Sunday, January 11, 2009

I love a good pouch…there are so many things you can do with them; from storing your change, to putting in some of your make-up. So when I had the opportunity to review Bambina pouches I was of course already planning on what to put in it…it happened to turn out to be my make-up. I received the Mandy Panty Pouch in lime green and hot pink with a heart and it is too cute! It is the perfect size for my key pieces of make-up; lip gloss, mascara, and a pocket mirror (with those 3 things I am SET). The pouch is made out of really soft and supple leather, and has a fun and funky side because it is shaped like a woman’s pair of boy-short panties (now do you understand the name?). Cheryl, the maker of the Bambina line, also makes quite a few other styles of pouches and bags; I love the Maxine and the Yummy Mummy pouch! There is nothing like having a fun and funky pouch to put a couple of you must have products in; just toss it in your bag and go. Bambina pouches- another great way to spice up that diaper bag of yours and keep it organized at the same time!!!

The GIVEAWAY!!! Enter to win a Yummy Mummy pouch from Bambina...you know you are a yummy mummy, why shouldn't everyone else? Click Here to enter.

0 comments: