Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Enter to win an awsome Valentine's Bouquet from Kiddy Up. It containes: 5 spoons (2 long 3 small) 5 washcloths, 4 bibs, 2 cups, 2 travel lids (1 sippy 1 storage), a minky plush bell ball (heart or football), and silk roses. 
To Enter: Go to Kiddy Up and look around, come back and tell me what you like the best. Be sure to leave me a way to contact you.
BONUS ENTRIES:
* Subscribe to the site
* Follow the site
* Tweet this contest
Pay attention, I do on occassion throw out bonus entries on twitter just to make sure you were paying attention.
Labels: contests-giveaways
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











187 comments:
I like the Flower Shirt.
Subscriber.
Follower.
Tweeted http://twitter.com/aitmama/status/1118119591
I love the Square neck dress - size 1T - so cute
Subscriber
I follow
i'm lovin' the owls! this is a great giveaway! thanks!
camagee07@hotmail.com
I like the DUMP TRUCK LOUNGE SET.
I love the CUSTOM PLUSH BELL BALLS/FOOTBALLS.
chrissoolee@yahoo.com
I'm a follower
adams006 at hotmail dot com
I subscribe
adams006 at hotmail dot com
I like the All Boy Onesie.
thanks
adams006 at hotmail dot com
my littlest would look great in the Diva shirt
I am a follower on blogger
I am totally "diggin'" the New Dump Truck Lounge outfit- how adorable!
linjenals at yahoo dot com
I am a happy subscriber!
linjenals at yahoo dot com
I like the Strawberry Shortcake pillow purse.
My fave is the Go Go shirt, the little bear in the car is too cute!
The cowpoke lounge set is my favorite!
TRigell at aol dot com
I am happy to subscribe.
TRigell at aol dot com
FLOWER LOUNGE SET so cute!! I like that her prices are do able!!! summrob1@aollcom
I love love love the Pink & Brown Pillowcase dress. The only sad part, is that the size was too small for my baby girl. :( But I would love it in a 3T! lol
Karen aka Lilmommax4
I'm a faithful follower!!!
;) Karen aka Lilmommax4
I tweeted the contest! :)
Karen aka Lilmommax4
What cute things she has in her shop! I really like the Valentines Shirt! Very cute!
Thanks for the chance!
I follow!
;-)
I love the Pretty Pink Purse Pillow and Blanket Travel Set~!
ellybean (at) connected2christ (dot) com
http://www.connected2christ.com/theblog
I like the Dump Truck lounge set.
I soooooo love the Hummingbird sizes o months-4T Long or short sleeves Onesie! If you only knew how much we love hummingbirds! : )))
Thanks so much for this fabulous give~away! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
And, I TWITTERED about this give~away.......user name: leahita.
http://twitter.com/leahita/status/1119156940
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I love Reversible Pillowcase Dress .
Girls Skull Crossbones glitter lounge set Sizes 6 Months-7T is my favourite.
I tweeted the giveaway.
user- mysticconn
I like the Flower Onesie 12-18 months.
I am a subscriber.
I am a blog follower.
I really like the Backpack Pillow and Blanket Travel Sets. They are very cute and look very soft and easy to use!
The New Valentine's Day Shirt is my favorite. That's so cute
Thanks for the entry
tonyamcrain [at] aol [dot] com
I follow
tonyamcrain [at] aol [dot] com
I love all the cute onesies...there are so many cute designs.
I subscribe.
I follow.
Girls Skull Crossbones glitter lounge set Sizes 6 Months-7T is my favorite. Just too cute.
Thanks for a great giveaway.
tskrush (at) cox (dot) net
Subscriber
tskrush (at) cox (dot) net
Follower
tskrush (at) cox (dot) net
Love the Valentine's Shirt. Thanks.
The executive construction onesie.
Having a baby boy in Feb.
Loving that.
follow you
Wow! The Pinafore tops are totally lovely and unique!
kayceewilliams AT gmail DOT com
I love the boy's monster onesie, such a fun design!
I love the executive tie onesie...very original.
charlies_secret_angel2006 at yahoo dot com
My favorite is the Super Cute News Valentines shirt!
thanks
yellyjohnsen@yahoo.com
wow i must say every thing is realy cute and well the pillow case dress its realy cute and wow would i ever so much love to win this its realy sweet please enter me infor this thanks
and well i also do have you on my feed list
I like the "All Boy" onesie
I'm a follower!!
I like the little boys shirt with the fire truck. The applique is very cute!
I am a subscriber
I like so many things. I like the boys NEW BOY ROBE IN SIZES 3T- 6T - OLIVE COLORED SPA MINKY AND HAS CAMO MINKY TRIM,POCKETS AND BELT.
Thanks.
I liked the wild spa robe in zebra print. Tooo Cute! That bouquet is very nice and would make a great shower giftie.
ps I also subscribe for a second entry
We're birdbrains here (five parakeets), so I zoomed over to the "CUTEST BIRDY BAG EVER- GET YOURS WHILE THEY LAST" listing in the Sale items. Great loot here!
tweeted you!
http://twitter.com/nape9393/status/1121223028
I loved all the items especially the tshirts for boys especially the
dump truck lounge set and the firtruck shirt..too cute and lots of great items to chose from!
Jennifer Daugherty
jenjer@insightbb.com
I love the 18 MONTH PALM TREE ONESIE! Perfect for a gift from someone (like us) down here in Florida!
I really think the Pillowcase dress in size 3T is really adorable. Thank you so much!
I'm a subscriber.
I'm a follower.
i love the
LIL SIS T-SHIRT SUPER CUTE PINK.
Thank you!!
mommy2skie@yahoo.com
subscribed.
mommy2skie@yahoo.com
following you.
mommy2skie@yahoo.com
got your button.
mommy2skie@yahoo.com
i like the new valentines shirt - love :)
subscriber
follower
http://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1122542141
Girls Skull Crossbones glitter lounge set Sizes 6 Months-7T is my favorite, so cute!
mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com
I tweeted: http://twitter.com/wastebasket/statuses/1122932597
mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com
I love the new boy robe with camo. How cute is that!
I subscribe.
I'm a suscriber
cal_rubies@yahoo.es
janil-nilja.blogspot.com
I'm a follower
I like the Flower Shirt!!!!
I like the New Valentines Shirt
I follow your blog.
I tweeted.
http://twitter.com/donnak4/status/1123272507
love the Boot Scootin Lounge Set
subscriber!
follower!
tweeted!
http://twitter.com/britzy2/status/1124875269
Sundae onesie
Jumper tie dress
contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
following
contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
birdy lounge set
springshoot5@aol.com
follow......
springshoot5@aol.com
love the cowpoke lounge set!
fertawert AT yahoo DOT com
I think the flower shirt is pretty cute!!
Thanks
:)
I subscribe!
I follow!
I loe the REVERSIBLE TIE JUMPER DRESS in the pink paisley material!
I am a subscriber
I am a follower
The Zebra Print Lounge Set is darling!
I like the Executive Tie onesie!!
I also follow!!
I like the little brown Sundae onesie in 12/18 months - cute! :)
stormraven at gmail dot com
I like the Cute Purple/ Pink Cowgirl Purse Pillow and Blanket Set best.
angelacisco at rocketmail.com
I like the Construction Backpack Pillow and Blanket Travel Set, very cute, Thanks :)
I like their baby blankets!
I like the Bus Spy Bags. Very cute.
I'm a subscriber.
I like the Spotty Lounge Set but I saw lots of things I'm interested in.
I really love the Hoot Owl Onesie....too cute!! If I could pick up ANYTHING in the store it would be a couple sets of those minky balls, though (I think of them is being given away in the package). They look like a fun indoor toy on those wet or TOO HOT days of summer.
Thanks for the chance to win!
becca951@yahoo.com
becca951@yahoo.com
My favorite is the WHALE LOUNGE SET!
Pabav at AOL dot com
I really like the COOL ELEPHANT onesie.
I like the firetruck shirt or the blankets
i like the Don't be a Square Lounge set for my grandson
NEW GIRLS WILD SPA ROBE SIZES 3T- 6T LEOPARD OR ZEBRA for sure.,..love it
THANKS
am subscribed. thanks
am a follower
The Dump Truck Lounge Set would be great for my grandson!
I like the DUMP TRUCK LOUNGE SET.
executive tie onesie
I like a snail lounge set. Thank you
candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com
I love the "New girls wild spa robe" in leopard. colorfulcarla@ gmail.com
I like the Don't Be A Square lounge set for boys.
traymona[at]aol.com
What a great store! I love the Ruff Ruff Executive Tie Onesie. Thanks so much.
I subscribed. Thanks again!
The Jumper Tie Dress 2T/3T is adorable!!! I would love to gift my BF with this bouquet! She just had my goddaughter at the age of 42 and that baby is super special!!!!
sherri419 at gmail dot com
I like the Cowpoke Lounge Set-so cute!
Elaine R
emrosser@shaw.ca
My favorite item is the Rocket Man Lounge Set.
love the St. Patrick's outfits
I like the FLOWER LOUNGE SET.
Subscriber
gkstratos@yahoo.com
Following you
gkstratos@yahoo.com
I like the Cowgirl Horse Lounge Ser. garrettsambo@aol.com
I love the zebra Wild Spa Road-so pretty!
smchester at gmail dot com
I love the Reversible Pillowcase Dress Ready to Ship size 3T, black and white.
paryjeja @ sbcglobal dot net
i love the Executive Tie onesie, 12-18 months
i subscribed
I like the Ruff Ruff Executive Tie Onesie!
The Dump Truck set is so cute. My son is obsessed with dump trucks.
amynhtown@yahoo.com
I like DUMP TRUCK LOUNGE SET.
kgrant77@gmail.com
I subscribe
i like the sundae onesie
I love the "New valentine's shirt." So cute- Etsy delivers again!
I'm a subscriber!
COWGIRL HORSE LOUNGE SET but i wish it came in bigger sizes.
I love the all boy onsie, so cute.
I like the green NEW BOY ROBE!
cjnedrow@gmail.com
I am a subscriber!
cjnedrow@gmail.com
I am a subscriber!
cjnedrow@gmail.com
The boys camo robe is quite cute, but I love the idea of the bouquets the very best! Such a sweet, practical idea.
The New Valentines Shirt is SUPER CUTE! :-)
I like the Cowboy Onesie.
I'm a follower on Twitter.
I like the New Valentine Shirt!
I like the executive tie onesie!! That would be so cute for church.
go go shirt
The owls!!! Love Love Love
My favorite is the New Valentines Shirt. Thanks for the giveaway!
I subscribed.
I followed.
I tweeted, http://twitter.com/ordellknot/status/1145301480
The Valentines Day shirt is really nice. Enjoyed my visit here.
The All Boy Onesie is cute.
I'm following you in Blogger!
I think the girls wild spa robe is adorable! Thanks for the giveaway!
Kim
turtles8861(at)gmail(dot)com
I like the boys Monster onesie.
The pwls ...cute and yummy cute
The Pretty Pink Purse Pillow and Blanket Travel Set would be great for my grandaughter.
Ellen
eering99@hotmail.com
Love the Pretty Pink Purse Pillow and Blanket Travel Set. Too cute!
kristen puz (at) yahoo . com
My favorite item is the New Boys Minky Robe. Definitely too cute. And it looks so soft and cuddly.
Thank you so much for offering this wonderful giveaway.
I looked all around...
You know what I think?
I LOVE the
Valentine Bow
that's Red and Pink!
; )
riceburns at hotmail dot com
I really love the boys robe but wish it were in a smaller size. I can't seem to find one small enough for my little guy
typhi599@aol.com
love the green boys robe
I love the Pooh Bear in Pink Silk and Minky Blanket!
I subscribed to your blog.
I love the COWBOY ONESIE.It is
so cute and would look great on
my little man.Thanks for the awesome giveaway
CharlieGurl57@aol.com
The Valentine Shirt!
So so cute.
:]
clarkmurdock@yahoo.com
I like the NEW BOY ROBE in camo/green.
donna444444@yahoo.com
I am a subscriber.
donna444444@yahoo.com
I tweeted.
http://twitter.com/donnak4/status/1145695757
My favorite is the Pink and Brown Pillowcase Dress. Adorable! Love pink & brown together.
I lov the NEW BOY ROBE IN SIZES 3T- 6T !
Its in Camo!
Follower
I am a follower
CharlieGurl57@aol.com
Post a Comment