Thursday, January 8, 2009
I am a stroller fanatic…I love strollers and everything to do with strollers. So when I got the chance to do a review of Carry You, which makes innovative stroller accessories, I was bouncing up and down. Kari, from Carry You, sent me four of their products to test and review,
and since I have the Phil and Ted’s Sport the products I received are products that can fit onto that specific stroller (the cool thing about Carry You is they have products for almost ANY stroller out there). So, I was sent the Pescara, the Siena, the Torino, and finally the Sorrento; I felt like the coolest, most organized momma on the block as I was strutting around testing them out.
I love love love the Torino…as much as I love my Phil and Ted’s one thing that aggravates me is the lack of cup-holders (and yes I have the Saddlebag accessory which is made to be a drink holder…but it falls off when I put the stroller into the SUV…so annoying), but the Torino totally solved my problem. Since the Torino (and all Carry You accessories) velcro on, you don’t have to worry about them falling off when you put the stroller away, and it provides a perfect place for my drink, a bottle, a toy and my keys…YEAHY! I also love the Sorrento, which is a single cup holder or cell phone holder. When sitting in the bottom seat of the Phil and Ted’s there isn’t a place for Ellie to put her sippy, which means it gets chucked, or lost, or handed to me (and of course she wants it back 2 second later). But, the Sorrento gives Ellie a place to stash her sippy by herself…independence is a wonderful thing for a 2 year old in a “me do it” phase. And what happens when Eve is sitting in the bottom seat? I steal it for my cell phone and digi cam…no more rummaging around in my bag trying to find my phone and missing a call.
I also received two other products to test out: the Siena is a snack tray which is perfect for stashing a sippy, a toy and a baggy of snacks, I am definitely going to be using it when we go out to the Zoo or for longer trips with the stroller. I can also hook Eve’s toys to it which means they don’t fall on the ground every other minute…very cool. I also received the Pescara, which is a cup holder and storage accessory. What I am going to do is put a couple of diapers, a travel thing of wipes, and an empty sippy and bottle with
formula in it and stash it in the car…that way when I am making a short jaunt somewhere and don’t want to take my diaper bag with me, I can just strap it to the stroller, grab my wallet and keys and be set.
I really enjoyed testing out the Carry You products, they are definitely going to be getting some wear and tear. They are sturdy and well made so I don’t have to worry about them falling off or tipping my drink over, and they have a classic design so they look nice on the stroller. I can’t wait until they start making their accessories in colors and patterns!
Labels: baby, baby-strollers











2 comments:
Oh wow, I bet you are really organized now.
Linda
I am more organized...but considering where I started out from LOL
Post a Comment