Saturday, January 17, 2009
You have the chance to winner a very cute and pretty tutu from Frill 'er Up Couture. TO ENTER: go to Frill 'er Up and look around; come back here and tell me what you like the best. ENDS JAN. 28 @ 8.00 PM
BONUS ENTRIES:
* Tweet this contest
* Fave me on Technorati
* Vote for me in the Dottie Awards (you can't do this until the actually voting opens...I will post a link as soon as it does. I want to win, and if I do I promise to put together a great GIVEAWAY!!! package for my loyal readers.)
* Subscribe
* "What are your two other FAVORITE blog sites?" (not I am not asking for sucking up LOL, I really want to know, and this is a great way to find out about cool sites out there)
Labels: contests-giveaways
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











214 comments:
Chocolate Covered Tutu - Hand Dipped by Frill 'er Up Couture - my favorite one.
contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
2 other favorite blog sites:
thepioneerwoman.com
etsygiveaways.blogspot.com
contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
Really love the Pom Pom tutu. all her tutus are really cute though!
Thanks for the entry
tonyamcrain [at] aol [dot] com
I faved you on technorati
tonyamcrain [at] aol [dot] com
I will be sure to vote in the dottie awards
tonyamcrain [at] aol [dot] com
Two blogs I love
http://twoofakindworkingonafullhouse.blogspot.com
and
http://barefootmommies.blogspot.com
These are beautiful tutus! They look very well made.....I love the Tiffany Blues!
Thank you so much for the great chance!
I also subscribe to you! YAY!!
Okay the 2 other blog I like are An Ordinary Life and Momma in flip flopes 2!
Have a great weekend!
;-)
I like the design your own tutu! What a great idea =)
I am a subscriber.
Tweeted~
http://twitter.com/simplyandreah/status/1126555426
Faved on Technorati (andreashops)
My two favorite blogs are Mom Dot and A Womb at the Inn(sane).
I really love the Pom Pom Couture. That is gorgeous!
I'm a subscriber.
There are so many its really hard to choose 2. I will go with All Because Two People Fell In Love and Go Graham Go.
My fave two blogs are
http://beccasfreshfruit.blogspot.com and http://whimsylove.blogspot.com
I frequest these most!!
My fave in her shop is the tuxedo tutu! Very classy!!!
I hope I win!
My favorite one is "Chocolate Covered Tutu". It's very very elegant and nice
My favorite blog sites... it's dificult the choice :) I like very much "The Inspired Room" and "The crafty Crow"
I'll vote you but I don't Know the link :(
I'm a suscriber :)
Okay...I'm torn. I love the Tiffany Blues, I mean come on! What woman doesn't love that Tiffany Blue color? But then I'm adoring the Paris Baby too! Oh! Both are just bloody adorable!
I've faved ya on Technorati.
seeryusfam@msn.com
You've got my vote for the Dotties!
seeryusfam@msn.com
I'm a subscriber!
seeryusfam@msn.com
2 of my faves are An Ordinary Life and Adventures in Babywearing.
I also really like Cake Wrecks!
seeryusfam@msn.com
I tweeted!!
seeryusfam@msn.com
http://twitter.com/SeeryUs
I like the Hot Pink Love tutu.
offthespaceship at myway dot com
Favorite other blogs is rough. I think mine are
http://15minutelunch.blogspot.com/
and
http://imabima.blogspot.com/
offthespaceship at myway dot com
My fvorite is the Pom Pom Couture - Blushing.
=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
i'm a susbcriber
=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
Two other blogs I love are
http://tootsiegrace.blogspot.com/
and
http://giggleberrycreations.blogspot.com/
=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
I love the Chocolate Covered Tutu - Hand Dipped by Frill 'er up
subscribed :)
wonderfullymade729[at]gmail[dot]com
tweet! http://twitter.com/britzy2/status/1126926780
wonderfullymade729[at]gmail[dot]com
my other 2 favorite sites [beside yours!] is
http://susannahbananaboutique.blogspot.com/
&
http://www.simple-finds.com/
I've Faved you on Technorati [britzy2]
wonderfullymade729[at]yahoo[dot]com
Chocolate Covered Tutu - Hand Dipped by Frill 'er Up Couture - so cute I have been wanting one of these for my little girl!! summrob1@aol.com
I am a subscriber! summrob1@aol.com
I love the tuxedo tutu!
I subscribe.
I love the Tiffany Blue
My other fave blogs are Go Graham Go! and My Organized Chaos
I love the tiffany blues tutu
I am a subscriber
My two faves are feisty frugal and fabulous, and my organized chaos
Paris, Baby!! cute name too
Paris, Baby tutu is adorable.
I subscribe.
My other favourite blogs are Feisty, Frugal and Fabulous and The Soothie Ranch.
I love the Hot Pink Love tutu.
I am a subscriber.
I read many blogs and it's hard to just pick two - if I had to pick, well, love Baby Cheapskate and She Scribes.
I love the tutus n cream! So cute!
two of my favorite blogs:
http://www.moneysavingmom.com/
http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/
I subscribe
zserabear@hotmail.com
Paris, baby is my fave tutu
jceko77@yahoo.com
My two fave other blog sites are Kid Buy Products and My Family Loves It. Tara's view runs a very close third
jceko77@yahoo.com
I like the Chocolate Covered Tutu - Hand Dipped by Frill 'er Up Couture - Perfect for Valentine's Day. Thanks.
I love the Tiffany Blues - Hand Wrapped by Frill 'er Up Couture!
Im a subscriber!
I have you faved! mom2anutball
I like the blushing pom pom tutu- so pretty!
kayceewilliams at gmail dot com
I subscribe!
kayceewilliams at gmail dot com
My two favorite blogs are barefootmommies.blogspot.com and themotleyqueue.blogspot.com
kayceewilliams at gmail dot com
I like Paris, Baby
juan_hurrican (at) yahoo (dot) com
I'm a subscriber
juan_hurrican (at) yahoo (dot) com
I soooo love the Paris, Baby - Hand Sewn by Frill 'er Up Couture! So adorably cute!
Thanks so much for this fabulous give~away! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I TWITTERED about this fabulous give~away.......user name: leahita.
http://twitter.com/leahita/status/1129077348
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I also subscribe! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I also love:
http://www.thebabywearer.com/ and
http://barefoot-mommy.blogspot.com and MORE! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
Cute, cute, cute! I love the chocolate covered tutu, but in the tiny dancer colors. Thanks.
laurachilton {at} hotmail.com
I'm a subscriber, thanks!
laurachilton {at} hotmail.com
Two other favorite blogs: Dine & Dish, and Dandee.
laurachilton {at} hotmail.com
I'm definitely voting for you!!! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
i love the Chocolate Covered Tutu - Hand Dipped by Frill 'er Up Couture - Perfect for Valentine's Day!! great giveaway!! thanks!
jayme[dot]bouwens@yahoo[dot]com
i subscribe
jayme[dot]bouwens@yahoo[dot]com
Frill 'er Up Couture - Tiny Dancer - Ribbon Trimmed Tutu is really cute I love how the bottom is lined with ribbon. Thanks for entering me!
paris baby is lovely :)
http://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1129493161
technorati
valerie2350
subscriber
1) http://sweeps4bloggers.blogspot.com/
2) http://sweeps4california.blogspot.com/
:)
Love the chocolate covered tutu.
chani.adams(at)gmail.com
My favorite tutus are: Frill 'er Up Couture - Tiny Dancer and Chocolate Covered Tutu - Hand Dipped.
Awesome giveaway!
I really like the Chocolate Covered one.
gjw823@aol.com
other blogs:
winningmommys.blogspot.com
everythingupclose.blogspot.com
gjw823@aol.com
I liked the tutu's and cream! What a blast with those ruffled leggings. Also checked out the sold items and I am so into the crib shoes lately..I see them everywhere!
I subscribe.
My favorite item is the tutu's 'n creme. My niece would love one of those!
I subscribe.
Other favorite blogs:
http://babycheapskate.blogspot.com/
http://susannahbananaboutique.blogspot.com/
My favorite is Tiffany Blues - Hand Wrapped by Frill 'er Up Couture - Perfect for Valenine's Day, Portraits and Birthdays . Thanks for the chance to win!
I love the pink and brown one, SOOOO cute!
Oh, my favorite is Tutu'sn creme, so elegant!!!
Thank you for the chance!!!
Gra.
grasandelgreat@gmail.com
I like Tutus n Creme
I like So Close (http://www.tertia.org/) and An Island Review and An Island Life
that dark satin bow on the chocolate covered tutu is to die for! i enjoy reading babycheapskate.blogspot.com
They are all gorgeous! My favorite is the Paris, Baby hand sewn tutu.
I really like the Paris, Baby tutu - it's fabulous!
my rebekah would love the 3 Tiered Tutu - Donut Shop
2 other great blogs are
http://www.stlmommy.com/ and http://dkmommyspot.com/
I LOVE the Tuxedo Tutu!!!
garyandalesha@cox.net
2 Fav blogs are All American Mommy (http://allamericanmommy.blogspot.com/) and Metropolitan Mama (http://metropolitanmama.net/). =)
garyandalesha@cox.net
I love this purple one: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=18724625
sena.sagani[at]gmail[dot]com
I subscribe.
sena.sagani[at]gmail[dot]com
I love thepioneerwoman.com and dooce.com
sena.sagani[at]gmail[dot]com
I like the Paris, Baby tutu--I love the ribbon edgings!
elireeves at stny dot rr dot com
2 blogs: www.moneysavingmom.com and www.wishingwillow.blogspot.com
elireeves at stny dot rr dot com
I adore the Chocolate Covered Tutu - Hand Dipped by Frill 'er Up Couture. It reminds me of a gorgeous box of chocolates. Really sumptuous.
Blogs I like are Glamorous WAHM and Everything Up Close.
That chocolate dipped tutu is sweet!!! I love all of them, but like the colors on this one best!!
Thanks!
I subscribe!
My fav sites?? You mean other than my own?? LOL!
I love 'an island review' and 'the soothie ranch'...THANKS
I love the Hand Blown tutu...pink with a huge white bow! Just adorable!
You're in my technorati faves! (amweeks)
My favorite is Pistachio Parfait...super cute!
I love the Chocolate Covered Tutu
My two favorite blogs? Lots but here:
http://thepioneerwoman.com/
http://preciouspeas.blogspot.com/
(the second one has lots of giveaways too)
I think the Paris, Baby tutu is adorable.
angelacisco at rocketmail.com
The Paris, Baby one is adorable!
sras7508 at gmail dot com
So...I love this one:
Chocolate Covered Tutu - Hand Dipped by Frill 'er Up Couture - Perfect for Valentine's Day
...the ribbon is a nice touch -- oh and her little models are ridiculously cute!
besos for pesos @ hotmail.com
subscribe!
Let's see..I like a lot of blogs :) A couple of faves are:
http://www.frugalmommyof2girls.blogspot.com/
and mommymandy.com
:)
Thanks!
I really like the Hot Pink Love tutu. So bright and pretty!
Thanks!
I am a subscriber!
My other two favorite sites are:
I Should Be Folding Laundry
http://www.ishouldbefoldinglaundry.com
Melissa Jackson Initial Designs
http://melissajackson-initialdesigns.blogspot.com
Thanks!
I like the Pom Pom Couture
Wow they are all cute, my favorite is 3 Tiered Tutu - Donut Shop .
I would design my own...black tulle with a lavender ribbon. Then my 3yo niece, and resident dancing queen would have a fun thing to "twirl in" at my son's wedding reception (where she is the flower girl).
Pom Pom Couture is not just your average tutu.
traymona[at]aol.com
The Tiffany Blues is my favorite - plus what an adorable photo of that baby!
I love the Pom Pom Couture "Blushing" tutu.
I like the Chocolate Covered Tutugkstratos@yahoo.com
Subscriber
gkstratos@yahoo.com
The pretty Tuxedo Tutu is gorgeous!
smchester at gmail dot com
pom pom!
I like the bubbleum pink tutu with the white bow. They are all so pretty.
I loved frill r up Tiny dancer my granddaughter would look adorable in this.
barbaraeford@yahoo.com
tutu's are just 2 cute and well i realy think thay are all nice but my eye is on the pom-pom one thats so sweet please enter me infor this thanks
the chocolate covered tutu is precious
alyssasmom9807@gmail.com
My fave is the 3 Tiered Tutu - Donut Shop - Handmade Frill 'er Up Couture. My friend has two sweet little girls and they just LOVE to twirl and I know that they would LOVE to wear something like this.
tskrush(at)cox(dot)net
follower
tskrush(at)cox(dot)net
Follower
tskrush(at)cox(dot)net
Tuxedo Tutu:
That's the one!
It's classy, chic,
and just plain FUN!
:)
riceburns at hotmail dot com
Two Blogs I really enjoy are :
http://fourdogday.blogspot.com/
and
http://craftastrophe.net/
Craftastophe will often make you LOL!! so be forwarned!!
tskrush(at)cox(dot)net
I like the Paris Baby tutu.
I subscribe.
I like the Design Your Own Ribbon Trimmed Tutu. I'd like to see it in the chocolate brown glitter. Thank you!
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
Subscriber
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
2 other blogs I like besides this one is
All Because Two People Fell in Love and
Does Mommy Love It?
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
Tweeted
http://twitter.com/nanja46/status/1145999683
My favorite is the Paris, Baby - Hand Sewn by Frill 'er Up Couture - Perfect for Valentine's Day, Birthdays and Portraits. Thanks for the giveaway!
I tweeted, http://twitter.com/ordellknot/status/1146063994
I faved.
I subscribed.
My favorites are Susan Heim on Parenting and Cool Mom Picks.
The Paris Tutu is my very favorite!
I think tutus are too too cute. My favorite is the tuxedo tutu.
-Terra H.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
that Tuxedo tutu is too fun to miss! Brilliant! Thanks for the giveaway.
I like the hot pink love tutu best.
I faved you at technorati
Favorite blogs
Scribbit: http://scribbit.blogspot.com/
and
Mamanista mamanista.com
I love the tuxedo tutu! So cute
I love the 3 Tiered Tutu - Donut Shop - Handmade Frill 'er Up Couture, perfect for my favorite little princess
My niece would absolutely love the Pom Pom Couture.
the tuxedo tutu
adrnlize at aol dot com
I like the chocolate covered tutu.
I am subscriber
I like the tiny dancer tutu!
I like the Paris, Baby - Hand Sewn by Frill 'er Up Couture. My daughter would love this. THank you
tatertot374@sbcglobal.net
I like the Hot Pink Love
tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com
i love the hot pink love tutu. sugary79@aol.com
i subscribe. sugary79@aol.com
Chocolate Covered Tutu - Hand Dipped by Frill 'er Up Couture is my favorite!
mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com
I have you favved on my Technorati!
Username: wastebasket
mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com
Sorry if I sent that last entry twice my internet is really bad today!
I love Cake Wrecks and Craftastrophe
mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com
I tweeted: http://twitter.com/wastebasket/statuses/1148465661
mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com
I love the 'Tutus 'n Creme' for my little ballerina!!
Chocolate covered tutu :)
ktgonyea at gmail.com
I like the pretty Tutus 'n Creme tulle tutu!
I love the Tuxedo Tutu! It's so different and adorable!
Those are some of the cutest tutus I've seen. My favorite is the Chocolate Covered Tutu. Thank you!
I really like the Chocolate Covered tutus.
Please, enter me, great prize!!! I would love to win this.
legab67156 (at) gmail (dot) com
I love the Tiny Dancer.
So cute.
And also the name of one of my favorite songs.
clarkmurdock@yahoo.com
These are beautiful. I love the Paris tutu.
thanks
mrscook73(at)gmail.com
Thank you for posting this information. I really appreciate it! The tiny dancer is my favourite.
Great blog and giveway. I hope you have an awesome day! Thanks again ;-) Amy (amyinkamloops *AT* gmail.com)
I like the Paris, baby tutu. Thanks!
braaisjo at gmail dot com
This one is my favorite!
Chocolate Covered Tutu - Hand Dipped It's so cute, and Not your typical Pink's and purples.! I love Pink and Brown for any girl's style! This will suit my daughter prefectly
e-mail: hmahan_0529@yahoo.com
My granddaughtr would look so precious in the
Pom Pom Couture - Blushing
Pom Pom Couture - Blushing - Hand Sewn by Frill 'er Up Couture - is my favorite
3 Tiered Tutu - Donut Shop ~ my niece would sooo rock this!!!!
My daughter would look smashing in the hot pink love tutu. It is so cute
souldolphindream@aol.com
thanks for the giveaway
i like the tiffany blue tutu, it is so pretty!
The Tutus 'n Creme tulle tutu is adorable!
Frill 'er Up Couture - Tiny Dancer - Ribbon Trimmed Tutu. Oh my, oh my, oh my. These are amazing tutus....they look beautiful. My hats off to Frill'er up Couture. You obviously know what you are doing!
becca951@yahoo.com
I'd like this one: 3 Tiered Tutu - Donut Shop - Handmade Frill 'er Up Couture.
I love the Tiny Dancer Tutu!
I voted for you in the Dottie Awards.
Post a Comment