Friday, January 9, 2009

So we currently have 6 giveaways going on:
-Eric Carle
-Melaleuca Products
-Tooth Tunes
-Wipes Case, Paci Clip & Shoes
-Pocket Mirror and Magnets
-Carry You Stroller Accessory


Eric Carle ENDS on Sat at 8.00AM...I will be announcing the winners shortly thereafter. Stay tuned tomorrow because I will be posting the first of my VALENTINE'S DAY GIVEAWAYS!!!



On the home front Ellie's new favorite phrases are "you timeout!" and "I love you too much", needless to say I like the second one better. Eve officially has two noticeable teeth (the bottom two) and is trying to chow down on everything. I feel an upper coming in too. I've made some great contacts and had some great product review acceptances so be sure to stay tuned. Also, I've hinted about there being a serious blog party coming around and that will be in March...I'm still not going to give too much away but I am very excited!!!



1 comments:

betty R.~Simply Southern said...

Girl she is just precious!!!!!
thanks for sharing this lovely pic..they are so wonderful at this age..the milestones you rapidly watch happen daily...