Saturday, January 17, 2009
So yes, I know a lot of the clothing at least I find is for girls, and that is because I have TWO girls.
But my husband recently pointed out that I was neglecting about 50% of the children out there. So, here is the BOY counterpoint to the Frill 'er Up tutu GIVEAWAY!!!
You can enter to win a really cute Valentine's Owl Long Sleeve Onesie from Sweet3 Leaf Prints. Just go to Jamie's shop and look around, then come back here and tell me what you like the best.
You are more than welcome to enter both GIVEAWAYS!!! ENDS JAN. 28 @ 8.00 PM
BONUS ENTRIES:
* Tweet this contest
* Subscribe
* Refer a new subscriber (have them write NEW SUBSCRIBER and your name)
* Fave me on Technorati
* Vote for me in the Dottie Awards Best Break Out Performance (You won't be able to do this until the polls open, and when they do I will post a link. Help me win and I will organize a great Thank you GIVEAWAY!!!
Labels: contests-giveaways
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











157 comments:
Tweeted -
http://twitter.com/bellamimi/status/1126289649
Just had to, they're sooo adorable!
Thanks!
I'm a subscriber! Love your blog! Especially since I'm one of those Mother's of boys!
I "faved" you on technorati.
Those are some of the cutest shirts I have ever seen! I really enjoyed her shop.
I really love the Pirate Ship Raglan Tee
Thanks for the entry
tonyamcrain [at] aol [dot] com
I will vote in the Dottie awards
tonyamcrain [at] aol [dot] com
I fave you on technorati
tonyamcrain [at] aol [dot] com
I like the little blue bird shirt the best.
I am a subscriber.
I faved you on Technorati. *andreashops*
I'm a subscriber.
I LOVE the bluebird!!!
Thanks for the entry!
How adorable. I like the Leaf printed BIRD OF PARADISE.
I too love the Pirate Ship Raglan Tee. CUTE!
I subscribe
I follow on twitter and tweeted (kgail11)
Id like the love pirate one for my son
thanks
bf2phoenix at gmail dot com
I'm all about birds lately, so I really like that blue bird on the the LEAF printed BLUE BIRD and Branch long sleeved or ORGANIC short sleeve tee.
offthespaceship at myway dot com
I LOVE this Etsy store! My current favorites are the owl prints as well as the blue bird print. So adorable and great for both boys and girls
I just subscribed to this fabulous blog!
I just twittered about these adorable shirts. Crossing my fingers on winning this one!
Leaf printed LOVE PIRATE Ship shirt so cute my little guy would love it! summrob1@aol.com
I am a subscriber! summrob1@aol.com
We're birdbrains here (five parakeets), so automatically I zoomed to Sweet3 Leaf Prints' "LEAF printed BLUE BIRD and Branch long sleeved one piece." The owl is the cutest ever. Yay for this giveaway!
tweet-a-tweet-tweet!
http://twitter.com/nape9393/status/1127215777
I subscribe.
I love the Love Hooo you are owl shirt.
I love the pirate shirt
I am a subscriber
I like the LEAF printed Valentine OWL the best!
aikychien@yahoo.com
love LUCKY CHARM 4 Leaf CLOVER long sleeved tee
love the Pirate Ship Raglan Tee!
I like the Leaf Print Brown Owl T-shirt- very cute!
linjenals at yahoo dot com
I am a happy subscriber-thanks!
linjenals at yahoo dot com
LEAF printed Custom CANDY HEARTS long sleeved tee, RAGLAN or ORGANIC short sleeve shirt is my favourite.
I subscribe.
I love the leaf print pirate love onesie! so cute.
zserabear@hotmail.com
I'm a subscriber
I like the delicious GREEN APPLE leaf printed one piece LONG sleeved, lap tee -- 24 months. Thanks
subscribed.
I would love the LEAF printed Brown OWL - long sleeved one piece!
Im a subscriber!
I have you faved! mom2anutball
I really like the delicious green apple leaf tee- very unique!
kayceewilliams at gmail dot com
I will surely vote for you!
kayceewilliams at gmail dot com
Im a subscriber!
kayceewilliams at gmail dot com
I like the LEAF printed Custom CANDY HEARTS ORGANIC short sleeve shirt.
I subscribe.
Thanks soooo much for not forgetting the boyz!!! : )))
I love, love, love the Leaf printed LOVE PIRATE Ship long sleeved toddler Raglan tee - Size 2T!!! : ))) Soooo cute and perfect for my ds! : )))
Thanks so much for this fabulous give~away! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I also subscribe! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I TWITTERED about this fabulous give~away.......user name: leahita.
http://twitter.com/leahita/status/1129083392
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
You'll love that I faved you on technorati....user name: leahita.
Thanks again for this give~away.
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
Love the green apple long sleeve lap tee, really cute!
laurachilton {at} hotmail.com
I subscribe too, thanks!
laurachilton {at} hotmail.com
I'm definitely voting for you!!! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
how cute! i love the LEAF printed BLUE BIRD and Branch long sleeved one piece. thanks!
jayme[dot]bouwens@yahoo[dot]com
i subscribe!
jayme[dot]bouwens@yahoo[dot]com
I like the LEAF printed BLUE BIRD and Branch tee
I subscribe!
i like the blue bird
tweet
http://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1129497822
subscriber
technorati
valerie2350
Love the lucky charm long sleeve tee!
chani.adams(at)gmail.com
I like the Red Apple one-piece.
contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
I like the Love Mushrooms. How cute!
I'm a subscriber.
I tweeted. http://twitter.com/EthiomomLaura
Enter me please! :)
I love the snowflakes. Awesome idea!
I am also a subscriber
My favorite is the Leaf printed BLUE WHALE and Heart - long sleeved light blue lap tee!
You're in my technorati faves! (amweeks)
I love the pirate shirt! I'm a subscriber also!
Pirate Ship Raglan Tee My Boys would love it
My favorite is lucky charm--thanks for having something for boys!
I subscribe
I love the green apple onsie!
sras7508 at gmail dot com
I subscribe to emails
sras7508 at gmail dot com
I like the LUCKY CHARM 4 Leaf CLOVER - long sleeved one piece .
love to win
I like the Original LEAF printed art note cards - set of 4. Thanks.
Charlotte
charlottewinters@cox.net
twittered your blog (asketcher1)
I like it that you thought of the boys!
I like the leaf printed blue bird print.
I like the Leaf printed DEER long sleeved
I like the Lucky Charm Four Leaf Clover onesie
gkstratos@yahoo.com
Subscriber
gkstratos@yahoo.com
Love the TREE HUGGER live leaf printed long or short (organic) sleeved tee - size 2T (would love the short sleeve)
thanks
I like the Leaf Printed Blue Whale Tee-so cute!
Elaine R
emrosser@shaw.ca
So many cute things. I like the leaf printed blue bird.
I must say its hard to find really cute things for little boys that aren't boring. This is so cute!
I love the Leaf printed blue whale tee-shirt!! Whales are one of my favorite animals!!
I would love to win.
Lots of cute stuff. I like the Pirate Ship Raglan Tee.
I have a boy an dI love the Pirate tee and the owl is also adorable there alot alot of very nice clothes for boys and girls, thanks for the giveaway!
Jennifer Daugherty
jenjer@insightbb.com
Love the pirate one!! Thanks for the giveaway!
My favorite is the Little Blue Bird Shirt.
My favorite is the LEAF printed Custom Candy HEARTS long sleeved onesie. Thanks for the giveaway!
I tweeted, http://twitter.com/ordellknot/status/1146099292
I subscribed.
I faved.
Awh... Owl love you forever is my favorite!!
i like the unique snowflake lavendar long sleeve shirt. it is adorable!!
joannacarnes@gmail.com
love the blackbird freedom tee.
subcribed...thanks!
The pirate one is my favorite!!
These are absolutely adorable! I have a new baby boy and would love to win this for him.
I love the UNIQUE leaf printed SNOWFLAKE long sleeved lavender, PINK , BLUE or RED tee, that is SO pretty
I am an e-mail subscriber.
The Leaf printed LUCKY CHARM 4 Leaf CLOVER - long sleeved onesie is my favorite.
Im an email subscriber.
I am an e-mail subscriber
I like the leaf printed brown owl onesie!
LEAF printed Brown OWL - long sleeved onesie
My little guy would look so cute in this owl shirt but he would also look adoreable in the 4 leaf clover and the pirate ship.. I would have a hard time chosing!!
typhi599@aol.com
I really love the Valentine Owls and I think the Leaf printed Brown Owl (long sleeved onesie) is pretty doggone cute too!
I like the TREE HUGGER TEE
tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com
I thought the LEAF printed BLUE BIRD and Branch tee was really adorable.
jeterfan2009(at)hotmail(dot)com
i like the tree hugger live leaf tee, and the apple tree print tree is great, too. sugary79@aol.com
i subscribe. sugary79@aol.com
I like the Blue Bird tee :)
ktgonyea at gmail.com
The four leaf clover is adorable as well
The green apple onesie is really cute! thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com
i like the Lucky Charm Four Leaf Clover onesie.
My favorite is the pirate t! Aaargh...
The LOVE HOO YOU ARE tee is just so cute.
:]
clarkmurdock@yahoo.com
I love the long sleeve lucky 4 leaf clover t because my son was born on St. Patty's day!
colesammom@gmail.com
I will vote for you!
Thank you for posting this information. I really appreciate it! Pirate Ship Raglan Tee would be my pick for my grandson.
Great blog and giveway. I hope you have an awesome day! Thanks again ;-) Amy (amyinkamloops *AT* gmail.com)
I like the Red Apple t-shirt! So cute... Thanks for the awesome giveaway!
e-mail: hmahan_0529@yahoo.com
Leaf printed blue bird long sleeve ~ adorable!!
I love the Tree Hugger tee, very cute!
I love the Mushroom tshirt. Way too cute. I will give them to my 2 year old nephew. Thank you
candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com
The pirate shirt
The black bird freedom short arganic sleeved shirt-custom child is so neat.
souldolphindream@aol.com
thanks for the giveaway
I like the green apple leaf onesie.
I love the Leaf Print Brown Owl T-shirt.
I love the Delicious RED apple live LEAF printed long or ORGANIC short sleeved tee!
autielady[at]live.com
I love the blue bird on branch tee, very adorable!
I like the Custom Candy Hearts, too! But, honestly, the owl one you are giving away is my fave. I simply LOVE owls....and my youngest does, too. She would be so cute in this!
becca951@yahoo.com
For St. Patrick's Day I love the Leaf printed LUCKY CHARM 4 Leaf CLOVER - long sleeved onesie, size 12 months.
I really like the LEAF printed Valentine OWL short sleeve organic tee
backflash_tuna@juno.com
I like the leaf printed love pirate. :)
thanks
adams006 at hotmail dot com
i love the Leaf printed CHERRY BLOSSOM Trees - Short sleeved onesie - size newborn, 3, 6, 9, 12, 18 months
the blue bird one con5459(at)gmail(dot)com
I love the Leaf Printed Blue Bird and Branch long sleeved tee!
I voted for you in the Dottie Awards Best Break Out Performance.
I really like the owls...the brown owl is adorable and the valentines owl is wonderful! Happy to find your unique shop!
bebeandalice@gmail.com
I'm a follower of your blog now! Thanks!
I heart the owl and the Leaf printed LUCKY CHARM 4 Leaf CLOVER -long sleeved onesie 24 months:)
I love the treehugger tee!
I love the Delicious Green Apple Leaf Print onesies. So crisp & cute! Thanks! goodwitchglinda[at]gmail[dot]com
I like the owl shirts, I have a boy.
the pirate tee is way cute.
amynhtown@yahoo.com
I like the Leaf printed LOVE MUSHROOMS tee shirt the best. Thanks for the contest.
Leaf printed LOVE PIRATE Ship long sleeved toddler Raglan tee - Size 2T (18-24 months)
I like the delicious green apple onesie.
I also subscribe: alisha.call@gmail.com
Post a Comment