Monday, February 9, 2009
Well thanks for reading first off....I can't be forgetting my manners! But secondly I don't want you to forget about Blog Popz...a really cool way of showing your support for your other neighborhood bloggers. Sooooo.....
I am feeling the need for some Popz...so here's the deal...I'll give you one if you give me one. :-D So yes, I already have 2 Friend Popz (Ohana Mama), 1 Fave Popz (Cool Baby Kid) and a Love Popz (The Not-So-Blog Blog). But there are TWO more that I don't have in my collection (although you can give me any one you want LOL)...here is the Mentor Popz from Suzy Q Homemaker and the Cute Popz from From Dates to Diapers.
So anyone feel like spreading the Popz? Share the love with me and I promise to share the love to with you :-) Just leave me a comment with the code and the url of your site and I will return the favor!











0 comments:
Post a Comment