Sunday, January 18, 2009

I don’t just carry diaper bags you know…there are those occasions that I do break out a nice looking, adult, non-mom bag…an actual purse. Now granted 99.5% of the time I am carrying a diaper bag, but that 0.5% of the time is precious to me…I get to be “woman” not “mom”. So, as I was sitting doing my usual search of great things to pass on to you, I decided that everyone needs a good Valentine’s Day purse, and thus began my quest. Imagining a nice, quiet, kid-free Valentine’s Day dinner out, I thought of a small purse, a purse that didn’t need a long strap, that didn’t need to be capable of holding diapers, wipes, and any liquid that decided to spill itself, and I imagined something vintage looking since that is the kick I am on right now.

So I found it. Duh…what was I going to write a review about me failing? My ideal Valentine’s day adult purse was in Miss Ruby Sue, a little boutique that carries cute bags with a vintage feel. So what did I do…fast than a speeding bullet I sent the critical message let me review and do a feature of you for the site…please. So I am now the proud owner of the perfect Valentine’s day purse…which I am now telling you all about.

The purse is well made, with a metal handle that I can’t even think about putting over my shoulder. It had enough room for my make-up case, wallet, phone and other necessities…but bottles. YEAHY! And the finishing touch, what takes it from cute to fab? A broach on the left corner…adding just enough glitz to make it all work. I should also mention that Lori of Miss Ruby Sue sent me matching earrings…I don’t know if she was trying to bribe me…but it worked! Miss Ruby Sue also makes some very chic hair accessories, you should check them out.

Now, if only my imagining a nice adult Valentine’s Day dinner would create a nice adult Valentine’s Day dinner…but you my good readers, you who ARE going to have a nice adult only, purse using night out…you get the chance to win a great V-Day purse.
Click Here to enter.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! All the items on this site were so unique, I live all kinds of funky and different designs and I thought the best was the Vintage Artist which is my favorite and I also the the Ugly Betty and the grab bags were neat toso theis is an awesome giveaway for the big V-Day!! thanks so much for the chance to win!
Jennifer
jenjer@insightbb.com

Becky said...

LOURDES-Queen of Romantic Vintage is my favorite, but they are all so great and unique!
ndair4ce@cox.net

Anonymous said...

EVA MANDEZ inspired Vintage Sunny Delight clutch definately

booboo918@hotmail.com