Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My 2nd award in a week!!! I was voted fabulous by Heather at A Little Bliss. This is so way cool. Like other awards this one comes with some conditions, so here they are:
List 5 of my addictions (hey I have so many too choose from this isn't hard at all!):
* Caffeine- Coke Zero and I go way back.
* Chocolate- I have never met a piece of chocolate that I am not willing to eat...although I haven't run into chocolate covered insects yet so get back to me on that one.
* Fun Stuff- yes I consider my never ending search for fun, interesting and cool stuff an addiction...if I wasn't addicted you wouldn't be seeing it.
* Strollers- I love strollers, don't know why but I do, if I find one that I like I kind of obsess on it for a bit. Hey it sould be worse...I could be addicted to the other cool things with wheels...cars.
* Blogging- Can't you tell???
Give this award to 5 other FABULOUS blogs:
*Cececila- Cool Baby Kid rocks and so does Ask Baby Kid. Thanks!
* Dana- BabyLuxe {daily} you've been awesome and your site is fab...love the look!
* Andrea- Take It Smiling is great and I'm so glad to be working with you.
* Krissy- Barefoot Mommies you are a review and giveaway machine!!! Love it.
* Sandy- Organize With Sandy mom with 8 kids and a cool site...you are my idol.











4 comments:
Yay! You deserve it! :)
Thanks girlie!! :) You are certainly "Fabulous"! :)
YAHOOOOOOO!!!!
This is soooo exciting, Victoria!
YOU ARE AMAZING! : )))
Thanks so much, Victoria! I've had fun "paying it forward" to five other blogs!
Post a Comment