Thursday, January 15, 2009

I made the promise to some people that if one of my GIVEAWAYS!!! got over 300+ entries I would put colored streaks in my hair (temporarily of course). So see the poll on the left side of the site??? Go ahead and cast your vote...you decide my fate. If you choose "other" leave a comment on this post telling me what color you would like to see...and yes...I will be posting some pictures when I get it done.

4 comments:

Janet said...

Yes, I participated in the new poll. I think you should add Valentine Red Streaks to your hair. :)

I was going to delete my entry into the Tiny Prints contest because I am reviewing it as well. I wish some of your ppl would come try to win on my site too. :) You are doing very well with submissions so far. I just went to 9 blogs that are having the same contest and they aren't doing as well. Thanks. (gahome2mom (at) gmail(dot)com) If you can remove my submission, that'd be great.

grannyvon said...

I voted for red but not bright red. I believe a strawberry blonde streats would look good. I don't want to make you look like a freak! These should look good! After all hair color can be great and it is not Halloween! Be good to yourself! ybutler@oppcatv.com

Ann said...

Congratulations with entries! I would vote for a red, not bright red. One that would blend in nicely.
Keep up the work.
http://alatteinthemorning.blogspot.com