanx for the opp
the ultimate playland is amazing! I would pull that out on herchrowthe lawn on a nice day for all the kids to play in (my kids and my daycare kids).
I love the fact that it is easy to assemble and folds up easily for storage. I love these my older children had one of these when they were young and just loved playing in it for hours.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I am a subscriber.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I am a follower on Google.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
The luxury house looks fun. Lots of room to move and play.
wow, these are neat. I think the sports center is great!
We like the Wiggly Worm... how adorable!
i like the mega hut for my grandson.
This is the exact thing my grand daughter wants...the wiggly worm, or anything else!
I love the playland the best, but I also like the fire engine and the caterpiller. My daughter would love the salon. We actually have the bus. My kids LOVE it!
I am a follower!
I am a subscriber!
I have your link here - http://paintermommy.com/sites-i-love
The wiggly worm is adorable!!
I Tweeted
I really like the 3 in 1 Sports Arcade but they all look really fun.
My kids would love this!
I love the ultimate playland
The First Basketball set looks like alot of fun to play.
The Luxury House looks like so much fun! Thanks for the giveaway. mybabyappleseed(at)yahoo(dot)ca
Oh man, the paint it yourself house looks awesome! My kids are very artistic and would love this. Thank you!
I am following you!
I subscribed!
I like the paint your house.
chrissoolee@yahoo.com
The Fire Engine is awesome!!! Thanks so much for the fun giveaway :O0
cheekybowtique@hotmail.com
The dance studio and salon looks like little girls would love it!
I subscribe
The barn is VERY cool!!
mogrill@comcast.net
I love the school bus-alot
My grandson would have loads of fun with the Fire House
lgrieser(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
I like the "Paint It Yourself" house! My kids would love to crawl through playhuts of any shape, I'm sure! beezerly at yahoo dot com
Post a Comment