Saturday, January 24, 2009
So this is a surprise GIVEAWAY!!! I am not telling you what you are getting, but I promise you will like it. :-D (just so you know...those are real chocolate boxes pictured! Fully edible since I at one while writing the review)
TO ENTER: Go to Iguana Make It and torture yourself with the delicious pictures of CHOCOLATE. Then come back here and tell me what you would most like to win. ENDS FEB 4 @ 8:00 PM
BONUS ENTRIES:
* Subscribe
* Follow me on blogger
* Tweet the giveaway
* THIS IS FOR FIRST TIME VISITORS: "how did you find Life Starring Ellie and Eve?" "Are you likely to come back (please be honest)...why or why not?"
* THIS IF FOR RETURNING VISITORS: "What other articles of interest would you like to see on Life Starring Ellie and Eve?"
This GIVEAWAY!!! is part of the Bloggy Giveaways Carnival...click on the button to find more great giveaways from other great sites.
Labels: contests-giveaways
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











334 comments:
I love the chocolate ladybug> I know just who I'd give it too!
I subscribe,
I love reviews (and giveaways! ) of things I can use in my classroom.
The Chocolate Ladybug Pops!
I am a subscriber.
Follow you on blogger.
I absolutely adore the monogrammed high heel shoes! Shamrocker99 at aol dot com
Love the Victorian Chocolate Medallion Painting
gkstratos@yahoo.com
Subscriber
gkstratos@yahoo.com
Follow you
gkstratos@yahoo.com
I tweeted! http://twitter.com/Shamrocker99/status/1144858296 Shamrocker99 at aol dot com
I am a subscriber! Shamrocker99 at aol dot com
My favorite is the Born To Shop Chocolate Set. Perfect for someone I know who is getting ready to have a birthday!
White Chocolate Wedding Party High Heel Shoe is my favorite because I love white chocolate yum! Thanks for entering me!
I'm a follower thanks!
I like the Chocolate Valentines! (the ones you have pictured)
I like the Chocolate Valentines! (the ones you have pictured)
I follow you!
I subscribe
I am new to your blog this week. I think it is cute. I love the giveaways you do, I just wish I could win one!
I would love to win Gone Fishin for Chocolate. My hubby would love that!
I subscribe.
I would like to see articles on physical fitness activities I can do with my growing son.
I susbscribe
I love the chocolate high heel!
I follow
I'd love to win the Coming Up Chocolate Daisies Pops.
I am a subscriber.
I am a blogger follower.
For summer, I'd love to see you do some reviews on toys that can be used outdoors. I'd also love to see some reviews on camping/hiking stuff; possibly baby/child friendly.
I like the "Spread the Valentine Love of Mini Chocolate Hearts" because I would have to share with my 4 kiddos & dh. LOL
I'm a follower!
I tweeted the contest for ya!
I love seeing personal articles and pictures of your girls! ;)
The top gun planes - my husband would love 'em!
thanks
adams006 at hotmail dot com
follower
adams006 at hotmail dot com
I really like the chocolate Tiara Set
That would be cute for a birthday party. For me personally I'd like to eat my credit card.
I'm a subscriber.
I'm a follower.
I would like to see an article on the best toys for the 7-11 age group.
All I ever can find is action figures
I know they must like something else.
Wow...some of these chocolates are REALLY intricate little pieces of art, huh?? I chose the Chocolate Valentine Teddy Bear Heart Pop.
Thanks for a great giveaway.
tskrush(at)cox(dot)net
Subscriber
tskrush(at)cox(dot)net
Follower
tskrush(at)cox(dot)net
I love suprises and this sounds good and I hope to win a great item and I would love to see more topics about how to find time with your husbnad, alone time!!
Jennifer Daugherty
jenjer@insightbb.com
I love 'em and I follow,
I like the chocolate diamond ring.
I am a follower.
I am a subscriber.
I would love to see more reviews of boys stuff!
I like the chocolate high-heels!
Cute
I am a subscriber!
I would like to see reviews of household products, like kitchen appliances, or beauty products for hair, face etc. Thanks
tweeted:
http://twitter.com/lizzydear/status/1145687758
I am a follower!
I want the lady bug for myself!!
i twittered
yum chocolatehttp://tinyurl.com/dcwz2b less than 5 seconds ago from web
I am a follower
I suscribed
I found this on twitter!!
and yes i will come back
tweeted:
http://twitter.com/allformykids/status/1145778634
First and foremost, you suck. :-p Not helping the chocolate cravings.
Those chocolate butterflies look gorgeous and yummy.
offthespaceship at myway dot com
Tweet: http://twitter.com/ReizaM/status/1145879301
offthespaceship at myway dot com
I am so in love with the chocolate diamond rungs there so cute
I like the coming up daisies chocolate pops
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
I'm a subscriber
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
I follow on blogger
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
I'd like to see some articles on exercise, weight lifting for women and fitness
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
Mmmmm.....now I have one big craving!!!
I pick the chocolate valentine!!
Thanks!
I subscribe to your great blog!!!
I follow!
This may be my 2nd or 3rd time here....so still a newbie - so I'll annser both...of course I'm coming back becasue I like your style!!!
I'd like to see more contests open to Canadians!!!
;)
Chocolate Makeup Nail Polish Lipstick Eyeshadow Perfume set. What a great gift for my Daughter!
Thanks for the entry
tonyamcrain [at] aol [dot] com
I follow
Thanks for the entry
tonyamcrain [at] aol [dot] com
I soooo love the Quilled Paper Black and White Gecko!! So adorably cute!
Thanks so much for this surprise give~away! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I also subscribe! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
And, I TWITTERED about this give~away.......user name: leahita.
http://twitter.com/leahita/status/1146262789
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
"What other articles of interest would you like to see on Life Starring Ellie and Eve?"
Recipes, ways to spice up your marriage, silly things, more pics of your sweeties, eco~friendly news, MORE! : ))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I love Blue Snake Bead Necklace
Blue Snake Bead Necklace!
Suscriber!
Follower!
I really like all the items appearing in your blog. You find very interesting things... Perhaps some children's books more...
Thanks!
I love the credit cards - I wish I really could eat my credit card debt!
Marianne
mjackson(at)wwhgd(dot)com
www.crochetbymommaj.etsy.com
www.crochetbymommaj.blogspot.com
I'm a subscriber!
Marianne
mjackson(at)wwhgd(dot)com
www.crochetbymommaj.etsy.com
www.crochetbymommaj.blogspot.com
I'm a pianist, so naturally I was FORCED to put Iguana Make It's "Play It Again Sam Piano Bracelet" into my Etsy favorites.
And here you lured me in with the promise of chocolate! I so love chocolate, but I can't ignore the opportunity to herald that fab bracelet.
Wonderful giveaway. Thanks!
tweet-a-tweet-tweet!
http://twitter.com/nape9393/status/1146891491
I'm a returning visitor. Right now I'm trying to learn healthy ways to deal with stress. I think during tough economic times, most everybody has an added layer of stress right now. I'd certainly read anything on that topic right now.
Thanks for asking. Wonderful giveaway!
The Chocolate credit cards are great- I would eat all 5 in a day!
linjenals at yahoo dot com
I am a happy subscriber-thanks!
linjenals at yahoo dot com
my dd has a bday soon and the Chocolate Princess Pops would be perfect for that!!
i sub :)
i follow :)
i posted you on twitter!
I think the snowflakes on a stick look delicious! Thanks!
I subscribe!
My two year old son would go nuts for the top gun flight planes!
I like the chocolate Mr. Ed on a stick! It brings back fond memories of the old TV show. I guess if you bought this and watched Mr. Ed on re-runs, you could watch Mr. Ed and eat him, too! LOL!
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
I'm a subscriber - thanks!
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
As to what other articles would be of interest to me, I love the general interest product reviews (not all baby items) and of course especially the accompanying giveaways!
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
i want to win Chocolate Mr. Ed Pop for my daughters b-day :)
Very impressive gallery. I like the Valentines Day Kisses Quilled Greeting Card. Thanks.
gahome2mom(at)gmail(dot)com
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/
I would most like to win the Victorian Chocolate Medallion Gouache Painting, (who wouldn't?) but honestly the first thing that caught my eye that I would like to win are the chocolate colorful butterfly flutterbys. Love all the different colors.
brn2lisn (at) gmail (dot) com
I am subscribed via reader
brn2lisn (at) gmail (dot) com
All I can say a yum. I like the Chocolate Valentine Teddy Bear Heart Pops. They would be perfect for a gift for my childen.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I follow through Google.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I subscriber via email.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I love your reviews and the giveaways from the sponsors are terrific.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
the puzzle love chocolate is cute
http://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1147215096
i'd like to see reviews of products for men and teens
Couldn't make up my mind between the Gone Fishing Set and the Chocolate Mr. Ed. Everything look like it takes a lot of time yet the prices don't reflect that. ybutler@oppcatv.com
I am a subscriber. ybutler@oppcatv.com
I am a returning visitor but have not been subscribed to your site very long so I don't really know what your comments have been. I have seen lots of baby things and thats great, but what about the elderly. They could use some help and also advice about going "Green". To be fair, I really don't know if you have commented abut these items because as I said I am fairly new. Just keep up what you are doing, I have been blessed so far! ybutler@oppcatv.com
I think I gained 3 pounds looking at all that chocolate!
I'd like to win the Puzzle...there are four pieces...and four people in my family. I also think that the ice cream cones are adorable!
I enjoy your reviews and I'd love to see more reviews of products for teen girls (I have two).
I love the Open Heart Chocolate Valentine Pop.
kgrant77@gmail.com
I subscribe
I like the born to shop set.
jls_wss2003 at yahoo dot com
I follow as well!
jls_wss2003 at yahoo dot com
I like the White Chocolate Wedding Party High Heel Shoe. My sis is getting married, just thought it'd make great party favours
juan_hurrican (at) yahoo (dot) com
I'd love the Valentines Day Kisses Quilled Greeting Card!
Love the Victorian Chocolate Medallion Gouache Painting.
=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
Say I DO With a Chocolate Diamond Ring is cute!
I subscribe.
I follow.
Wow, these are amazing! If I had to choose just one, it would be the Victorian Chocolate Medallion Gouache Painting. Very pretty!
I'm a subscriber.
I'm a returning visitor...I love to read reviews also and find out about new stores/shops (like this one)!
Before reading this far I had gone to look at her Etsy store and rushed back here to say "Oh my gosh! Look at her chocolate trinket boxes!"
Uh, I see you already found them. I love her piano bracelet, although it is not chocolate. I love the chocolate shoes. My favorite, though, has to be the ladybug pops.
Neat Esty shop, thanks for sharing it with us!
I am a subscriber
I also follow you on blogger
Tweet-tweet-tweet!
Great looking chocolate treats being given away! http://tinyurl.com/dcwz2b
I like the chocolate high heels- so cute!
I would love a feature on etsy knot apron dresses for little girls!
I would love to treat myself to the chocolate colorful butterfly flutterbys
souldolphindream@aol.com
thanks for the giveaway
Victorian Chocolate for me :D. It looks gorgeous and it would be hard for me to it because I like looking at it.
I'm a follower
My mom is a piano teacher, so I love the 'play it again sam!!'
This is my first time on the site. To be honest, I probably won't come back. I found you through the giveaway site.
Rebecca
rlb46341(at)yahoo(dot)com
I like the chocolate makeup set!
You seem to have most things covered- I always love mommy reviews though, they're very helpful! So keep those up!
The Chocolate Colorful Butterfly Flutterbys are too pretty to pass up =)
the chocolate valentine suckers look great
msboatgal at aol dot com
Yes, you were so right..it was torture going to that web site..alot of "Yum Yums" as my son would call them..I love the "Huge Chocolate Gold Ring Bling"...I can't believe it's real edible chocolate and what a great way to propose to someone...well you got to have the real thing also otherwise it's just no good..but who wouldn't want to say they ate their engagement ring??
sallylynnsara@hotmail.com
The high heel shoes are adorable and the credit card was very cute too!
Puzzle Love Chocolate Valentine is my fave! it is very cute!
I love the chocolate poker set!
I love the chocolate tiaras...mmmm!
sandalsndaisies(at)yahoo(dot)com
THe chocolate puzzle just cracked me up. "I love you to pieces?" That's too cute.
The Open Heart Chocolate Valentine Pop looks really really delicious!
orchestratenoise0726[at]yahoo[dot]com
Torture is right, I'm drooling right now. I really love the love puzzle since it's so cute! Thanks for the giveaway!
i like gone fishin for chocolates. its nice to see something for a man.
I'm having so much fun making friends and blog-hopping again this year.
Thanks for such a generous giveaway! I hope I'm chosen as the lucky winner!!!
i follow
i subscribe
I liked the white chocolate trinket box and the chocolate valentine suckers. That was really hard because everything in that store looked good. brewerchickey78(at)yahoo.com
I am now following your blog. brewerchickey78(at)yahoo.com
I am a first time visitor. I will come back because I love to read blogs. I love to see how many people feel like I do on certain days. Thanks for the chance. brewerchickey78(at)yahoo.com
Chocolate high heels for me.
I really like the Chocolate Colorful Butterfly Flutterbys. It looks really good!
The chocolate puzzle is really cute! Thanks for the chance to win!
The chocolate high heel shoe is so funny!! Cute chocolate..
Heather at vsummerf@msn.com
My teenage daughter would love the piano bracelet.
thanks for sharing
ceashark at aol dot com
I am a subscriber.
thanks again
ceashark at aol dot com
I am also a follower.
thanks
ceashark at aol dot com
I am loving your emails and the posts you are sharing. I would like to see some frugal recipes from time to time.
thanks again
ceashark at aol dot com
The chocolate high heel shoe is soo cute but I think I like the Gone Fishin - for Chocolate even better!
Thanks for the great giveaway!!
JH33194(underscore)2002(at)yahoo.com
The best item is the Eat Your Credit Card Debt Up Chocolate Set. LOL! Very imaginative! Thank you!
The chocolate E.T. are super cute!
Thanks for the giveaway
I love the Puzzle Love Chocolate Valentine, it's so sweet!
I love the Vintage Cupid's Garden Captives Postcard!
I found this blog through Bloggy Carnival. I'll likely come back if there's another giveaway you have I'm interested in.
OMY I love everything esp the Chocolate Colorful Butterfly Flutterbys you are so talented
All that chocolate looks delicious! I'd love to have the Puzzle Love Chocolate Valentine! With 4 family members, there'd be a piece for each of us!
I see that you enjoy reading. Maybe some articles on the latest books you've enjoyed, or some suggestions for reading lists?
Thank you for having this!
I would love to win. The chocolate love puzzle looks fun and yummy
Thank you
tatertot374@sbcglobal.net
Quilled Paper Valentine Rose Cross is fantastic. I'm actually thinking of buying one for my mom. She'd love it.
Leaving a second post to tell you this is my first time to your site and I'd come back. You seem to have a fun writing style, something I enjoy. I found you through Bloggy Carnival
I love the Glass Bead Mudpuppy Necklace.
I like the chocolate valentines you have pictured
jason@allworldautomotive.com
Mmmmmmmmmmm the chocolate gold ring.
My mom did quilling; I just love it! I like the Quilled Sweetheart Valentine Card best. So sweet!
The chocolate Love Puzzle!
Signed up to follow your blog!
I like the Victorian Chocolate Medallion Gouache Painting. It looks too pretty to eat.
Chocolate ladybug pops! So cute!
I like the love puzzle. its perfect for Vday.
I 'd love the Victorian Chocolate Medallion.Thanks for the chance to win ! tammyduc7@yahoo.com
My fave item is the chocolate high-heels! How Cute!
I am a subscriber.
I found you on the Blog Carnival list and I love your children's names, for that reason alone I bookmarked!
Victorian Chocolate Medallion Gouache Painting
Its so pretty, I'd hate to eat it but I would force myself. :)
love the Chocolate High Heel Shoe
i follow
i subscribe in google reader
Well given the state of the economy, I would love the Eat Your Credit Card Debt Up Chocolate Set of 5.
boldnessbe(at)gmail(dot)com
In honor of Valentines Day I really like the Spread the Valentine Love of Mini Chocolate Hearts.
I like the chocolate puzzle love valentine. So many cute things to choose from!
I follow on blogger.
The open heart chocolate....so very me.
I'm a heart loving girl.
Chocolate ladybug... for my little lady, the bug!
love the choco high heel
I like the born to shop chocolate present. What a great gift idea!
Jenny
Post a Comment