Monday, January 5, 2009
Win a handcrafted wipes case and paci clip from KAHCouture as well as a pair of baby shoes of
your choice from Baby Things By Jessica. TO ENTER: Go to KAHCouture and look around then leave me a comment telling me what you liked best. For your second entry go to Baby Things By Jessica and leave me a comment telling me what shoes you like
best(make sure to leave contact info in both entries). EXTRA ENTRIES: *Subscribe to the site (leave me the address) *Follow me (leave me the name) *Grab my button (leave me the url) *Blog about this site (leave me the url) * Tell 3-4 friends about Life Starring Ellie and Eve (CC lifestarringellieandeve[@]gmail[.]com).
HERE'S SOMETHING NEW: You can enter this giveaway using each of the regular methods (i.e visiting the shops and telling me what you liked) every day. That's a lot of extra entries and chances to win! 22 to be exact. ENDS Jan 16th @ 8.00 PM
Labels: contests-giveaways











312 comments:
i like the pink and cocoa brown damask wipe holder. Cute!
The Loula girls shoes are just precious! I love them!
i like the Blue and Brown Disco Dot container!
britt.farris@yahoo.com
i love the jimmy shoes!
britt.farris@yahoo.com
I love the shoes at BabyThingsByJessica! So cute! I'd have to say the Metro is adorable and my favorite pick!
I love the Dora the Explorer Quilt! I love all the cute colours and patterns used! Thanks for entering me.
unforgetable_dreamer_always AT hotmail (dot)com
I love the "Anastacia" shoes, I love the soft pink colour and the cute little ribbon bow! Thanks for entering me.
unforgetable_dreamer_always AT hotmail (dot)com
I love the Handcrafted Travel Baby Wipe Container in Coriander Pink. That is way more fun than the regular wipe containers!
thanks
yellyjohnsen@yahoo.com
I love the Raquel shoes- so cute!
thanks
yellyjohnsen@yahoo.com
I like the doggy pacifier clip from KAHcouture
I subscribe aahaft
The loula booties are really cute!
I love the Handcrafted Travel Baby Wipe Container in Olive
I follow your blog
I like the Handcrafted Travel Baby Wipe Container in Pink and Brown Disco Dot. Thank you.
button on blog
I like the The Suzanne shoes. Adorable.
i liked the Blue and Brown Stripe Pacifier Clip from KAH couture
megpyper@gmail.com
i liked the The Anastacia at Baby Things By Jessica. Thanks
megpyper@gmail.com
ADORE the Ladybug quilt!
chani.adams(at)gmail.com
I like Handcrafted Travel Baby Wipe Container in Patti Paisley
I love the Loula shoes!
chani.adams(at)gmail.com
i absolutely LOVE the Jimmy shoes, have to get my son a pair!
i subscribed!
I like the ladybug quilt from KAHCouture.
My favorite shoes are the "Jimmy" shoes from BabyThingsByJessica
Handcrafted Travel Baby Wipe Container in Rochelle is what i like!
katch05(at)gmail(dot)com
The Suzanne shoes are cute!
katch05(at)gmail(dot)com
I really like the Loula boots. Thanks for the giveaway!
From KAH Couture, I loved Handcrafted Travel Baby Wipe Container in Pink and Brown Disco Dot.
From Baby Things by Jessica, I loved the Jenny.
I subscribe.
stacie_vaughan@hotmail.com
I follow you.
I like the Handcrafted Travel Baby Wipe Container in Rochelle.
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
I just love the "The Suzanne" little shoes!
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
I'm a subscriber
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
I'm a follower
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
I like the Coriander Pink baby wipes container
I like the Brett shoes.
I'm a follower
I like the Handcrafted Travel Baby Wipe Container in Aqua Playful Paisley! Super sweet... Thanks for the giveaway!
mybabyappleseed(at)yahoo(dot)ca
The Brett shoes are so handsome! Thanks for the giveaway...
mybabyappleseed(at)yahoo(dot)ca
Lady Bug Quilt with the cute little hearts is too cute
The Anastacia with e sweet pink bows are too sweet
follow
noreen
Handcrafted Travel Baby Wipe Container in Pink and Cocoa Brown Damask so cute!! My sister just found out she is having a girl after two boys! So she wants everything so girly just perfect! summrob1@aol.com
The Suzanne shoes so cute!! My baby girl would be so cute in them! summrob1@aol.com
I am a subscriber! summrob1@aol.com
I like the Handcrafted Travel Baby Wipes Container in Fresh Poppies (BEAUTIFUL!).
The Brett shoes are just so perfect for the little man in my life!
I just subscribed. Thanks!
wow please enter me infor this and well i got you on my feed list please enter me in for this i think the bootys jessic makes are just so cute thanks
mmm.. on KAH, I love the paci clips! And on the next site, I love The Jimmy shoes. so cute!
I subscribe
I follow
I love the "Anastacia" shoes, I love the soft pink color of them. All are cute!
The Jimmy shoes are cool!
the ladybugs are adorable.
camagee07@hotmail.com
I follow (via blogger) name: Celeste
contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
I LOVE the wipe container in pink & brown damask --- love love love the pattern! :)
contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
I really like the pacifier clip in aqua w/ mini brown polka dots!
springshoot5@aol.com
Love this:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=16553075
gjw823@aol.com
I love the Raquel shoes!!
gjw823@aol.com
My fave shoes:
Loula
contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
I'd pick the Raquel shoes.
springshoot5@aol.com
the ladybug quilt is adorable!
The loula shoes I like the best.
I really like the Double Ruffle Pacifier Clip - pink
From Kahcouture's site I love the Handcrafted Travel Baby Wipe Container in Blue and Brown Disco Dot! I love to have a nice fancy wipes holder!
And from baby things by jess my favorite are the brett shoes! My son would love them!!
Love the Loula shoes!
chani.adams(at)gmail.com
I love the melanie custom shoes
subscriber
valerie2350
at
hotmail
dot
com
follower
valerie2350
I really love the Lady Bug Quilt! Adorable!
My favorite shoes are the adorable "Lily". Would be perfect for my granddaughter set to arrive soon!
I subscribe! mostadcj at gmail dot com
From kahcouture i like the rochelle travel wipes case. So pretty and I'd love a nice travel case since I don't have one at all!
I really like the anastacia shoes. Those would make a great keepsake!
I do subscribe to. My addy is epianfetti(at)gmail(dot)com
At KAH couture I like the Pink and Purple Fairy Princess Quilt.
At Baby Things by Jessica I like the Suzanne shoes.
I have the button on my right sidebar.
My favorite item from KAH Couture is the Handcrafted Travel Baby Wipe Container in Aqua Playful Paisley.
treflea4 at gmail dot com
I love the Loula shoes!
treflea4 at gmail dot com
At KaHCouture I like the Handcrafted Travel Baby Wipe Container in Bliss. Thanks for the contest:)
My fav. shoes are the The Anastacia shoes. Thanks for the contest
I love the Travel Baby Wipe Container in Pink and Cocoa Brown Damask! Thanks! :)
blissnpieces(at)live(dot)com
The Suzanne shoes are just adorable! Thanks! :)
blissnpieces(at)live(dot)com
I like the Handcrafted Travel Baby Wipe Container in Rochelle.
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
I just love the "The Suzanne" little shoes! Oh so cute!
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
Hello, I love the Jungle Baby Quilt!
The colors are wonderful. I would appreciate being entered in your drawing. Thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
The Loula Shoes are too cute! Love them a lot. Thanks for a fun giveaway drawing! Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
I am a subscriber. Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
from kahcouture, i love the Fresh Poppies wipes container!
texan_michael(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
i love the metro shoes from baby things!
texan_michael(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
Cute!!! I love the Ginger Custom shoes!!! So darling!
rachelanddanny at gmail dot com
I follow your blog!
And I'm a subscriber through Google!
i like the brett denim shoes!
I like the blue and brown stripe pacifier clip from kah
I like the raquel baby booties
At KAH Couture, I like the Stripey travel wipe container.
At Baby Things by Jessica, I like the cute Brett shoes!
I'm also a Blogger follower!
tylerpants(at)gmail.com
at KAHCouture's Shop I like the Red with Black Polka Dots Pacifier Clip
In Baby Things by jessica I like the metro shoe very colorful!
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
I like the Handcrafted Travel Baby Wipes Container in Fresh Poppies (BEAUTIFUL!).
The Brett shoes are just so perfect for the little man in my life!
From KAHCouture I loved the Blue and Green Jumbo Dot Pacifier Clip.
nateandjakesmom at gmail dot com
From Baby Things by Jessica my favorite shoe is the Jimmy.
I am a follower.
nateandjakesmom
nateandjakesmom at gmail dot com
I like the Handcrafted Travel Baby Wipe Container in Rochelle.
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
I just love the "The Suzanne" little shoes!
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
I've changed my mind with what I like best today, at KAHCouture, I like the Blue & Brown Disco Dot baby wipes container.
The Brett are still my favorite shoes from Baby Things By Jessica
I like the Handcrafted Travel Baby Wipes Container in Fresh Poppies (BEAUTIFUL!).
The Brett shoes are just so perfect for the little man in my life!
At KAH the Sweet Teddy Bear Quilt is my Favorite.
tskrush (at) cox (dot) net
At Baby Things by Jessica, I love the Metro Shoes.
tskrush (at) cox (dot) net
Follower Blog
tskrush (at) cox (dot) net
the lady bug quilt is adorable
mom2maria at hotmail
I really love the Lily shoes, especially since that is my neice's name!
I am a subscriber.
nateandjakesmom at gmail dot com
From KAH Couture, I like the Traffic Jam quilt.
The Loula shoes from Baby Things is adorable!
My favorite is still the Travel Baby Wipes Container in Fresh Poppies.
The Rusty shoes are cute too! It's so hard to choose just one!!!
i like the pink and cocoa brown damask wipe holder
i like the eve shoes
i subscribed collyn23@hotmail.com
i followed on blogger as collyn23
The Doggy Pacifier clip at KAH Couture is really cute!
Love the Adam shoes at Baby Things by Jessica. The buttons really makes it special!
Love the Emily Shoes from Baby Things
gkstratos@yahoo.com
I subscribe
gkstratos@yahoo.com
I like the Blue & Brown Disco Dot Travel Wipe case and the traffic jam blanket on KAH Couture.
adams006 at hotmail dot com
My fave shoes are the Bridgette, but since I have a boy I'd get the Mr. Brown's. :)
adams006 at hotmail dot com
I love the Lady Bug quilt.
i like The Handcrafted Travel Baby Wipe Container in Blue and Brown Disco Dot
I subscribe. (waterprincess812@aol.com)
I follow under lelandsmama@gmail.com but please e-mail me at waterprincess812@aol.com if i am to win.
I really like the "Handcrafted Travel Baby Wipe Container in Blue and Brown Disco Dot" at KAH Couture. (waterprincess812@aol.com)
My favorite baby shoes are "The River". They seem like they could go with anything. (waterprincess812@aol.com)
From KAH Couture: Blue and Green Jumbo Dot Pacifier Clip
From Baby Things by Jessica: The River shoes+C311
From KAHCouture I love the Rainy Day Rubber Ducky Quilt-adorable.
Elaine R
emrosser@shaw.ca
From Baby Things By Jessica I like The Jimmy baby shoes the best.
Elaine R
emrosser@shaw.ca
I like the Handcrafted Travel Baby Wipe Container in Rochelle.
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
I just love the "The Suzanne" little shoes!
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
I like the Blue and Green Jumbo Dot Pacifier Clip from Kah Couture
I love the Eve from Baby Things By Jessica
Love all the colors and adventures at KAHCouture. The Traffic Jam Quilt is the cutest! : )))
Thanks so much for this give~away! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
And, I soooooo love the The Jimmy shoes at Baby Things By Jessica! Adorable! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I also subscribe! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
My favorite from KAH Couture is the traffic jam quilt.
-Terra H.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
My favorite from Baby Things by Jessica are The Rusty shoes.
-Terra H.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I like the Lady Bug Quilt at KAHCouture's shop . It is so cute as are all the items.
dancemonkeydance13@verizon.net
I love The River shoes at BabyThingsByJessica.
dancemonkeydance13@verizon.net
At KAH Couture I like the Traffic Jam Quilt.
donna444444@yahoo.com
Love the Handcrafted Travel Baby Wipe Container in Pink and Cocoa Brown Damask best...thanks for entry!
LOVE The Lily SHoes best...thanks again
am subscribed AGAIN...thank you
am a follower (soxmom08) THANKS
I love the Sweet Teddy Bear Quilt.
bvbabybv at gmail.com
I love the Mr.Brown shoes the best...these are adorable!!
bvbabybv at gmail.com
I am a subscriber.
bvbabybv at gmail.com
I am a follower - Bhav.
bvbabybv at gmail.com
I love the Handcrafted Travel Baby Wipe Container in Bliss.
hockiemack@hotmail.com
We could have used the A is for Airplane Pacifier Clip on our outing yesterday. My son's towel was all over the place (yuck!).
Again, it's so hard to choose just one of thoese cutes shoes! Today I like The Mr. Brown.
I like the Handcrafted Travel Baby Wipe Container in Receiving Line.
The Rusty shoes are adorable!
I love the Traffic Jam Quilt at KAH Couture!
I love the Rusty!!!
I'm an email subscriber!
I follow your blog!
I like the Handcrafted Travel Baby Wipe Container in Rochelle.
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
I just love the "The Suzanne" little shoes!
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
I like the Handcrafted Travel Baby Wipe Container in Blue and Brown Disco Dot at KAH Couture the best.
beverly.stein2@gmail.com
favorite shoes have to be the Mr. Brown.
beverly.stein2@gmail.com
The Sweet Teddy Bear Quilt at KAHCouture is truly adorable! : )))
Thanks again! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
And, the Metro Shoes at Baby Things By Jessica are super cute! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I subscribe!
hnesler@prestontel.com
I like The Mr. Brett..or The Jimmy..even The Mr. Brown..all very sweet for boys!
hnesler@prestontel.com
Dora Explorer Quilt..I like them ALL!!!!
My mom is an Esty buyer.
hnesler@prestontel.com
I like the Travel Baby Wipe Container in Coriander Pink.
Wow - sooo cute. I love The Lily. Our Allie cat's little feet would love them too :)))
I like the Sweet Teddy Quilt in KAH Couture
digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
And I like the EVEW shoes from Baby Things by Jessica
digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
the Ladybug quilt is neat
I'm loving the Handcrafted Travel Baby Wipe Container in Bliss. Oo-oo-hh so pretty!
My little man would love The Brett!
Handcrafted Travel Baby Wipe Container in Patti Paisley is my favourite.
cal_rubies@yahoo.es
I'm a suscriber!
cal_rubies@yahoo.es
I'm a follower.
janil-nilja.blogspot.com
I love "The Loula" shoes!!!!!
cal-rubies@yahoo.es
I grab your button:
http://janil-nilja.blogspot.com/
I like The Bridgette
charlies_secret_angel2006 at yahoo dot com
Love the Handcrafted Baby Wipe Container covered in Dandelion Field at KAHCouture.
Thanks again! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
Post a Comment