Saturday, February 7, 2009

I like cutesy baby stuff as much as the next baby-gearaholic, but there are times when the cute little animals, butterflies and bows are just enough. So, I am always on the lookout for practical baby gear and necessities that don’t have your average cutesy look. So, big on my useful list of practical baby gear are bibs and burp clothes, I can never have too many bibs (especially since I lose them all the time) and burp clothes have so many different applications.

So as I was doing my usual cruise through the net, I came across Emma Girl Designs…and I liked what I saw. Why? Because I love the kinds of fabric that Kathy, creator of Emma Girl Designs, uses; they are fun, fresh and hip. She was kid enough to send me a Groovy burp cloth and bib set, and I like it. They both have a very modern feel to them which is great if you are looking to get away from the humdrum of cutesy. The bib has a great pattern on the front with an appliqué and the back is lined with a comfortable fuzzy fabric…I am not crafty so I know nothing other than the fact that it is soft and comfortable. The burp cloth is in the matching fabric and is very well made… sturdy. Since Eve doesn’t spit up so much any more, I am so glad that phase is over, I decided to use water to test out the burp cloth…for looking so good it works great. And the material is really soft, not scratchy like some of the burp clothes I have used in the past,

Now, being the connoisseur of cute, fun and trendy there are a couple other things that I want from Emma Girl Designs…namely the Flirty Flower Jumper and the Fancy Flower Lounge set.

THE GIVEAWAY!!!
Enter to win a burp cloth and bib set from Emma Girl Designs. But wait there's more. There are two opportunities to win since Kathy is offering a BOY set and a GIRL set.

To Enter: go to Emma Girl Designs and look around, then come back here and let me know what your favorite it. You can enter this TWICE but you need to put BOY in one post and GIRL in the other...and make sure you leave different favorite items. ENDS FEB 19th @ 8.00 PM EST

BONUS ENTRIES
* Subscribe
* Follow in Blogger
* Put my buttons (all of them) up on your site
* Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this article.
* Donate to The Ark Adventure

158 comments:

Anonymous said...

Entry for Girl Giveaway:

I like the Flirty Flower Jumper.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Anonymous said...

Entry for the Boy Giveaway:

I like the Sock Monkey Lounge Pant Set.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

susan said...

My favorite girl set is the Bib, Burp Cloth and Rattle Block in Morning Glory Coral.

Unknown said...

For a boy:
LAST ONE SOCK MONKEY Lounge Pant Set- Long Sleeve 12 Mos Ready to Ship

cpullum said...

I like the Just Dig It--- Burp Cloth and Bib Set!
Carla
cpullum(at)yahoo(dot)com

The Dreamer said...

I like teh feeling groovy pattern

and I'd want to win the boy set

thanks!

adams006 at hotmail dot com

summerseverydaymoments said...

Chocolate Lollipop Burp Cloth/Bib Set is my favortie girl set!!! summrob1@aol.com

Cat@3KidsandUs said...

BOY

I also love the Blue Flower and Stripe Lounge set.

cat at 3kidsandus dot com

Meg said...

For a boy--I love the colors of the Feeling Groovy burp/bib set.
gomeggo[at]gmail[dot]com

Meg said...

For Girl:
I think the fabric of the Classic Girl pillowcase dress is adorable!!
gomeggo[at]gmail[dot]com

Annie1 said...

GIRL

I love the Polka Dot Bird Lounge Set!


Thanks


nancyrobster@gmail.com

Annie1 said...

BOY


I chose the SOCK MONKEY Lounge Pant Set!

Thanks

nancyrobster@gmail.com

Maggie said...

For my girl: I really like the Expresso Iron Works Burp Cloth/Bib Set. Thanks for the giveaway!

janil said...

GIRL Spring Dot Burp Cloth Set

Thanks!
cal_rubies(at)yahoo(dot)es

windycindy said...

Hello, I like the Bib, Burp Cloth and Rattle Block Gift Set-Morning
Glory Coral for girls. Many thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

windycindy said...

The Feeling Groovy in Blue Burp Cloth
and Bib Set is my favorite for baby boys. Thanks for a wonderful giveaway drawing. Many thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

Leah said...

My favorite girl item is the Ebony Iron Works JUMPER DRESS-- CUSTOMIZE with a Blue Ribbon! Soooooooo cute! : )))

leahita[at]gmail[dot]com

Leah said...

And, for a boy.......I love the Giddyup Bib/ Burp Cloth Set!! So adorably cute!

Thanks so much for this give~away! : )))

leahita[at]gmail[dot]com

free indeed said...

Girl entry: I loved the blackeyed susan peasant dress...girls are so fun to dress!

free indeed said...

Boy entry: the buckaroo lounge set would be so cute on my newest buckaroo grandson!

Anonymous said...

I know it doesn't count if I put "everything" but wow, I really like her stuff! for a
GIRL: I like the Mocca Dot--- Pillowcase Dress
wonderfullymade729 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

For a BOY: SOCK MONKEY Lounge Pant Set- Long Sleeve 12 Mos
wonderfullymade729 at gmail dot com

Janet said...

Boy: I like the Just Dig It--- Burp Cloth and Bib Set. Thanks.


gahome2mom(at)gmail(dot)com
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/

Janet said...

Girl: Chocolate Lollipop Burp Cloth/Bib Set. Thanks.

Chocolate Lollipop Burp Cloth/Bib Set

nape said...

I looked through the entire collection, and decided on EmmaGirl's "Spring Dot-- Halter Pillowcase Dress." Maybe I'm ready for spring and summer. I definitely love the polka-dots.

jenny said...

wow please enter me infor this and well every thing is nice over there but my eye and heart is set on a pillowcase dress please enter me infor this i love to win this for my friend and her little one

Annmarie Weeks said...

GIRL: I love the Showered in Love---Long Sleeve Valentine Onesie! I have never equated an elephant with Valentine's Day, but this picture says it all!

Annmarie Weeks said...

BOY: I love the Just Dig It--- Burp Cloth and Bib Set. The construction vehicles are so bright and fun!

Jessica Cote said...

I like the Expresso Iron Works Bib and Burp Cloth Set.

jessicabcote@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Entry for girl giveaway: Mocca Dot--- Pillowcase Dress.

ldbollen at yahoo dot com

Melissa Butler said...

Girl Entry:
I heart the Pink Mocca Pillowcase Dress ~ totally adorable, stylish, and paired with layers an awesome year round look!

Melissa Butler said...

Baby Boy Entry:
Giddyup Bib/ Burp Cloth Set ~ love the cowboys, they are classic. The pattern combo would also make an adorable outfit for a little boy.

Anonymous said...

I like the Boutique Burp Cloths with TAGs- Feeling Groovy with Cake Rock Beach

Tarah
tarah716[at]ymail.com

Leah said...

Article Bonus! : )))

Thanks so much! : )))

leahita[at]gmail[dot]com

Aura said...

I really like her items but didnt find a very big selection of the bib and burp cloths sets. I do really like the just dig it for my son

Aura said...

The espresso iron works set would be really pretty for my daughter and would work for my son too.

wildflower00 said...

BOY
ELEFUN DOTS Baby Gift Set- Burp Cloth, Bib, Onesie, Taggie Blanket
texasgirl(at)rocketmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Feeling Groovy Burp Cloth and Bib Set is sooo cute! I'd love to win
kristi2bsb@yahoo.com

~Sandy~ said...

Entry for Girl:
I adore the Spring Dot Halter Pillowcase Dress!!! So adorable :O) Thanks for the cute giveaway

cheekybowtique@hotmail.com

~Sandy~ said...

Entry For Boy:
Just Dig It Burp Clothe is sooo cute! Love the colors. Thanks so much :O)

cheekybowtique@hotmail.com

kathy55439 said...

Classic Girl--- Pillowcase Dress Really want to make some for my OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD Boxes Would love to make some of these dresses

erin, maker of chimes said...

GIRL:

love the gift sets, especially the cow boy one!

dinnertimechimes at aol dot com

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

Girl:

I love the Ebony Iron Works Jumper Dress - with a pink ribbon, of course! :)

stormraven at gmail dot com

rosannepm said...

Boy I like the ELEFUN DOTS Baby Gift Set- Burp Cloth, Bib, Onesie, Taggie Blanket
rosans4@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

My favorite for a boy is the Just Dig It--- Burp Cloth and Bib Set.
-Terra H.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Kaycee said...

For a boy I love the Bib, Burp Cloth and Rattle Block Set- CooCoo Jungle! Super cute colors.

kayceewilliams at gmail dot com

Kaycee said...

For a girl I love the Bib, Burp Cloth and Rattle Block gift set- Morning Glory Coral! So vibrant and unique!

kayceewilliams at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I really like the sock monkey lounge pants for a boy, Thanks, Godesseablu@msn.com

Anonymous said...

I like th efancy flower jumper for a girl, Thanks, Godesseablu@msn.com

haomom said...

love love love the flirty flower jumper for my sweetie and sock monkey lounge pants for nephew

Alisha said...

Love the "Feeling Groovy Burp Set" and the "Spring Dot Halter"!! Thanks for the giveaway.

liliesrnice said...

Ebony Iron Works JUMPER DRESS, i love the black and white with the colorful ribbon.

MizVickik said...

These are so cute, especially the chocolate lollipop burp cloths! Thanks!!

Tylerpants said...

For Boy: I like the CooCoo Jungle Bib, Burp Cloth and Rattle Block Set...would make a great gift!

Heather said...

Girl; Favorite is the EXPRESSO IRON WORKS-- Jumper Dress -- Pearl Snaps!

Heather said...

Boy; Love the SOCK MONKEY Lounge Pant Set- Long Sleeve 12 Mos Ready to Ship!

Candie L said...

I like the Supa Star Lounge pant set. I would love the girl set. Thank you.

candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com

Candie L said...

I like the Western cowboy gift set. Thank you. Please count this as my girl entry.

candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com

lilyk said...

I love the Giddyup Bib/Burp Cloth Set! Please enter me into the contest for the Boy set. Thanks!

lilyk said...

I love the Chocolate Lollipop Burp Cloth/Bib Set! Please enter me into the contest for the Girl set. Thanks!

AmyLynn said...

I like the Showered in Love---Long Sleeve Valentine Onesie for a girl.