Tuesday, January 20, 2009
You have the chance to win a Dolly Needs a Home Doll from Kailos (she is pictured here).
TO ENTER: Go to Kailos and look at around, then come back here and tell me what you like the best. ENDS FEB. 1 @ 8.00 PM EST
BONUS ENTRIES:
* Subscribe
* Follow
* Refer 2-3 NEW Followers or Subscribers
* Vote for me as the Best Break Through Performance in the Dottie Awards. I will post a link when they are put up.
This GIVEAWAY!!! is part of the Bloggy Giveaways Carnival...click on the button to find more great giveaways from other great sites.
Labels: contests-giveaways
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











220 comments:
These dolls are so beautiful! They are bright and colorful and make me happy just when I look at them.
I am following you and will also post a link on my blog to this giveaway!
I like the doll with the purple-ish hair and the lollipop dress!
these are just adorable. i love them all, but my favorite is the pink haired little girl with brown bows and a dress that has pinkish/red flowers on it!
camagee07 at hotmail dot com
i'm also a follower:)
camagee07 at hotmail dot com
I like the bluebird canvas painting.
Those dolls are adorable!! Love this one http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19695409
=) melanie
http://melaniescafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
i'm a follower
=) melanie
http://melaniescafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
i'm a subscriber
=) melanie
http://melaniescafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
I love the Original Elephant Canvas Painting, it would be so cute in my bathroom!
I am a subscriber
I am a follower
I like the little pink-haired dollies best. Especially this one.
Thanks for the giveaway!
~Jenny~
I also subscribed!
I like the Sailboat canvas.
I follow.
i subscribe.
I love the doll with the red hair. Those are way too cute!
I'm a subscriber
I subscribed.
I love the one with purple hair and a lollipop dress: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19695409
I am a subscriber
I am a follower
How cute!! I love the doll with hot pink hair and rainbow dress.
I'm a subscriber.
I am a new subscriber
I like the elephant canvas.
I subscribe.
these dolls are great, my favorite is the Dolly Needs a Home w/ Removable Skirt. thanks so much!
jayme[dot]bouwens@yahoo[dot]com
The hot pink haired dolly with rainbow dress has my heart! I'd love to give her to my little girl!
quitecontrary1977@hotmail.com
The blond with pigtails looks just like my 2 year old.
I love the Sunny Breeze Fairy! She is precious!
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I subscribe!
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I also follow your blog!
Thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
These dolls are so cute!! They are so bright and cheerful!! I love that they are unique! summrob1@aol.com
I am a subscriber! summrob1@aol.com
My favorite is the doll with light pink hair and brown bows. Her outfit is stylin! These are great-thanks!
gomeggo[at]gmail[dot]com
Also just subscribed.
gomeggo[at]gmail[dot]com
I soooo love the Peony Pinkcloud Fairy! So adorably cute!
Thanks so much for this give~away! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
Definitely voting for you! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I like the Pretty Petal Fairy the best
juan_hurrican (at) yahoo (dot) com
I like the doll with pink pigtails so cute!
I love the one with the orange hair!!!!!
I'ma a follower!
cal_rubies@yahoo.es
I'm a suscriber!
janil-nilja.blogspot.com
We're birdbrains here--five parakeets indoors, feeding hundreds outdoors--so right away I zoomed to the "Original Bluebird Canvas Painting." Last week I saw a bluebird at our feeder for the first time. (We've lived here twenty-three years.)
Love this giveaway. Thanks!
Pretty Petal Fairy is my favourite!
These dolls are adorable! I love the bright colors and their smiles! I also enjoyed reading the poem about the doll needing a home.
I love the Purple Whisperwind Fairy. Too cute!
so cute - love the pretty petal fairy
I hope I win, these dolls are so beautiful!! My favorite is the dolly with the brown bows, red and pink flowers, polka dot arms, and striped legs... just too cute!!!
wonderfullymade729 AT gmail DOT com
following!
Wonderfullymade729 AT gmail DOT com
I like the pretty patel fairy.thanks jacquecurl@gmail.com
Love the Original Elephant Canvas Painting and the Purple Whisperwind Fairy.
I love this one: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19695723
Ops!
I forget my e-mail: meninheira@gmail.com
The rainbow-wearing doll with hot pink short hair is my favourite. Plus the accompanying poem was so cute. Thanks for the chance.
Email subscriber. Thank you!
My fave has bright fuschia hair and a rainbow body.
These are a breath of fresh air!
dlcwin AT gmail DOT com
I am subscribed.
dlcwin AT gmail DOT com
I'm a follower.
dlcwin AT gmail DOT com
The dolls are just so cute! I would love the one with blond hair and the pink polka dot ribbons in her hair.
Thank you so very much!
I'm a subscriber
I'm a follower
I like the pretty pedal fairy.
I love the cute brown fairy with pink hair. May have to go purchase her. :)
I like the Pretty Petal Fairy! What a cute doll....my little girl would love it!
Thanks so much for the chance!
I follow!
I'm also a subscriber!
I like Dolly Needs a Home -
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=18462105. Thanks. Great gallery and so creative! :)
gahome2mom(at)gmail(dot)com
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/
Follow:
gahome2mom(at)gmail(dot)com
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/
They are all so so cute! I love that they are all handmade made with love! These are just too cute!
Thanks!
I am a subscriber!
I am a follower!
peony pinkcloud fairies
I like the Blonde dolly best. I also love the little duck gift tags. Thanks. Charlotte
charlottewinters@cox.net
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=12300517
This one is my favorite!
ajcmeyer AT go DOT com
I like Dolly Needs a Home w/pink hair
gkstratos@yahoo.com
Subscriber
gkstratos@yahoo.com
Follow you
gkstratos@yahoo.com
little pink-haired dollies
I think the Pretty Petal Fairy is cute!
cjnedrow@gmail.com
I am a subscriber!
cjnedrow@gmail.com
wow i will give her a home when it comes to dolls i cant say no i well think thay are allso cute please enter me infor this i just know my little one will love here thanks
I like the Peony Pinkcloud Fairy.
I love the dolly with the pink hair and rainbow dress.
chani.adams(at)gmail.com
These dolls are absolutely precious! And I also love the Flower Original Canvas Painting!
Thanks for the giveaway and please enter me!
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
I most like the original airplane canvas painting.
-Terra H.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I am a subscriber.
what pretty dolls, i actally like the Purple Whisperwind Fairy best
i love the dolls...especially the one with pink hair and the rainbows on her shirt.
elkesten at yahoo dot com
The blonde w/ pig tails is so darn cute!
I love the little dolls with pink hair! My younger sister is a pink fanatic and would just love one of these.
i like the dolly needs a home doll that has the bright pink hair, red bow and rainbow patterned dress. sugary79@aol.com
i subscribe. sugary79@aol.com
I like the Sunny Breeze Fairy, thanks titanicluck at gmail dot com
I'd love the airplane canvas painting for my boys room
The airplane canvas painting would be great for my son :)
ktgonyea at gmail.com
The Pretty Petal Fairy is too cute!
I really like the Bluebird canvas painting best.
I love the cute dresses the dolls are wearing! So funky and fun!
I love this doll. She is lovely. I also really like her canvas paintings especially the Bluebird. Thanks for the chance.
We like the Pretty Petal Fairy!
Oh my goodness.. the Peony pinkcloud fairy..absolutely perfect.
Hi sweet dollies!
I like Dolly Needs a Home with the brown bows!
onlycancan ta hotmail tod com
i like the dolly with pink hair and brown bows
She's so pretty! I also love the Blubird painting.
katiearr at gmail dot com
My daughter loves the Pretty Petal Fairy!
ourniftynotebook at charter dot net
Hopefully this doesn't post twice, but my daughter loves the Pretty Petal Fairy!
ourniftynotebook at charter dot net
I love the bluebird canvas
i love 'Dolly Needs a Home' so cute!
Those dolls are sooo cute! I love the cute hairstyles of the Dolly Needs a Home dolls. I hope I can win this for my little girl! She (and I, hee hee) would love it. Thanks for the chance!
kinderslee@yahoo.com
I love the fairies! Hopefully we'll get another house soon and I can decorate my daughter's room with flowers and fairies! Your dolls are super cute too!
overyonder@gmail.com
I really adore the elephant canvas painting. I love elephants!!
Thanks
April
guy015(at)gmail(dot)com
the black dolly
adrnlize at aol dot com
i like the brown one with light pink hair! verytacky(at)hotmail(dot) come
The Dolly Needs a Home that has the rainbow outfit, hot pink hair, and red ribbon. It's great! The giveaway doll is adorable too :) Thanks for such a great giveaway.
I follow you with blogger.
I love the first "Dolly Needs a HOme" with the light pink hair and the dark red flowers on her body. Too cute! The fairies would be so sweet in a little girl's room too.
These dolls are way too cute! I love the dolly with the pink hair and brown bows! WAY too cute!
orchestratenoise0726[at]yahoo[dot]com
i follow
i subscribe
i love the doll with pink ponytails :) too cute
The dolly needs a home with pink hair and wearing the rainbow shirt. super cute!
I like the dark skinned, pink haired Dolly Needs a Home.
The Pastel colored Dolly is Adorable!
Thanks for a Great Giveaway :)
My granddaughter would love the Dolly Needs a Home with pink hair and purple ribbons. Too cute! Thanks for the chance to win one!!
hot pink haired dolly with the rainbow shift dress is a sweetie!
I like the pastel doll for summer
These dolls are so cute and original. I also like the bright colors.
beausdorei at gmail dot com
I love the doll with the pink hair!
I like Peony the Pink Cloud Fairy. She looks lucky :)
hafner611 {AT} gmail {DOT} com
Thank you for having this!
I would love to win! I also like the purple whisperwind fairy
Thank you
tatertot374@sbcglobal.net
These dolls are adorable! I also love the bluebird canvas painting. Thanks!
jessrkynoch(at)gmail(dot)com
I love the Purple Whisperwind Fairy.
These are so precious. I like the doll with the bright pink hair and orange bow. SO cute!
my daughter would love this. i really liked the doll with the light pink hair and pig tails!
thanks for the chance to win !
blessings ~
I love the one with the orange bow in her hair. These are so cute!
I subscribe
cathyandharold[at]]verizon[dot]net
I follow on blogger,
I voted (10%, 18 Votes)
Those dolls are ALL great. And they actually look like they wouldn't fall apart right away like a lot of 'homemade' dolls.
Thanks for the chance to win!
I love all the "Dolly Needs a Home" dolls.
ndair4ce@cox.net
LOVE the doll with the brown hair bows! Thanks for the chance to win!
i love that these are all hoomemade :) What a great prize! Thanks for sharing.
chantellesabino at mac dot com
The dolls are adorable! I esp. like the one with the orange bow in her hair. THanks for the giveaway!
These are so cute..I really like the Dolly Needs a Home in pink. Adorable..semtaylor(at)yahoo(dot)com
cute dolls! I like the dolly needs a home with hot pink hair and rainbow shirt
melanieinaz2003 at yahoo.com
Im a subscriber!
H.S.
tan.huishan(at)gmail(dot)com
Dolly Needs a Home is my fave! Cute!
H.S.
tan.huishan(at)gmail(dot)com
Dolly Needs a Home is definitely the cutest! Love her!
Hope i can win the dear doll for my little sister..
Thanks for the giveaway!
Cheers,
Melody
mel_88_88 at hotmail dot com
I'm a follower!
Thanks again!
Cheers,
Melody
mel_88_88 at hotmail dot com
All the dolls are adorable. Pretty Petal Fairy is my favorite today!
Crystal(manhattandolls[at]gmail[dot]com)
The colors on the Dolly Needs a Home is so bold and colorful! I love her most!
dancerinthemaking(at)gmail(dot)com
Those dolls are just precious!! And I LOVE the little fairies as well- adorable!!
Thanks for the great giveaway!!
JLWalden1{at}gmail{dot}com
I love how colorful they are. I like the pink hair with purple bows girl.
I love the brightly colored doll with the pink hair! She is adorable!
jinglesells at gmail dot com
I love the pink dolly needs a home.. but they're all so cute!
What lovely dolls. Since my daughter loves fairies, I know she would like the "Pretty Petal Fairy." Thanks for the chance to win!
I love the doll so cute! I also like the Little Rabbit Fou-fou he looks so soft and huggy
thanks
angyla678@hotmail.com
I love the bunny- but the dolls are beautiful- almost too pretty to play with!
Little Rabbit Fou-fou is adorable
joni514@roadrunner.com
I love the orange haired girl with the yellow bow. Thanks! sbcashortie (at) hotmail (dot) com
I am following your blog. sbcashortie (at) hotmail (dot) com
I am subscribed via email. sbcashortie (at) hotmail (dot) com
I like the little dolly neeeds a home with the light pink hair. Sooo cute!!
These are just adorable!!
my daughter likes the doll with pink hair and purple ribbons.
kamlchap(at)gmail(dot)com
i love all those dolls! Especially the one with orange hair and a green dress. :)
the Purple Whisperwind Fairy is so adorable!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20381173 because my dughter loves undressing dolls
Pretty Petal fairy is so cute!
THe dolls are so cute. I especially like the one with orange hair and the cheery green outfit.
Peony Pinkcloud Fairy is so cute and I love the spotted bowel as a mushroom cap
These dolls are beautiful. I love the one with the rainbows on and her hair up. thanks for the chance, justicecw@hotmail.com
I like the Little bunny fou fou!!
Really cute
LilithSilvermane(at)gmail(dot)com
I love all the canvas paintings, but especially the Elephant one!
Original Elephant Canvas Painting
I love the Purple Whisperwind Fairy! So delicate and pretty!
Little rabbit fou-fou is cute!
jenius47(at)hotmail(dot)com
I like the dolly needs a home with orange hair.
Besides the lovely dolls, i like the bunny fou-fou and the blue bird painting.
Thanks so much for a chance to win such a sweet doll.
tara
Love the dolls, but this one best: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_2&listing_id=18462105
The doll with pink hair and purple ribbons is adorable!
The Dolly needs a Home with Purple & Pink Hairbows
The one with the puple hair and lollipop dress is great. Thanks for the contest.
the elephant canvas is nice
aumissal(at)gmail(dot)com
These are wonderful dolls. I especially like the one with the orange hair and green flowered dress.
ssummmer(at)gmail(dot)com
I love the elephant canvas painting.
So cute.
clarkmurdock@yahoo.com
I adore the Original Elephant Canvas Painting! So adorable. The dolls are too sweet. There is nothing like a handmade toy:O) Thanks so much for the great giveaway!!!
cheekybowtique@hotmail.com
I like the Pretty Petal fairy. Very cute!
I'm following you in Blogger!
I know someone (a 3-year old) who would LOVE Little Rabbit Fou-fou.
Love the Original Flower Canvas Painting, thanks!
new follower, thanks!
I adore the one with pale pink hair in pigtails.
I really love these dolls! The doll being given away is great! I also really like the orange-haired doll with the yellow bow in her hair and the daisy dress.
Thanks for the nice giveaway!
I'm a follower. Thanks!
I subscribed. Thank you!
I like the Purple Whisperwind Fairy, too cute!
My daughter likes the light pink haired doll. Thank you!!
crystal faulkner 2000 at yahoo dot com
I love the brown skinned dolly with the pink hair.
Post a Comment