Thursday, February 12, 2009
Tonight there is a party celebrating the launch of Mom Faves (and I am on the party committee!)...if you have no clue what that is you should check it out...or at least go to my "Find Me Here" and fave me at their site :-P It's a twitter party hosted by Resourceful Mommy (she's awesome) and there are going to be some great prizes so check it out. Don't know how to join a twitter party? Go to Tweet Chat and then type in MomFaves. It will take you directly to were the action is!
Now here is the second thing. I mentioned some time ago that Mabel's Labels was having a contest for a sponsorship to BlogHer right? Well unfortunately I wasn't selected as one of the top 10 finalists, but that's ok since it is a great group of bloggers. So I am asking you to vote for Piera from Jolly Mom. She really helped me out when I was first starting so I am trying to return the favor. Just click on the logo here to vote for Jolly Mom:












3 comments:
Thank you so much for the shout out! You are SO SO SO sweet to do this!
Thanks for including us in your post! See you at the party...
Josh and Rebecca
MomFaves
WhyMomsMatter
I voted for Jolly Mom :0)
Post a Comment