Wednesday, February 11, 2009
So I am a fan of slings and other baby carriers. Why? Well a combination of things
really, for one Eve really liked to be held as a newborn and young infant…really needed to be held, secondly I like having her on me, and thirdly it makes my life easier when I try and get some of the quick trips done. Even though Eve is older now and doesn’t need to be held as often, I still like looking for and finding great slings that I can pass on to you…and yes I still wear her a lot…she is my most commonly used fashion accessory. So in my search for great slings, I came across MoRockinCreations (otherwise known as M&M Baby). At first I thought Maggie, the creator behind MoRockinCreations, made Moroccan clothes and stuff like that…but then I got it. Yes I know, silly me, but it only took me like 3 minutes to figure out the play on words.
So Maggie, in her greatness, let me try out one of her slings and I love it. It gets cold in Virginia, well cold to me anyways, and the sling from M&M Baby Slings has flannel lined. No, not the really thick flannel, it is the thin flannel that is still really warm and cozy. The fabric pairing is really cute and it is reversible so when my need to change it up kicks in I can just flip it around. The extra seams by the ring also make it easy to distribute the weight over the entire shoulder and back area and with 21 lbs of baby that is very important. I also like the fact that the tail of the sling is long enough to tuck in around Eve for extra warmth, or you could use it to provide some extra privacy while nursing. M&M Baby Slings has all kinds of great looking slings in different fabrics and patterns; from your basic cotton to your sari silk, there are also slings made out of eco-friendly fabrics, and heavy flannel slings for those of you that live where it gets REALLY cold.
The Giveaway!!!
You get to choose any ring sling that you would like from M&M Baby Slings up to $40.
To Enter:
Go to MoRockinCreations and look around. Then come back here and leave me a comment telling me which one you liked best. END FEB 22 @ 8.00 PM EST
BONUS ENTRIES:
* Subscribe
* Follow on blogger
* Enter all other giveaways
* Grab my buttons
* Blog about this with a link back
* Donate to The Ark Adventure
Labels: baby, contests-giveaways, mom, mom-misc., review











96 comments:
Hi there.
I am so loving the earth and sky sling. Of course they all look beautiful.
I already follow you :0)
I faved you
I rated you..
Have a great wednesday...
I like the Genuine Bamboo Ring Sling in sky blue.
I have a Yamo, a Hotslings,... I thinck I'm slingsholic hahaha
The best for me is "Earth and Sky Bamboo ring sling", incredible!!
I grab your buttons
I like the red dots and retro swirl girl one!!! so cool! summrob1@aol.com
I think my fav. is PINK DOTS LINEN BLEND (ORIGINAL SLING). There are some great choices though!
I just added your button and found your blog on Mom Dot on the button exchange! I love your cute header!
Mama Snow
I couldn't see the rugs but I love the Vintage Brown Calico sling.
I really like the Olive Oil Linen Blend sling. My husband could wear it too. Thanks for the giveaway!
I like the rough hewn silk!
I have your button on my blog!
I'm also a follower!
This eco~friendly BWing MAMA (that's me) loves the 100% Bamboo in sky blue.
Beautiful! : )))
Thanks so much for this fabulous give~away! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I am following your BLOG! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I also subscribe! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
And, I've entered all your other giveaways! : )))
Thanks again! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I really love the fabric thats in the picture on this post the "retro girl swirls" my second favorite is the "Red hot red" Thanks for entering me.
I'm a follower thanks
I like the Basic Black sling!
Please enter me in the contest.I am a subscriber.
Rough Hewn Silk
autumn398 (at) yahoo.com
vintage brown calico
Genuine Bamboo Ring Sling in sky blue
I like the Double Vintage Reversible/Lined sling. Thanks!
mindysmouthful(at)gmail(dot)com
I love the basic black one!
I like the Retro Girl Swirls sling.
I heart the double vintage reversible sling ~ would be great for mom or dad to wear.
I love the sling w/Matryoshka Doll fabric
gkstratos@yahoo.com
Entered your other giveaways
gkstratos@yahoo.com
I like the 100% linen turquoise sling
pinkveganmiso(at)yahoo(dot)com
I love the sky blue Bamboo Ring Sling!
I like the basic black sling.
LOL!!!!! Article Bonus. Many thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
My favourite is Earth and Sky Bamboo!
cal_rubies(at)yahoo(dot)es
Soft blue and white striped sling, please!
Article Bonus! : )))
Thanks so much! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
"article bonus"
I like the Olive Oil Linen Blend sling.
Vintage Brown Calico looks nice.
Thanks for this great giveaway!
callmeabookworm at gmail dot com
I love the turquoise linen one -- beautiful!
and I subscribed (did my prev. comment show up?)
My daughter is celebrating her birthday next month and this would make a great gift for her. She would love the Disney Princess game.
The Reversible red and black dot ring sling looks pretty nice.
I really like the red dots. Her prices are great!
I subscribe
I follow
I like the Genuine Bamboo Ring Sling, sky blue
Subscribe
Follow on blogger
Entered all other giveaways
Article bonus
Grabbed your buttons
Fave in Technorati
I like the Turquoise Linen ring sling.
I'm a follower.
I'm a subscriber.
Faved on technorati (amandatinkerbell)
I like the Earth and Sky Bamboo ring sling
I love the rough hewn silk, and I also like the light blue stripe sling. Thanks for the giveaway. This would be great to have!
laurakcowan/at/gmail/dotcom
The earth and sky is my favorite but I'd probably pick the 100% linen in turquoise.
Beautiful slings. Thanks for the chance to win.
the Earth and Sky sling. Thanks.
Vintage Brown Calico sling is wonderful.....
I love the Tutti Frutti Dots fleece sling!! It would be perfect for Flagstaff!!
My fave is the Olive Oil Linen Blend sling! Thanks for the chance!
mogrill@comcast.net
I love the Olive Oil Linen Blend sling! Thanks for the chance to win!!
mogrill@comcast.net
I like the Soft Blue and White Striped.
I Technorati
I liked the ski blue one =]
Thanks.
Tiffani
krazkat13@yahoo.com
I added your botton to my blog site =]
Thanks.
Tiffani
krazkat13@yahoo.com
Thanks for the entry.
Tiffani
krazkat13@yahoo.com
Add me to team Earth and Sky Bamboo as well. Thanks for the chance.
Another Earth and Sky gal here! Thanks for hosting a rad giveaway!
I like the Red Hot Red Linen Blend
rosans4@comcast.net
I entered all your other giveaways
rosans4@comcast.net
the Olive Oil Linen Blend sling
I love the Organic Cotton hand dyed red,white and blue tie dye sling!
I like the 100% Bamboo (earth and sky)
I follow you (Jinxyisms)
I've entered other giveaways of yours
I like the Earth and Sky Bamboo ring sling!
i like the green sari ring sling.
I like the Vintage Brown Calico Reversible Ring Sling! Please visit my giveaway at http://joeandbethany.blogspot.com
Thanks!
beth
bethanyev@gmail.com
I subscribed!
I'm a follower
I grabbed a button!
I LOVE the 100% Bamboo (earth and sky) sling.
I like the Owls and Dots reversible sling, as well as the Vintage brown fabric sling.
My favorite is the Genuine Bamboo Ring Sling in sky blue. Thanks.
-Terra H.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I like the Navy Striped Reversible/ Lined Sling.
Thanks for the neat giveaway! :)
skittles4u05[at]yahoo[dot]com
i like the Turquoise Linen ring sling. yyeres(at)gmail(dot)com
My favorite is the Red Hot Red Linen Blend.
I like the pink dots linen blend(original sling)
I am a subscriber :)
I follow your blog :)
I have your button.
mommainflipflops AT gmail.com
I'm entering your other contests!!
mommainflipflops AT gmail.com
Post a Comment