Thursday, January 15, 2009

ENTER TO WIN: A red rose ring in a size 8. Jen is also offering readers $2 off her red rose Valentine’s rings if you mention you are a Life Starring Ellie and Eve reader. Go to BabyWhiteElephant and look around, come back here and leave me a comment about what you liked best. I need a way to get in touch with you. ENDS JAN. 26th @ 8.00 PM





BONUS ENTRIES

* Tweet this contest
* Subscribe
* Follow on Blogger
* Enter the CPSIA Protest GIVEAWAY!!!
* "Why do you like flowers?"

170 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the Exotic Moroccan Style Amethyst Extra long Wire wrap Earrings.

Unknown said...

I like flowers because they remind me of how much beauty there is in life.

Anonymous said...

I love the BabyWhiteElephant Exclusive REAL preserved Exotic Butterfly and gold necklace! ...this is going on the wish list for valentines day :)

Anonymous said...

i love flowers for the smell & the way they brighten up any room!! it makes my day to get flowers... sometimes i buy them for myself :)

Anonymous said...

tweeted... http://twitter.com/britzy2/status/1121249001

Leah said...

I soooooooo love the Chrysocolla Graduated Wheel Wire wrapped necklace!!! Beautiful!!!

Thanks so much for this fabulous give~away! : )))

leahita[at]gmail[dot]com

Leah said...

I TWITTERED about this fabulous give~away.......user name: leahita.

http://twitter.com/leahita/status/1122089346

leahita[at]gmail[dot]com

Leah said...

I love flowers for all the magical beauty they bring to this universe and especially to my ds who loves smelling them and going "ooooooooh!"

Thanks again.

leahita[at]gmail[dot]com

Misty said...

i like the Valentines Day SALE...Pretty in Pink.... REAL preserved Rose Chain Necklace... A BabyWhiteElephant Exclusive.
thank you.
mommy2skie@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

The Real Red Rose Chain Necklace is so sweet... I live near Mentor Ohio, the "rose capital of the U.S." in early days...there is a small rose garden that I love in Mentor now, and this necklace would be very special and unique!

Thanks for the giveaway of a similar treasure!

pumpkinlady430@yahoo.com

janil said...

I like flowers because they are alive! and they smells so good...

janil said...

I love BabyWhiteElephant Exclusive... Valentines Day SALE...REAL Zinnia Hoop Earrings!!!!!

Tonya said...

i like the Faceted Amethyst wired wrapped Bauble Ring.My oldest daughter would like this more,lol.

susan said...

The Orchid Hair Bobby Pin an Exclusive BabyWhiteElephant is my favorite.

susan said...

I love that flowers can just brighten someone's day (and any room for that matter)!

judybrittle said...

I really like the REAL Rose Hoop Earrings. Those would go great with the ring. Thank you!

Janet said...

Hair Art - Red Roses 2.5 " Silver Bobby pin embellished with a REAL BRIGHT RED 1.25" Petite bloomed rose. Thanks.

gahome2mom(at)@gmail(dot)com

http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com

Janet said...

subscribed


gahome2mom(at)@gmail(dot)com

http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com

Janet said...

follow

gahome2mom(at)@gmail(dot)com

http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com

Cynthia.Richardson said...

I love the colors in the Vintage Egyptian Inspired REAL orchid Amethyst and Chalcedony Collar Necklace

nape said...

I love BabyWhiteElephant's Valentine sale item, "REAL preserved Orchid Agate Drusy Slice Pendant." Yay for da purple!

nape said...

I like--er, rather, LOVE flowers, because they remind me that there WILL be spring again. (This week, it's easy to forget.)

nape said...

tweet-a-tweet-tweet!
http://twitter.com/nape9393/status/1125202978

Jackie said...

One of my favorite items is the Real Rose Hoop Earrings. They are beautiful. I can't believe they are real roses!

Jackie said...

I like flowers because of their beauty...whether outside in a garden or in a vase in the house.

Simply Stacie said...

Valentines Day SALE...REAL ROSE Bright Red Wire Wrapped Ring... A BabyWhiteElephant Original is my favourite. She's got really pretty stuff!

Simply Stacie said...

I love flowers because they can always cheer me up when I'm feeling low just by looking at their beauty.

noahandlylasmommi said...

I like flowers because they are pretty, smell good and make you feel good. Who doesnt enjoy being around flowers??

Jayme said...

i love the BabyWhiteElephant Designs...Valentines Day SALE...Victorian inspired REAL preserved Orchid Gemstone drapery necklace. so pretty! thanks!

jayme[dot]bouwens@yahoo[dot]com

Unknown said...

Petite Tropical Goddess... REAL preserved Orchid Necklace- is really pretty! I love the soft yellow colour. I think its neat that this shop is full of perserved nature! Thanks for entering me.
unforgetable_dreamer_always AT hotmail DOT com

Unknown said...

I love flowers because there a great way to cheer up a plain room, and of course make it smell good!

Celeste said...

I like flowers because they are pretty! :D

contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com

Anonymous said...

Flowers are pretty and (usually) smell good.

springshoot5@aol.com

Annmarie Weeks said...

I love the Coral and Turquoise Wire Wrapped jingle Jangle Bracelet! I wouldn't have thought about putting those colors together but it looks just lovely!

Annmarie Weeks said...

I love flowers because they are natural beauty! The colors are so vivid and they smell wonderful!

minishoes said...

Flowers always chear me up and put me in a good mood.Their smell is wonderful! thanks jacquecurl@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! I love the Exotic Butterfly and gold necklace, but love them all. Roses are my muse and I try to keep them around me in some form. blackford56@yahoo.com

Tiffany819 said...

I love the REAL ORCHID CHALCEDONY CARNELIAN WIRE WRAP NECKLACE. It is beautiful. Thank you for the opportunity to win such a unique ring!

SandraLynn128 said...

I love the REAL Blue Morpho Menelaus preserved chalcedony earrings, the colors are incredible. I am just curious as to how one knows the butterfly died naturally if the wings are imported.

pms3237 said...

Just my size and it would go well with my red hat outfits. I like the red coral bracelet!

mverno said...

i likr the BabyWhiteElephant Designs...Valentines Day SALE...REAL preserved Orchid hair stick accessory

Christina said...

Christina - xristya@rock.com - I love the Real Blue Morpho Earrings (just saw some actual Morpho butterflies at a buttefly room at the public museum recently and they're truly that color!), and the Red Rose Ring is just PERFECT for Valentine's Day, as a giveaway!

Cheryl F said...

I like the Red Coral Nugget Wire Wrapped Sterling Silver Charm Bracelet .

colorfulcarla said...

I love the "REAL ORCHID CHALCEDONY CARNELIAN WIRE WRAP NECKLACE". This is so beautiful! I'm getting married this Spring or Summer and I think I might have to buy this necklace and the matching hair clips. How beautiful! colorfulcarla@ gmail.com

ehhogan said...

I like Red Coral Nugget Wire Wrapped Sterling Silver Charm Bracelet Petite...

Anonymous said...

The Sun Goddess real preserved Orchid Chalcedony chain necklace immediately caught my eye, because of its creamy yellow hue and the way the flower's petal curve like a real flower!! Thank you for the contest!
txgigggles@yahoo.com

Miss Spoken said...

I like flowers because they remind me of my grandma's garden
gkstratos@yahoo.com

Judy said...

You have some really nice rings. I love the rose theme. My favorite item is the BabyWhite Elephant Exclusive Chalcedony Chain Necklace.
Thank you

rrshep said...

I like the Indian Summer REAL ORCHID GEMSTONE Wire Wrap Necklace the best.

Anonymous said...

The REAL Blue Morpho Menelaus preserved chalcedony earrings are stunning!! Thanks for an awesome contest!!

Bonnie in FL said...

I love these REAL Preserved Butterfly Sterling Silver Chain Necklace also these REAL Blue Morpho Menelaus preserved chalcedony earrings beautiful

Anonymous said...

I like Victorian Black... REAL ROSE Designer Hair Bobby Pin.

annabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com

bkh61959 said...

Real Red Rose Chain Necklace is my pick, so pretty, thanks for the giveaway

Sonya Cocherell said...

I really like the Candy Chalcedony Tubular Cuff Bracelet Medium. It's very pretty.

Anonymous said...

I love the Orchid hair stick accessories.

lilnamekangelivy[at]aol[dot]com

Anonymous said...

I like certain flowers for their aromas, whether I'm breathing them in or drinking them in tea form.

lilnamekangelivy[at]aol[dot]com

Shelley K. said...

Petite REAL ROSE Hair Tie PonyTail Holder is my fave. I am always pulling my hair back in a pony and this is by far the prettiest ponytail holder I have ever seen.

tskrush(at)cox(dot)net

samhain said...

Thank you for the giveaway!

I just went browsing through the shop and this is my favorite:

REAL orchid Leather HAIR stick Barrette Accessory

It's beautiful and would be the perfect accessory for my hair!

samhain said...

Flowers remind me of my great grandmother, who tended a garden until she was 98. She died at 104 two years ago and nothing reminds me of her more than flowers. Oh, and the smell is great too :P

Anonymous said...

I love the Real Red Rose Chain Necklace! Thanks! senekers@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

I like the real red rose chain necklace as well as contest ring.
Great contest!

ksites40@hotmail.com

mogrill said...

I love flowers...they remind me of fresh spring, and a new start!!

Tes283 said...

Vintage Egyptian Inspired REAL orchid Amethyst and Chalcedony Collar Necklace
This held my eyes for a long time. It is such a lovely orchid. I would be proud to wear this ALL the time. It is such a great price of art to wear. It would go with all my cloths and any time.
Thank you for the chance to win a rose ring. Thank you.

dbacksfan001 said...

I love the Real Red Rose Chain Necklace. And since Rose is my middle name, this ring would be perfect for me!

Anonymous said...

Liquid Blue... Turquoise marquis sterling silver earrings<---- so so pretty. :]



clarkmurdock@yahoo.com

Re said...

i love all flowers for their emotional state changing abilities

Mary Ann said...

I absolutely love the Vintage 1930's ring. You have lovely art.

marytorres09 at hotmail dot com

Charlene S. said...

Beautiful jewelry! I like the Gothic Purity... Druzy Sterling Silver Chain Earrings the most :o)

chazvgo said...

I like the REAL ROSE Hair Tie PonyTail Holder, very cute, Thanks :)

Bakersdozen said...

I love the Turquoise marquis sterling silver earrings. vidomich(at)yahoo(dot)com

Diana D said...

tropical goddess necklace. Thanks for having the wonderful giveaway.

dianad8008 AT gmail DOT com

Unknown said...

I liked the REAL orchid Leather HAIR stick Barrette Accessory best.

Luck Happens said...

I like the Large facet Chalcedony Briolette Wire Wrap Ring. How colorful and unique! Thanks for the chance to win!

kellifrobinson2 AT gmail DOT com

Luck Happens said...

I subscribe to your RSS feed via Bloglines.

And - although it doesn't count as an extra entry - I wanted to let you know that I promoted your giveaway on Luck Happens: http://www.luck-happens.com/january-26.html.

Luck Happens said...

I love flowers because it gives me an opportunity to connect with nature in a beautiful way. Spring is my favorite season!

Anonymous said...

I liked the Gothic Purity...Druzy Sterling Silver Chain Earribgs. garrettsambo@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Whoa! There is a lot to love, here. One that I love is the Faceted Amethyst wire wrapped Bauble ring. I also love the orchid hair sticks. Thanks! theprophecygirl(at)hotmail(dot)com

paryjeja said...

I like the Amazonite and Pyrite Polygon tubular column shaped wired cuff Bracelet.
paryjeja at sbcglobal dot net

klp1965 said...

i love the BabyWhiteElephant Exclusive... Valentines Day SALE...LOVE...REAL Red Rose Chalcedony Chain Necklace

Amy said...

I love the Exotic Moroccan Style Amethyst Extra long Wire wrap Earrings.

ZESTYWONDERLAND said...

I love the Amethyst Facet Spiral Wire Wrap Cocktail Pinky Ring!
zestywonderland@gmail.com

Karen said...

Love the Exotic Moroccan Style Amethyst Extra long Wire wrap Earrings.

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Charlene Kuser said...

I love the REAL Rose Hoop Earrings.
They are beautiful.I really like
this shop,so many nice items.And
I can luckily say I wear a size
8 ring.Please enter me and thanks for the giveaway

CharlieGurl57@aol.com

Charlene Kuser said...

I love flowers because they smell
good and they brighten up my day

CharlieGurl57@aol.com

Kt said...

I also like the Victorian Black... REAL ROSE Designer Hair Bobby Pin...cute!

thanks!
kmsst19@gmail.com

Angela said...

Vintage Egyptian Inspired REAL orchid Amethyst and Chalcedony Collar Necklace is absolutely STUNNING!

Anonymous said...

Love the victorian black bobby pin! Thjanks for the contest.
bahjeep@aol.com

Anonymous said...

A true friend is not a friend that you can see and know that they are there without a doubt. A true friend is a friend you truly have faith in without a doubt. True friendship is when you don't see that friend but you know that they are there and you learn to trust and believe in them…that one day you will see them without a doubt! I wa t everyone to feel this way…I WILL make everyone feel this way. Runescape gave me that chance…to know what true friendship really is. Together, we flew in the sky , over the ocean , in a dream that lasted forever! With unbroken bonds of the new existence. I DECLARE THESE BONDS UNBROKEN. I will fly with them forever in a dream that turns to the new reality.I am a blinding light made new, emptied of all preexisting darkness, and I will guide those in the darkness.Believe me..when I say I will do something, I will most likely do it eventually. I live to be the very best, not fine, not decent, good, amazing or outstanding. I live to be the very best.I burned fires of infinitism down the longest path that existed for eternity shedding tears…with my friends in the most magical and legendary lake of all time.These friends are the light that shines in the distant…you are the one in the darkness…looking for that light! That light. Is the only thing there to trust, you leave it to chance. One day you find it but it disappears. You can only have faith. That the light is still there. I found that light and I constantly lose it but I learn to trust it even more. I WILL win THIS. I DECLARE IT!!!!!!!!!!! This is how bad I want to win!

xentrensvo@gmail.com

Donna said...

I like the Petite REAL ROSE Hair Tie PonyTail Holder.
donna444444@yahoo.com

Donna said...

I tweeted.
http://twitter.com/donnak4/status/1150580559
donna444444@yahoo.com

Donna said...

Roses are beautiful, and I love the smell of roses.
donna444444@yahoo.com

luvmymate said...

love BabyWhiteElephant Exclusive... Valentines Day Sale, Zinnia Hoop Earrings