Tuesday, February 3, 2009
You know me I am always on the lookout for
great products to share (and offer to you!), but this GIVEAWAY fell right into my lap. Nicole at BeijoFlor contacted me saying that she would love to sponsor a contest on Life Starring Ellie and Eve, and after I took a look at her awesome creations I couldn't say no.
Does anyone remember my addiction? Well one of them anway? Sparkly jewelry! And BeijoFlor definately caters to my tastes. With everything from necklaces to rings to earrings there is something there for everyone. I absolutely love the creative use of gemstones and the totally original and unique designs that you can find at BeijoFlor!
Now, BeijoFlor also has a sister boutique run by Nicole called Bela
Brazilian Designs, which specializes in creating wearable art pieces which are gorgeous and totally amazing.
BeijoFlor and Brazilian Designs are relatively new boutiques but they have amassed quite a following, and no wonder due to the beauty and craftmanship of the pieces. Currently there is a 50% off sale going on which will end on the weekend. I highly recommend you grab a piece while it is on sale. These designs are featured in boutiques across Europe and in Japan...how cool is that?
THE GIVEAWAY!!! 
You can enter to win the fairy dust druzy necklace pictured here. TO ENTER: Go to BeijoFlor and Bela Brazilian Designs and look around, then come back and leave me a comment telling me what your favorite products are. ENDS FEB. 15 @ 8.00PM
BONUS ENTRIES:
* Subscribe
* Follow on Blogger
* Refer two new subscribers or followers (3 Extra Entries)
* Donate to The Ark Adventure (3 Extra Entries) ![]()
And get this: Just by mentioning you are a reader of Life Starring Ellie and Eve you get $3 off your order. So let's see...a discount and a huge sale...what's not to love?
Labels: contests-giveaways











219 comments:
I also love the 50% off Brazillian Pink Amethyst Stalactite Druzy necklace. I have a new V-Neck sweater it would complement. Thank you for this giveaway of the unique Fairy Dust Druzy Necklace. ybutler@oppcatv.com
My favorites are at BeijoFlor the tangerina brazilian carnelian charm ring and at Bela Brazilian Designs the real cattleya orchid hair pin.
I subscribe.
I am a e-mail subscriber. ybutler@oppcatv.com
I love the pera incandescente. HUGE blue FIRE labradorite necklace from BeijoFlor and the BelaBrazilianDesigns-- preserved REAL ROSE prasiolite and yellow topaz necklace.
I follow.
I just adore this ring....the lua... blue fire labradorite ring!
Its stunningly beautiful (and would look great on my finger)
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I'm subscribed to your blog!
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I follow your blog!
Thanks so much!
nancyrobster@gmail.com
love the grande. colossal brazilian pink agate nub necklace-- beijo.flor!
i subscribe in google reader
i follow
The necklace in the giveaway is awesome but I also really like the arco-iris fundido! Oh wait and the preta fascam!
Thanks!
krista1127 at hotmail dot com
I'm a follower!
thanks!
ps. I'm a little upset that the word verification is fatter!! How did it know I just gave into my sweet tooth!??!
krista1127 at hotmail dot com
I'm a subscriber!!
Thanks!!!
krista1127 at hotmail dot com
I soooo love the beijo de mar... DRUZY charm necklace from BeijoFlor and I so adore the REAL PRESERVED morpho portis butterfly wing hoops from Bela Brazilian Designs! Both gems are so aesthetically beautiful!
Thanks so much for this fabulous give~away! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I am following your BLOG! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I also subscribe! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I love the joias do mar. big aquatic druzy amethyst apatite necklace, beatiful!
I love the earrings: faisca. white druzy and pink amethyst earrings-- beijo.flor
I subscribe
I love grande. peruvian blue opal ring!!!
cal_rubies(at)yahoo(dot)es
Suscriber!
cal_rubies(at)yahoo(dot)es
Follower!
cal_rubies(at)yahoo(dot)es
I like the Pera Dourada gold rutile quartz pear and citrine necklace from BeijoFlor and the REAL orchid and chalcedony necklace from BelaBrazilian. The ladies have very unique pieces on the sites.
juan_hurrican (at) yahoo (dot) com
I like the beijo tropical brazilian gemstone earrings
I'd love to have Bel Flor's "REAL preserved black rose ring." http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19467051And while I'm collecting colorful rings, let's add Bela Brazilion's
"Real Purple Hydrangea FLOWER Ring" and their "REAL preserved yellow rose bloom ring." The yellow rose ring is even on sale. Yay!
Great items. Thanks!
I subscribe, which is how I discovered this giveaway.
The beijo de ametista are my favorite from both sites. colorfulcarla@ gmail.com
beijo de ametista... diamond and amethyst hoops are beautiful!
eletrico. electric pink and purple druzy earrings-- from beijo.flor & the REAL. preserved --worlds smallest-- orchid hoops earrings from BelaBrazilianDesigns!
gorgeous jewelry on both sites!
wonderfullymade729 at gmail dot com
p.s. I had trouble with the bela brazilion designs link and ended up googling it... not sure if I'm the only one, but just fyi :)
beijoFlor: love the amor... druzy bangle
BelaBrazilianDesigns: love the real. XXXL rare magenta orchid hair pin-- bela.brazilian.designs exclusive
=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
I love the beijo tropical. 5inch long neon chalcedony hoops. Beautiful! I also could not open the bela brazilion link.
From BeijoFlor, I love the Bala De Rocha Quartz Bracelet.
From BelaBrazilianDesigns, I love the Real Pink Orchid Necklace.
Thanks for the giveaway and please enter me!
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
i like the lemon yellow CATTLEYA ORCHIDS-- hoop earrings and the beijo de ametista... diamond and amethyst hoops.
i sub
i follow
love the chunkyness to these products. My fav is - brazilian pink amethyst stalactite druzy necklace!!! wow!
I follow :)
I like the amor, brazilian druzy heart bracelet :)
always_317537(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow :)
always_317537(at)yahoo(dot)com
I am a subscriber :)
always_317537(at)yahoo(dot)com
The peach calcedony necklace is so feminine -- the color of love. Very interesting pieces -- like abstract art.
Aren't these pretty and feminine. Thanks for the contest.
The white druzy and pink amethyst earrings make me drool they're soooo pretty.
I love the brazilian rock crystal quartz druzy earrings, and the pera incandescente necklace. Good luck to everyone!
Visit my online store at http://casaeclectica.webasyst.net/shop
Win a free Tarot reading!!! - http://theblessedbee.blogspot.com/2009/01/win-free-tarot-reading.html
The Blessed Bee: A Witchy Blog at http://theblessedbee.blogspot.com/
On the BeijoFlor site, I lovvvvvve the lua azul xlarge fiery labradorite pendant necklace. Gorgeous colors and really eye-catching!
On the Bela Brazilian Designs site, I love the REAL preserved --worlds smallest-- orchid hoops earrings. Vibrant green!
Thanks so much for the giveaway!
krtrumpet [at] aol [dot] com
Love the BeijoFlor tangerina brazilian carnelian charm ring and at Bela Brazilian Designs the real cattleya orchid hair pin.
ktgonyea at gmail.com
I like the princesa tropical... brazilian chrysoprase chandeliers, thanks!
My favorite from Beijo Flor is the beijo do rub - the bi color chalcedony earrings.
My favorite piece at BelaBrazilianDesigns is the ROSA PRESERVED real multi purple Rose ring.
love the beijo tropical brazilian gemstone earrings
Love the flor preta ring
gkstratos@yahoo.com
Subscriber
gkstratos@yahoo.com
i subscribe
so earthy.. absolutely love thepera incandescente. HUGE blue FIRE labradorite necklace, it really makes a statement
I like this: pera dourada. gold rutile quartz pear and citrine necklace
I really like the beijo de ametista... diamond and amethyst hoops <3
i like the diamond and amethyst hoops!
of the beijoflor jewelry, the pomegranate druzy necklace is the best!
of all the gorgeous items that belabrazilian designs sells, i like the exotic real preserved strawberry orchid hair pins.
these companies are GREAT!
Love the princesa tropical earrings!
I love the brazilian pink amethyst stalactite druzy necklace..Her items are so trendy... yet Pretty!
I am a subscriber.
I like the peruvian blue opal ring
I love the eletrico...druzy earrings and the toranja de neon earrings all of the jewelry is gorgeous.
The jewelry is lovely, including the preta fascam!
vmlay@artsci.wustl.edu
I love the Blue Fire Labradotite Ring from Bejo Flor. I also like the Real Persevered Rose Ring in Yellow from Bela Brazillian.
meredycat*lycos*com
My favorite from Beijo Flor is divino... brazilian candy quartz hoops. From Bela Brazilian Designs, I like the orchid hoops earrings.
kelli at pfrog dot net
I love the Real-Preserved Purple Rose Hoops and the Lilas-Chalcedony Drapery Necklace. cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com
i like the Bala De Rocha Quartz Bracelet!
Pink Amythyst is great
I love the lua blue fire labradorite ring. how pretty! thanks jacquecurl@gmail.com
I like the joias do mar necklace
purple hydrangea FLOWER ring
I really really adore the maravilha. GENUINE diamond and druzy hoops they are gorgeous.
The Tropical Plum REAL Preserved
Purple Rose Bud Lariat is gorgeous!
Please enter my name in this fantastic giveaway drawing. Many thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
I am a subscriber! Thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
From BeijoFlor I liked the "simplesmente preto... black onyx slab ring" and from BelaBrazilianDesigns I liked the REAL preserved purple rose ring
mitanari[at]yahoo[dot]com
I love the blue fire labradorite ring! Thank you.
I just love the lua azul. xlarge fiery labradorite pendant necklace.
Thanks!
awaerhouse at gmail dot com
I'm now a proud subscriber...thanks!
awaerhouse at gmail dot com
BeijoFlor: lagrima de ametista... big amethyst drop earrings
Bela Brazilian Designs: BIG black REAL vanda orchid necklace
annabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com
I really like pera incandescente... HUGE blue labradorite necklace
I'm a new subscriber!
Let's see what do I love...
the pera incandescente... HUGE blue labradorite necklace
the flor preta. REAL preserved black rose ring-- a beijo.flor original
the beijo tropical. brazilian gemstone earrings-- beijo.flor
Me oh my, there is so much to love.
Share the love!!
my favorite at BeijoFlor is amor brilhante... druzy bracelet
while at BelaBrazilianDesigns I loved the real preserved MORPHO PORTIS butterfly necklace
sula_nsb@hotmail.com
subscriber
follower
From BeijoFlor I love the luar druzy bracelet. From BelaBrazilian: the real preserved MORPHO PORTIS butterfly wing necklace. Thank you for offering this giveaway! eyeslikesugar [at] gmail [dot] com
I love the interchangeable REAL preserved ORCHID PETALS hoops and the "anel da lua... blue fire labradorite ring". Thanks!
My faves are the lilas... chalcedony drapery necklace and the lua mistica... labradorite chrysoprase and iolite necklace from BeijoFlor (can't decide which one I love more!) and from the other shop, -- Bela Brazilian Designs, the morpho menelaus butterfly wing necklace.
I subscribe in Google reader.
Follow you on blogger.
i have a passion for jewelry
Everything is great, it's hard to pick just one, but I love the lagrima de ametista... big amethyst drop earrings
I like the interchangeable orchid hoops earrings, such pretty colors and the beijo de bala. hot pink quartz bracelet-gorgeous!
micaela6955 at msn dot com
now following your blog!
micaela6955 at msn dot com
beijo de ametista
the roma brilhante... pomegranate druzy necklace is so pretty, such a pretty color.
jwright (at) iowatelecom (dot) net
I subscribed!
I love the preserved orchid earrings!
I found the Real Black Rose Necklace..Love it:)
I also think that the bala de rocha... quartz bracelet is so pretty!!
cyclona66@aol.com
I like the orange orchid dangle earrings. thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com
From BeijoFlor's shop I love tangerina. brazilian carnelian charm ring!
From Bela Brazilian Designs's Shop I love exotico. REAL preserved passion fruit purple orchid necklace!
Thanks :)
I like the lagrima de ametista... big amethyst drop earrings from BeijoFlor and the preserved hot pink orchid petal and quartz hoops from BelaBrazilianDesigns.
At BeijoFlor I love the lua mistica labradorite chrysoprase and iolite necklace. At Bela Brazilian Designs I like the real preserved MORPHO PORTIS butterfly necklace bela.brazilian.designs exclusive
rosans4@comcast.net
I subscribe
rosans4@comcast.net
I follow your blog
rosans4@comcast.net
I really like the real black rose necklace. Thanks.
-Terra H.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I liek the black rose necklace
I just love the BelaBrazilianDesigns- REAL orchid hair pin
I like the preserved red rose ring
I love the REAL preserved BLACK vanda ORCHID hair pin --Bela Brazilian Designs! So beautiful!
Happy Valentine's Day!
LayDeeBugLove@aol.com
So hard to choose! I love the amor... druzy necklace best and a close second is the pair of preserved neon aqua orchid petal and chalcedony--gorgeous!
Thanks!
The orchid and chalcedony necklace
I like the o sol beijou. red pink orange chalcedony confetti earrings and vicoso. luxuriant Peruvian blue opal large chandelier earrings.
Gorgeous!
first i like the BIG black REAL vanda orchid necklace--and the pera dourada. gold rutile quartz pear and citrine necklace
vickers at comcast dot net
Beijo de bala necklace and Butterfly necklace are my favorites. I am brazilian too and this is a great giveaway!
I am a subscriber.
eli_green22 at yahoo dot com dot br
I am a follower.
From BeijoFlor I love the neve bejou. snow kissed brazilian crystal druzy earrings. From Bela Brazilian Designs I love the tropical plum REAL preserved purple rose bud lariat. Thanks! sbcashortie (at) hotmail (dot) com
I am a follower. sbcashortie (at) hotmail (dot) com
I am an email subscriber. sbcashortie (at) hotmail (dot) com
I like the worlds first REAL preserved ROSE ring
Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com
OH, the rio samba gemstone ring is fabulous!!!
gratefulforgrace(at)hotmail.com
I really like the beijo tropical brazilian gemstone earrings. So beautiful, pretty design and colors. Thanks, Godesseablu@msn.com
I really like the brazilian pink amethyst stalactite druzy necklace!
My favorite product is the lua de meia-noite... BIG labradorite necklace
I love the pomegranate orchid hair pins, but all of their items are lovely.
My favorite is the Flor Preta ring. :)
MutheringHeights@gmail.com
I would like the orange orchid dangle earrings.
legab67156[at]gmail.com
article bonus
article bonus
wonderfullymade729 at gmail dot com
from BeijoFlor's I would choose the lua mistica... labradorite chrysoprase and iolite necklace
and from BelaBrazilianDesigns's
I would choose the - REAL preserved brazilian MORPHO SULKOWSKY butterfly necklace
Article Bonus! Thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
Article Bonus! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
"article bonus"
I really love the Tangerine Orange Real Rose hoop earrings. Those are really beautiful. Thank you!
I'm a subscriber.
I'm a follower.
"article bonus"
I like the labradorite chrysoprase and iolite necklace and the morpho portis butterfly wing hoops.
candyhoch(at)hotmail(dot)com
The "Papaya Pink Real Preserved Orchid Hair Pin" takes me to a different world, on Hawaii's Big Island... gentle breezes and warm sunshine and orchids growing by the roadside...to be captured once again and worn with the memory of a heavenly land.
pumpkinlady430@yahoo.com
I love the blue fire labradorite ring it is Me! and also the tropical plum REAL preserved purple rose bud lariat is beautiful..
the amor brilhante druzy bracelet is so pretty!
amor... druzy necklace and REAL PRESERVED morpho portis butterfly wing hoops! The butterfly wings are crazy!
mommyhoodisthankless[AT}gmail.com
grande peruvian blue opal ring!!!
I like the REAL preserved YELLOW ROSE prasiolite lemon topaz bracelet. It reminds me of my Dad who's from Texas :)
They are all so beatiful
groenewald.kirsten@gmail.com
I love the lua azul. xlarge fiery labradorite pendant necklace!
autielady[at]live.com
big aquatic druzy amethyst apatite necklace and yellow topaz necklace!
My favorites- From BeujoGlor the lilas---chaicedony drapery necklace and from Bela Brazilian the REAL preserved purple rose ring. garrettsambo@aol.com
My favorite item from BeijoFlor is the fiery Lua azul. xlarge labradorite pendant necklace. The colors are beautiful and the unique design is breathtaking! My favorite item from Bela Brazilian Designs is the REAL preserved MULTI HOT PINK rose bud necklace lariat. It is feminine, and most definitely a one of a kind gorgeous design! Thank you for the opportunity to enter.
joannaonthelake@gmail.com
I am subscribed via Email. Thank you!
joannaonthelake@gmail.com
I am Following you on Blogger. My username is joannaonthelake
joannaonthelake@gmail.com
My favorite is the big red druzy necklace and on the Brazilian site I like the tangerine orange real rose hoops. Thanks for the giveaway! wgbc1446@yahoo.com
I like the papaya pink REAL PRESERVED ORCHID hair pin
I like the lagrima cor de rosa... brazilian agate necklace
I like thetropical plum REAL preserved purple rose bud lariat and the pera incandescente... HUGE blue labradorite necklace.
acptuser(at)hotmail(dot)com
love the necklace
Let's go with the the beijo de mar.
Thanks for this great giveaway! I love their laguna... neon apatite earrings! Thanks again ;)
I like the big amethyst drop earrings and the real preserved MORPHO CATANARIUS butterfly wing necklace.
My favorite is the blue fire labradorite ring, it's beautiful! thank you for the giveaway!
samanthasadler at gmail.com
The lua azu. xlarge fiery labradorite pendant necklace would look very good on me and my new image I am trying to cultivate
I love the Bala De Rocha Quartz Bracelet.
I'm following you in Blogger!
Thanking you for posting such a wonderful review. My pick: suco de fruto faisca... fruity druzy earrings is my favourite. Thank you once again. ~ Amy (amyinkamloops *AT* gmail.com)
At BeijoFlor, I really love thetangerina brilhante... carnelian druzy ring!
clarkmurdock@yahoo.com
From BeijoFlor, the lua azul. xlarge fiery labradorite pendant necklace is breathtaking!!!!
sherri419 at gmail dot com
I like the grapefruit slab ring. Thank you.
candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com
I love gemstones and it is hard for me to choose one, but I love the combination of stones in the diamond and amethyst hoops. vidomich(at)yahoo(dot)com
Hard to choose! but I love the BIG phantom quartz necklace-- from beijo.flor and the REAL preserved passion fruit purple orchid necklace from BelaBrazilianDesigns
I love the tropical violet purple PRESERVED REAL ROSE ring.
toss up 'tween - lagrima de ametista... big amethyst drop earrings and - lua azul. xlarge fiery labradorite pendant necklace
I like the druzy bracelet as well as the REAL preserved passion fruit purple orchid necklace.
madamerkf at aol dot com
I really like the alcaƧuz brilhante (sparkling licorice) black druzy ring - very unique and lovely!
blue fire labradorite ring
I really love the stone pendants - they're so unique. One of my favorites is the arco-iris fundido... black diamond and druzy necklace.
I like amoroso. REAL preserved TROPICAL GREEN ORCHID on silk necklace/bracelet/headwrap.
Thank you!
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
Subscribed.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I follow.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I like the HUGE blue labradorite necklace, big amethyst drop earrings, bi color chalcedony earrings, REAL preserved morpho menelaus butterfly wing necklace, and BIG black REAL vanda orchid necklace
Subscribed via Google Reader
Following through blogger as purplepassion126
The princesa tropical brazilian chrysoprase chandeliers from BeijoFlor are gorgeous. I also love the cattleya orchid hair pin from Bela Brazilian Designs. Thanks!
I love the Preserved Red Rose Ring. thanks!
I love the tangerina. brazilian carnelian charm ring con5459(at)gmail(dot)com
FRom BeijoFlor I like the lagrima cor de rosa... brazilian agate necklace and from BelaBrazilian Designs I like the exotic PRESERVED purple ORCHID necklace.
ladycat713@yahoo.com
My favorite piece on the Beijo Flor site is the flor preta- REAL preserved black rose ring. Very unusual - yet somehow simple. My favorite piece on the Bela Brazailian Designs site is the xxxlarge REAL preserved NATURAL ROSE HEAD hoops (earrings). Again, simple, and very unusual. Thanks for this great chance.
elsmangeri@snet.net
i love the brazilian luxe earrings and the preserved neon aqua orchid petal and chalcedony hoops-- bela.brazilian.designs original
My favorite pieces are the BIG phantom quartz necklace at beijo.flor and the real preserved BIG PURPLE VANDA orchid necklace at BelaBrazilianDesigns.
I like the REAL preserved magenta and champagne necklace and the amor brilhante druzy bracelet!!
Im a subscriber!
I also follow!
Gorgeous jewelry! I really like the beautiful PHALAENOPSIS ORCHID necklace.
Thanks for the great giveaway.
I follow your blog.
Brazilian pink amethyst stalactite druzy necklace makes my head spin. I love amethyst and this is so pretty.
i really love the preserved tropical cattleya orchid and chalcedony necklace as well as the pera incandescente... HUGE blue labradorite necklace!
subscriber!
follower!
Post a Comment