Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Ok, so does anything look different? Ok, good you see it too. I have updated the site to make it more user friendly and to make the reviews and everything else easier to find. I hope you like it as much as I do.
The Eric Carle and Custom Pair of Earrings for Life Starring Ellie and Eve readers are still going on...they are Here. Please note that these will be the last giveaways on that page. The rest will be held on this main site! AND GUESS WHAT? Just to get you in the hang of things I have posted another review, products from a company called Melaleuca, and a GIVEAWAY!!! Click on the contests and giveaways tab at the top to enter.
I am still working on a couple of kinks...you may have noticed that the hyperlinks are blank spaces until you put your cursor over them I am fixing that so don't despair :-P
Life Starring Ellie and Eve is now on Twitter with the username EllieandEve. Follow me to find out what is going on and if you tell me you tweeted about any giveaway in the comments section I will count that as a bonus.
Teachers please post a comment for me telling me why you would like the classroom books. During the transition I managed to misplace the ones that were already there. Sorry











2 comments:
Love the new look! Wish I could remember what I said yesterday on the post for teachers, but I'll try. I would love to win the Eric Carle big books. I am a reading specialist who works with reluctant and struggling readers. Some of my students in 3rd and 4th grade read on a 1st grade level, so these would be perfect for them because they could read them and feel confidant as a reader while having fun thanks to Eric Carle. I hope you will consider me.
shelcows AT gmail DOT com
My wife showed me your site recently. I have to say I'm very impressed. The giveaways and reviews are great. I only wish there was a comparable Daddy site out there...
Post a Comment