Tuesday, December 30, 2008
These little links are one of the most versatile toys on the market! Why, you ask? Because there are so many things that you can do with them...currently I have links attaching toys to Eve's carseat, attaching toys to her exersaucer, and she uses them to teeth on since they are the perfect shape...not to mention I have one on my keys so I can find them quickly in my bag. I generally like buying toys for the girls that have some kind of educational value, and while there is the occasional lapse when I just buy something that looks fun, I like toys with purpose. Eve got two packages of these for Christmas because there are so many things that I can do with them, necause she enjoys them, and because when one set gets lost it is always a good idea to have another one on hand. These get:
THE ELLIE AND EVE SEAL OF APPROVAL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment