Tuesday, January 13, 2009

So, I have another confession. Besides my stroller addiction I happen to like jewelry…A LOT. I feel kind of like one of those little furry creatures that sees something shiny and gravitates toward it. So as I was browsing one of my favorite sites of all time…ETSY…I came across a jewelry maker by the name of Ellen, operator of Bead Designs By Ellen, who had some great stuff, so of course like the jewelry addict I apparently am, I had to ask if I could review and feature her products. I’m so glad that she said yes!

Ellen sent me the prettiest pair of earrings made just for me (now who’s special?). I don’t know if it was luck or a seriously educated guess, but the beads she use look great with my skin color and hair and the design is dangly enough to be eye catching but small enough to be easy to keep prying little baby fingers away from, and to top it off they are pretty light so I don’t feel like my ears are about to hit the floor. I love them. Even my grandmother, who at least has good taste in jewelry, likes them…high praise indeed from Oma.

Earrings aren’t the only thing that Ellen makes…there is something for everyone. I currently have my eye on the True Romance Necklace, the Destiny Necklace and the Cranberry Vine Bracelet…maybe hubby needs some direction for Valentine’s Day…?

THE GIVEAWAY: Win a pair of great earrings!!! Click Here to enter.

0 comments: