Saturday, January 24, 2009
I admit it…I have on occasion channeled “Joe the Plumber” when reaching down to grab the kids,
my bag, or a case of Coke Zero. It probably wouldn’t be so bad if I was channeling “Victoria’s Secret model” at the same time…but that never seems to happen. So, I found the perfect solution: The hip-T! Not only does this cute little garment prevent me from showing “bum cleavage”, but it also helps with that little bit of pooch I can never seem to get rid of, even with a ton of crunches…oh the joys of children. The hip-T is a tube of stretchy fabric that you pull over the waistband of your pants and it covers a little bit of tummy and a little bit below the waist band. I tested it out on jeans as well as run of the mill yoga and athletic pants, and the hip-T kept me from exposing more than I wanted to in all the pants I tried them out on. So just for that I love the hip-T! The fact that you can also make it look like you are doing the layering look without the 2 or 3 extra shirts is also a plus in my book…easy, practical, and fashionable YEAHY!
The hip-T comes in an array of colors, some having lace on the bottom and some not. I personally love the lace since it screams feminine, even when I might not be feeling it. Overall I think the hip-T is a great product: you don’t have to worry about “bum cleavage”, it provides the perfect amount of control for the dreaded muffin top without stifling you like a lot of “control garments” do, and it comes in a variety of colors to go with any outfit or to jazz up one of your oldies but goodies.
FYI- When you are trying to decide what size to get in the hip-T go down a size. What do I mean?
The Size Chart:
Xsmall = 0-2
Small = 4-6
Medium = 8-10
Large = 11-12
Xlarge = 14
1xLarge = 16-18
2xLarge = 20-22
I got a small since I am a size 6 (in some pants an 8), but I probably should have gotten an Xsmall, there is plenty of give in the fabric.
GIVEAWAY: One lucky winner will be the proud new owner of a hip-T in any color and style of there choosing.
TO ENTER: Go to hip-T and look around. Tell me the color and the style that you would like to win. (leave your comments on this page, there is no separate form)
BONUS ENTRIES:
* Subscribe
* Tweet this contest
* Follow on Blogger
* Grab my button and tell me where you put it
* Blog about this GIVEAWAY!!! and link to Life Starring Ellie and Eve and to hip-T
Labels: contests-giveaways, mom, mom-accessories, review











157 comments:
I love the basic in white and black they would go with everything!!
I am a suscriber
I am a follower
I have your button on my scrolling buttons labeled blabbermouth's too!! Cause I am a blabbermouth!
I tweeted
hip T giveaway! http://tinyurl.com/awjzre less than 5 seconds ago from web
Well, now these ARE cool! I can't stand plumbers cracks...who can! I'd choose one of the hip tees with lace their originals probably in white, but pink and black are needed too and that zebra print? Yummy! ENter me.
I'm a subscriber and so glad I am!
What a great idea! I love Black hip-T with Lace!
Thanks!
suscriber!
follower!
have your button!
I want the white lace.
I follow.
I subscribe.
I love these and am considering ordering a couple. I would love the black cause that would match the majority of my wardrobe! Shamrocker99 at aol dot com
I twittered! http://twitter.com/Shamrocker99/status/1146772890 Shamrocker99 at aol dot com
I am a follower! Shamrocker99 at aol dot com
I added your button to my blog! http://shamrocker99.blogspot.com
I like the black lace
Oh, definitely count me in! What a fantastic idea. I'd love the Hip-T black lace beauty, size large. I love wearing vintage tees, and the solid black would be most versatile for me.
Great giveaway. Thanks!
tweet-a-tweet-tweet!
http://twitter.com/nape9393/status/1146870965
I'd choose the basic Hip-T in black.
I'm a Blogger follower too.
I would choose the White hip-T with Lace. Thanks for the chance to win.
I always think, why didn't I think of that? What a great idea! I would love the black plain or with lace, in medium.
shelcows AT gmail DOT com
I'm a subscriber.
I'm also a follower.
white, cream or black. basic style -- no lace. they would go w/everything
I would love the black with lace. So cute.
I follow :)
white, cream or black -- basic w/o lace.
Oh I like the basic in black or white! I agree, they would go with everything!
I tweeted! http://twitter.com/momofmadness
I grabed your button...its on my sidebar!
Oooh! I have been watching these!! I hope I win!
I would just get the same ol' black ok maybe cream!? nah probably black :)
krista1127athotmaildotcom
I'm a subscriber!
krista1127AThotmailDOTcom
Tweet!
www.twitter.com/kristacular
krista1127 at hotmail dot com
I love the black lace hip-T. :)
I've got your button on my side bar
And I subscribe.
And I tweeted.
I love the Dark Fuchsia colour, but I don't have much to match it, so I'd go with the Black Lace so I could wear it with anything! Thanks for entering me. unforgetable_dreamer_always AT hotmail.com
I'd love the original White Hip-T with Lace
shel704 at aol dot com
I'm following your blog on blogger
shel704 at aol dot com
I'm now an email subscriber
shel704 at aol dot com
I tweeted:
http://twitter.com/auntiethesis/status/1147222979
shel704 at aol dot com
I blogged:
http://auntiethesis.blogspot.com/2009/01/cover-that-crack-jack.html
shel704 at aol dot com
i like the White hip-T with Lace. thanks!
jayme[dot]bouwens@yahoo[dot]com
i subscribe
These are AWESOME and I mean come on how feminine would that Pink with lace make you feel!!
I love the basic black and white.
I am now a follower :)
Retweet:
http://twitter.com/FrugaliciousMom/status/1147338907
Love the white lace one and the black basic one.
thanks
adams006 at hotmail dot com
I have your button at http://amomcandream.blogspot.com/
adams006 at hotmail dot com
thanks
I love the white with lace hip T! I really need one of these!
jls_wss2003 at yahoo dot com
Follower!
jls_wss2003 at yahoo dot com
I would like the white with lace.
thanks for a great giveaway.
tskrush(at)cox(dot)net
Pink w/ lace, please!
Ready w/ Michigan Addy!
Deborah @ Comfort Joy Designs
comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com
comfortjoydesigns{AT}gmail{DOT}com
Follower
Deborah @ Comfort Joy Designs
comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com
comfortjoydesigns{AT]gmail{DOT}com
Basic in white!
I follow
I love any of the ones with lace! pink and white cause they go with everything!
i tweeted: I just entered a giveway at lifestarringellieandeve.com. yay for no more butt cleavage!
I'm following!
I have your button on my blog!
I like the standard brown.
offthespaceship at myway dot com
Tweet: http://twitter.com/ReizaM/status/1147649181
offthespaceship at myway dot com
I would love a black hip-T with lace.
OMG I love them all, I am already making my Christmas list of who is getting these for Christmas this year, for myself I would start with the black with lace. but I think I will have to have one of each
I am now a subscriber
I tweeted
http://twitter.com/JennyMariePhoto
Here is my blog on the Hip-T
http://jennymarierambles.blogspot.com/
I have your button on the sidebar of my blog http://jennymarierambles.blogspot.com/
I'd like the basic in Black!! Thanks!!
I follow you!!
I'd like the Basics in black.
I'm a subscriber.
I'm a follower.
I like the Pink hip-T with Lace in XS!
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I'm subscribed to your blog!
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I follow your blog!
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I'm a follower
I'm a subscriber
I like the basic in white size small
I'd probably pick the plain white one!
onefrugalgirl AT gmail DOT com
I subscribe.
onefrugalgirl AT gmail DOT com
My fave is the White with Lace in the small!
Love the heather gray!
Size small
I am also a subscriber
I love the black in an XL
I follow you
I am a subscriber
And I have your button
I like the White hip-T with Lace in size x small!
I like the original in pink with lace. An assortment may be in order, though.
I'm a subscriber
I'd probably have to go white or black in the basics.
jeterfan2009(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow you on blogger
tweet- tweet - tweet!
Get hip, Hip-T, that is. Giveaway @ life with ellie and eve http:// tinyurl.com/awjzre
I'd love a Pink hip-T with Lace (Basics)
juan_hurrican (at) yahoo (dot) com
I'm a subscriber
juan_hurrican (at) yahoo (dot) com
I like the pink hip-t with lace!
i follow
It has to be the all time classic...Black and white
I love the black with lace. This is the most fabulous invention ever. I need one in every color. :)
I like the basic white Hip-T.
Your button is on my right sidebar.
The Original Black hip-T with Lace is the one I would choose as it would go with so many tops I wear and I like the lace effect.
I am a follower
http://twitter.com/joby14/status/1149619083
Tweet!
I subscribe
I like the white Hip-t with lace, goes with anything
thanks for sharing
ceashark at aol dot com
I am subscribed.
thanks again
ceashark at aol dot com
I am always picking the white hip t style. Thanks. :)
gahome2mom(at)gmail(dot)com
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/
subscribed via e-mail
Black in color and original in size...I am easy to please.
i'd like black with lace - cuz black makes you look skinnier, right? ;)
http://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1150258331
I would love the black with lace. Those are so cute! What a great idea!
I posted your button on my blog!
http://joshzseranoahlyla.blogspot.
com/
I'd pick black with lace. Classic color that goes with anything
apeak AT hotmail . com
I love the Basic Black Hip-T.
I subscribe via email.
I follow.
My favorite is the White Hip T with Lace.
I subscribe via email
I love white with lace.
Thanks For Entry
tonyamcrain [at] aol [dot] com
I follow
Thanks For Entry
tonyamcrain [at] aol [dot] com
I would get either the basic in black or white so it would go with most outfits. I don't know what it is with my shirts, but they seem to shrink up lenghtwise and never width-wise. This would help to keep things under wraps. Thanks for the giveaway!
I subscribed!
I'd like the basic in charcoal.
I like the basic in black
I love the pink but would probably use the white with the lace so much more.
I love the basic white or black - they would go with basically everything!
sras7508 at gmail dot com
I subscribe
sras7508 at gmail dot com
Those are great! I'd love the white lace one, it would go with almost everything!
Thanks!
sulcak {at} me {dot} com
I'm a subscriber! :)
love the black lace
I subscribe in google reader
i follow
I love the BASIC AQUA! Perfect for this MAMA! : )))
Thanks so much for this give~away! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I also subscribe! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I am following your BLOG! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
And, I TWITTERED about this give~away.......user name: leahita.
http://twitter.com/leahita/status/1157938176
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I love the lacy white or lacy pink - go under everything and add some girliness :)
I voted for you!
I would love the basic in heather grey!
I'm a subscriber!
I follow your blog! (amweeks)
basic black please, thanks!
new follower, thanks!
White lace please!
I would go with Basic in White. Sounds boring, but it would go with soooo much!
I also subscribe!
I like the basic white
chani.adams(at)gmail(dot)com
I love all of them! But I really like the white with lace, because it would go with everything and make it a little prettier.
~Meredith F.
rosesaremyfavorite at hotmail dot com
I follow on Blogger.
~Meredith F.
rosesaremyfavorite at hotmail dot com
Post a Comment