Thursday, January 8, 2009
Enter to win your choice of any stroller accessory made by Carry You! TO ENTER: Go to Carry You and look around, then come back here and tell me which product you would choose (leave me a way to contact you). You can enter once every day in this manner...but you can't use the same answer (i.e. don't copy and paste) BONUS ENTRIES: *Subscribe *Follow me *Enter every other GIVEAWAY!!! currently in progress * Prove to me you read my review *Tweet about this contest *Tweet about Life Starring Ellie and Eve. ENDS JAN. 20th at 8.00 AM EST

Labels: contests-giveaways
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











220 comments:
The Pescara Dual Cup Holder looks great!
I'm a follower.
I'm a subscriber.
My husband just bought an umbrella stroller (I hope it's good) and The Demi Milan may be something we can use.
I subscribe. Thanks!
I love that you are a totally using it to organize your stash of things for a quick grab and go! Great idea, thanks!
I would choose the Milan deluxe stroller organizer. We have a convaid stroller and going by the measurements this should work for us. It would be great having somewhere to put stuff.
I follow you on blogger.
I would like the Milan Deluxe Stroller organizer!!
contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
I follow!
contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
I'd love the Pescara Double Cup Holder. My stroller doesn't have anything at the top for storage or cups. Anything!
callista83 AT cogeco DOT ca
I followed you!
I added your button: http://callistasramblings.blogspot.com (check out my giveaway while you're there)
I read your review. You said the accessory holder you were using kept falling off when you put stroller in your SUV.
I like the Sienna Snack tray
I'm following.
The Siena Snack Tray looks really useful!
Im a subscriber
Im a follower too
One of the items I really like is the Pescara Dual Cup Holder. I have little boys and can always use more organization!
I subscribe!
I've entered all your current giveaways, of course!
I'm a follower
I like the Siena Snack Tray
I loved the feature you mentioned in your review about being able to attach your daughter's toys so they wouldn't fall to the ground. I have that same problem with my 10 month old. I want to give him something to play with but darn it if that little bugger doesn't play the drop game within 20 seconds of getting it!
The siena snack tray looks really useful! Thanks for the chance! alicedemske at hotmail.com
I would choose the Piccolo Small Snack Tray.
nateandjakesmom at gmail dot com
I am a follower.
nateandjakesmom at gmail dot com
I am a subscriber.
nateandjakesmom at gmail dot com
Okay, I could really use this! I'm always keeping up with so much and losing it!
Milan Deluxe Stroller Organizer
subscriber
follower
Milan Deluxe Stroller Organizer looks great
My favorite is the Sorrento Multiuse Caddy.
My favorite is the Sorrento Multiuse Caddy.
I would love the Sicily for the double stroller!
The milan delux stroller organizer would be my pick.
TRigell at aol dot com
I subscribe.
TRigell at aol dot com
I think I would love this: Siena Snack Tray
Handy Dandy!
I subscribe
I follow
I tweeted this (kgail11)
At Carry You I like the Naples Saddlebag. When we go to the zoo we always need more storage. I take my camera and this wold make a great addition to our stroller. Thanks.
gahome2mom (at) gmail (dot) com
I am subscribed.
gahome2mom (at) gmail (dot) com
I follow.
gahome2mom (at) gmail (dot) com
I did the Eric Carle, Melaleuca, Tooth Tunes, and the others. Thank you.
gahome2mom (at) gmail (dot) com
I love the Pescara Dual Cup Holder!
chrissoolee@yahoo.com
I love the Piccolo Small Snack Tray. I think I really need it.
The Naples Saddlebag would come in handy.
livlifelov at yahoo dot com
Tweet!
http://twitter.com/PieceOfMeBlog
livlifelov at yahoo dot com
I love the Piccolo Small Snack Tray 2008
And a subscriber
i'd choose the Piccolo Small Snack Tray
I love the Milan organizer!
i would pick the Milan Deluxe Stroller Organizer.
=)melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
i'm a subscriber
=)melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
The Naples Saddlebag sounds like something every stroller could use. I like how they had it on the side of the stroller as an example.
I like the
Naples Stroller Saddlebag.
The Sienna Snack tray would be super handy
thanks
adams006 at hotmail dot com
The sicily double stroller cup holder would be a great help
What a wonderful site. I love so many of these items. If I won, I would choose the Naples Saddlebag. Thanks so much for this giveaway.
I just subscribed.
milan delux stroller organizer
i like the naples saddle bag
subscriber
The Siena Snack Tray would be really great! Thank you so much!
I'm a subscriber.
the Milan Deluxe Stroller Organizer
would be perfect for me
chickeedee_2002@yahoo.com
Demi Milan Lightweight Umbrella Stroller Organizer is something I like.
I subscribe.
I follow.
The Milan Deluxe Stroller Organizer looks great!
sras7508 at gmail dot com
I subscibed
sras7508 at gmail dot com
The Siena Snack Tray looks really great.
hetz-junk(at)hotmail(dot)com
I like the Milan Deluxe Stroller Organizer. Thank You
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
Follower
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
Subscriber
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
Tweeted
http://twitter.com/nanja46/status/1108414565
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
In your review you said you like the Siena snack tray and would like it when your out with the stroller for long trips
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
I'd go for the Siena Snack Tray!
ariella at blight dot com
Demi Milan Lightweight Umbrella Stroller Organizer looks perfect for my needs!
I'd love to win the Pescara Dual Cup Holder.
treflea4 at gmail dot com
I'm a suscriber.
treflea4 at gmail dot com
I follow!
treflea4 at gmail dot com
I so love the Pescara Dual Cup Holder!!! Very genius and cute! : )))
Thanks for this give~away.
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I'm also a subscriber.
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I've entered all of your other fabulous giveaways, except for the "Wipes Case, Paci Clip & Shoes" giveaway which isn't coming up when I click on it.
Thanks again! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
And, I TWITTERED about this give~away.......user name: leahita.
http://twitter.com/leahita/status/1108685607
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I would get the Pescara Dual Cup Holder.
-Terra H.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I would choose the Torino Jogger Stroller Organizer, very cool and handy! Thanks.
laurachilton {at} hotmail.com
I entered the eric carle book contest, thanks!
laurachilton {at} hotmail.com
I'm an email subscriber, thanks!
laurachilton {at} hotmail.com
I also follow you (Laura), yay!
laurachilton {at} hotmail.com
Tweeted the contest.
laurachilton {at} hotmail.com
And tweeted life starring ellie and eve! (LauraCh)
laurachilton {at} hotmail.com
I read your review... I originally picked out the jogging organizer as something I would like and get a lot of use out of, and after your review and love of the Torino, I'm even more excited about it! Thanks again for the great giveaway.
laurachilton {at} hotmail.com
I love the Milan Deluxe Stroller organizer! What a great way to keep everything at my fingertips while I'm using a stroller!
Pescara Dual Cup Holder would be very useful ~
LOVE the Pescara Dual Cup Holder..as a nanny, can really use this. THANKS
am subscribed. thanks again
am a follower (soxmom08)
thanks again
I would choose the Milan Deluxe Stroller organizer.
I like the "Piccolo Small Snack Tray".
I love the Pescara Dual Cup Holder...it is so needed for any stroller.
bvbabybv at gmail.com
I am a follower.
Bhav
bvbabybv at gmail.com
When you are on the go the Pescara Dual Cup Holder would be perfect for our family outings.
I like the Milan Deluxe Stroller Organizer.
I would love to have an extra cup holder! Thanks
whitten100 @yahoo dotcom
would like the Demi Milan Lightweight Umbrella Stroller Organizer because our small strollers don't have cup holders for us...which would be nice
beverly.stein2@gmail.com
The Milan Deluxe Stroller Organizer is my favorite. There are some other things on there that I have to show my friends. I didn't know that there was a company like this out there. These look awesome and so useful.
offthespaceship at myway dot com
I don't know if my comment posted because I got an error message.
I tweeted: http://twitter.com/ReizaM/status/1110384813
offthespaceship at myway dot com
the congratulations on your twins gift stack is a wonderful gift for moms of twins (i should know, I have 2 sets)
I also love the Piccolo Small Snack Tray 2008!!!!
Thanks again.
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I have a Maclaren and LOVE it but the fact that there are no cup holders is a shame. This looks as if it would fit perfectly!
http://www.carryyou.com/demi-milan.html
lexie
www.jjandme.etsy.com
Love the Siena snack tray.
I am a subscriber.
Follow you on blogger
Tweeted http://twitter.com/aitmama/status/1110957088
Lucky you, got to test four of these great products!
Love your blog - great name, too! Tweet tweet http://twitter.com/aitmama/status/1110960418
Entered all your other giveaways - too bad the Eric Carle one is over, we love Brown Bear!
the Sorrento multi-use caddy is very useful
I would love The Ultimate Gift to give away to a brand new mama.
I would love the Pescara Dual Cup Holder
I am a subscriber
I am a follower
The Pescara Dual Cup Holder is my favorite stroller organizer! Thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
I subscribe! Thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
I am entered in your other giveaways!
Thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
You like the Torino very much! Thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com
I'm a follower!
I'm a suscriber!
My favourite:
Milan Deluxe Stroller organizer
I have entered two more giveaways!
My mail: cal_rubies@yahoo.es
I grab your button:
http://janil-nilja.blogspot.com/
Pescara Dual Cup Holder
I follow you
My favourite is: Milan Deluxe Stroller organizer!! the best for to many kids :DDD
meninheira @gmail.com
I follow you
I grab your button: http://bloguerosconilusion.blogspot.com/
I have entered in more giveaways! :)
I subscribe with bloglines
Pescara Dual Cup Holder
I like the Pescara Dual Cup Holder
charlies_secret_angel2006 at yahoo dot com
I would use the Milan Deluxe Stroller Organizer. Thanks!
lisanne411 (at) yahoo (dot) com
The Sicily Double Stroller Cup Holder is amazing! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I like the Milan Deluxe Stroller.
Thanks.
http://meredycat.blogspot.com/
the Pescara dual cup holder is very helpful.
I like the Siena Snack tray, what a convenience! Also the Pescara Dual Cup Holder
We subscribe
kristinia at lovingheartmommy dot com
We follow via Blogger (lovingheartmommy)
I think the Torino Jogger Stroller Organizer is awesome!
love the organizer
The Picollo small snack tray is cool!!
the Sorrento Multiuse Caddy
I follow
I also love the Sorrento Multiuse Caddy! : )))
Thanks again for this give~away.
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
Pescara Dual Cup Holder :)
Love the Milan Deluxe organizer!
I love the Naples Saddlebag!
the pescara dual cup holder!
mom2maria at hotmail
The duel cup holder would be perfect for our family.
Stormy5475@aol.com
Pescara Dual Cup Holder is my choice.
adrian309@juno.com
The Pescara Dual Cup Holder would come in handy!
elissa at huebert dot org
Follower!
elissa at huebert dot org
I like the "Demi Milan Lightweight Umbrella Stroller Organizer"
-Aileen (aawiesner@juno.com)
The Naples Stroller Saddlebag looks amazing! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I would pick the Pescara Dual Cup Holder.
the siena snack tray would be very helpful
The Milan Deluxe Stroller Organizer looks great! Would definately make traveling easier!
I like the Milan Deluxe stroller organizer.
rosans4@comcast.net
I just subscribed
rosans4@comcast.net
I follow your blog
rosans4@comcast.net
I would like the Milan Deluxe Stroller organizer!! neat
Sooo many amazing things!!!
Love the Milan Deluxe organizer! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
the Milan Deluxe Stroller organizer is a great idea.
joni514@roadrunner.com
sweet. i love your site!
i like the Pescara Dual Cup Holder. its a nice bag. would come in handy. thank you.
mommy2skie@yahoo.com
subscribed.
mommy2skie@yahoo.com
following you on blogger.
mommy2skie@yahoo.com
got your button.
mommy2skie@yahoo.com
entered your other giveaways.
mommy2skie@yahoo.com
I love the The Ultimate Gift pad (Perfect for Bugaboo Owners)! ! : ))) Very cute! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
the Pescara Double Cup Holder is a great idea
joni514@roadrunner.com
cdrury@gmail.com
Sorrento Multiuse Caddy
cdrury@gmail.com
subscriber
The saddlebag with the dual bottle/cup carrier looks fabulous! My sister-in-law could really use this...she is expecting #2 in June.
Deborah @ Comfort Joy Designs
comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com
comfortjoydesigns{AT}gmail{DOT}com
I'm a follower of you blog now...come follow me!
Deborah @ Comfort Joy Designs
comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com
comfortjoydesigns{AT}gmail{DOT}com
I Twittered this contest! twitter.com/acupofjoy
Deborah @ Comfort Joy Designs
comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com
comfortjoydesigns{AT}gmail{DOT}com
I like the Pescara Dual Cup Holder.
adrian309@juno.com
Pescara Dual Cup Holder
sc2466 at comcast dot net
One of my friends just gave birth to twins and the Congratulations on Your Twins! Gift Stackpad! would be so perfect for her: )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
Pescara Dual Cup Holder would be great.
kamlchap at gmail dot com
the Pescara dual cup holder will prevent spills - yea
I like the: Siena Snack Tray ..very cool. thanks for another fab contest
Pescara Dual Cup Holder organization - great!
Pescara Dual Cup Holder is my choice...
adrian309@juno.com
I so love the Gift Wrapped Sorrento Set!!! Such a perfect gift! : )))
Thanks again.
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
My favorite is the Pescara Dual Cup Holder. Please count me in and thanks for the contest!
codisweepstakes at gmail dot com
Post a Comment