Friday, January 16, 2009

So, one of you lucky people will win the Feeling the Love Gift Basket for Lovers. Can you say hello Valentine's Night???

TO ENTER: Go to Twin Birch Bath and Body and look around, some back here and tell me what you like.


BONUS ENTRIES:

* Enter all the other GIVEAWAYS!!!

* Tweet this contest

* Fave me in Technorati

* "Who are you spending Valentine's Day with?"

* Vote for me in the Dottie Awards. (You can't do this one until the polls open for the actual VOTING not just the nomination. I want to win, and if I do I will put together a great thank you GIVEAWAY!!! Yes it is a bribe, but hopefully you like me enough to get over it :-D) ENDS JAN. 27 @ 8.00 PM

499 comments:

Tammigirl said...

I like the soap with the hearts and the dry dog shampoo. I didn't even know they made dry shampoo for dogs! I have a shih tzu and we were told not to bathe him so often. But gosh - peee uuuu.

Reiza said...

oh, oh, oh, I'm in love with that I Really Need Some Energy Spa Gift Set. That looks great.
offthespaceship at myway dot com

Tammigirl said...

I'm for certain spending Valentine's Day with my husband and children. Valentine's Night might be all of us or just some of us.

Reiza said...

I'll probably wind up spending Valentine's Day with the husband and the kids. We like to boycott Valentine's Day, but we have started celebrating with the kids in recent years. I like to make it more of a handmade card and cupcake kind of day rather than a forced Halmark sentimentality kind.
offthespaceship at myway dot com

Anonymous said...

Very nice! And I'd certainly go for bath and body products like those. :)

Leah said...

The OUT OF THIS WORLD Bizzy Kids Bath Bizzies are soooo adorably cute! My ds would just love them! : )))

Thanks so much for this give~away! : )))

leahita[at]gmail[dot]com

Leah said...

I entered all your other giveaways! YAHOOOO! : )))

leahita[at]gmail[dot]com

Leah said...

You'll love that I faved you on technorati....user name: leahita.

Thanks again for this fabulous give~away.

leahita[at]gmail[dot]com

Leah said...

I TWITTERED about this fabulous give~away.......user name: leahita.

http://twitter.com/leahita/status/1125726044

leahita[at]gmail[dot]com

Leah said...

I soooo can't wait to spend a magical Valentine's Day with the 2 loves of my life: my ds and my hubby! : )))

leahita[at]gmail[dot]com

Ilissa said...

I'd love to try the Shea and Shimmer Scrub in Cinnamon Sugar by Twin Birch bye bye dry.

Unknown said...

Like the Shea and Shimmer Scrub in Cinnamon Sugar by Twin Birch bye bye dry.

Maryann said...

I could really use this for my stinky dog, who's getting a bath today :O)
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=17923916
Maryann
Sweet Treats by Maryann
www.sweettreatmaryann.etsy.com

KayeDean said...

I like the 'I REALLY NEED SOME ENERGY Spa Gift Set'. Thanks for the giveaway!

KayeDean said...

"Who are you spending Valentine's Day with?"
I am spending this Valentine's Day with my very romantic husband.

jceko77 said...

I will spend Valentine's day with my hubby and 3 girls
jceko77@yahoo.com

Janet said...

BIRCH BABY BUBBLE SET DARLING RETRO SUITCASE filled with Birch Baby Products Cute Slippers and Squishy Sponge is adorable. Thanks.



gahome2mom(at)gmail(dot)com

http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com

Janet said...

I am spending Valentine's Day with my immediate family. (dh, 3 girls and our puppy) :)

A Family Completed... said...

I really like the Birch Baby's Bubble set in Retro Suitcase. We love bubble baths!
Thanks for the entry
tonyamcrain [at] aol [dot] com

A Family Completed... said...

Valentine's Day we are celebrating my daughter's 6th birthday then will probably go to dinner either just my hubby and me or with the kids later that evening and see a movie.

collyn23 said...

i love the massage melts and the bath fizzes and no more dirt ninja soap so cute

Liza767 said...

oh my heaven on earth i love it all but if i had to pick i would pick Feeling the LOVE by Twin Birch it has the most :) i love bath stuff

Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty said...

I like the "I REALLY NEED SOME ENERGY Spa Gift Set", perfect for me.

juan_hurrican (at) yahoo (dot) com

Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty said...

I'd spend V-day with my boyfriend. My daughter is having some party time with friends at daycare.

juan_hurrican (at) yahoo (dot) com

Annie1 said...

I love the Sexy Massage Melts In Tryst by Twin Birch!

Thanks so much!


nancyrobster@gmail.com

Annie1 said...

I'll be spending Valentines Day with my hubby and our 17yr old daughter if she is here!


Thanks

nancyrobster@gmail.com

judybrittle said...

I'll just be spending Valentine's Day home with my husband,daughter and 2 of my grandchildren.

Unknown said...

WOw..great store, i love the: Sparkling Bath Treatment in Champagne Chic by Twin Birch. The packaging is adorable, thanks.

Anonymous said...

The No More Dirt Ninja Soaps are great- what a fun idea for bathtime!
linjenals at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

I will spending Valentine's Day with my hubs and my little boy-thanks!
linjenals at yahoo dot com

Simply Stacie said...

I'm spending Valentines Day with my husband of 10 years and my 2 girls.

Carolyn G said...

I will be spending Valentines with my hubby. We have a special dinner and celebrate.

grannyvon said...

I would like to try the Tingle Pedi-Kit. I am diabete and have lots of problems with my feet. This would be my favorite, I think. ybutler@oppcatv.com

summerseverydaymoments said...

DRAGONSLAYER Hard Working Body Wash I love the name!!! SO cute!! Awesome giveaway! summrob1@aol.com

Unknown said...

I like the FOUR SAMPLE TUBES OF BIRCH BARK DOG SHAMPOO 2oz each in Four NEW ENGLAND LOVING FRAGRANCES.

Melissa said...

I will be spending valentine's day with my husband after we put our sweet baby boy to bed early

Aik said...

I like the Sparkling Bath Treatment in Champagne Chic by Twin Birch.

Thanks!

aikychien@yahoo.com

Miss Blondie said...

I really like the "I really need some energy" gift set!! although, i do love any and all bath stuff!!

missblondie919(at)gmail(dot)com

Miss Blondie said...

I will be spending V-day with my new boyfriend. I haven't had a date on valentines day in years!! I'm thrilled!

missblondie919(at)gmail(dot)com

karmajnke said...

I love the presentation and packaging on these products. Plus I am a sucker for bath and body. I think the Marmalade Sky Bath Bizzy Infused with Shea Butter 5 oz looks soooo luxerious. My skin needs it for real.

Kaycee said...

The ninja soap is really cute! It amazes me how people can make things like that.

kayceewilliams at gmail dot com

Kaycee said...

I love entering your contests and have entered all of them!

kayceewilliams at gmail dot com

Kaycee said...

I will be spending it with my hubby Russ. And we would love this basket!

kayceewilliams at gmail dot com

Jayme said...

great stuff! i love the I REALLY NEED SOME ENERGY Spa Gift Set 4 Piece Collection featuring Bubble Bath, Shower Butter and Shea Butter Body Cream. thanks so much!!

jayme[dot]bouwens@yahoo[dot]com

chani said...

I'd love to try the champagne chic bath treatment.

chani.adams(at)gmail.com

sunnymum said...

The Shea and Shimmer Sugar Scrub in Cinnamon Sugar sounds wonderful! How to keep from eating it though?
cbeargie (at) yahoo.com

Tamara B. said...

I like the Champagne and Berries Kaleidosoap.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

For Valentine's day my two children and I will have a wonderful dinner and maybe rent a movie for us to watch.

Maggie Smith said...

I really like their Bubble Blossom Bouquet of Soaps. Thanks for the great giveaway!

newmommyin08 {at} yahoo {dot} com

Maggie Smith said...

I wait tables so I will be spending Valentines Day at work. My husband and I always celebrate V-day the day after!

THANKS
newmommyin08 {at} yahoo {dot} com

Sara said...

And I would be spending Valentine's day with my hubby of 4 1/2 years and my 17 month old daughter!!

Bebemiqui said...

I like the "I need some energy" gift basket!
bebemiqui82(at)yahoo(dot)com

Bebemiqui said...

Hopefully I'll be spending it with the hubby at a crappy movie!
bebemiqui82(at)yahoo(dot)com

Shelley K. said...

My favorite item is the Energy Kaleidosoap Chubby 6 oz Bar. Handmade soap ROCKS. I just LOVE it.

Thanks for a great giveaway.

tskrush (at) cox (dot) net

Shelley K. said...

I will be spending it with my Valentine for almost 20 years...my dear hubby!! He makes EVERY day V-Day :) He is just such a sweet and kind man.

tskrush (at) cox (dot) net

Piper said...

the shea infused bath bombs look great!

I will be spending valentine's day with my dogs hehe I am lonely :(

nettysgirlATgmail.com

mom2boys said...

I love the I really need some energy spa gift set 4 pc. Thanks!


hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

mom2boys said...

I'll be spending Valentine's with my husband.We plan to go out to a movie and dinner. Thanks!

Stacy said...

I'd love the Shea and Shimmer Scrub in Cinnamon Sugar by Twin Birch bye bye dry.

hetz-junk(at)hotmail(dot)com

nape said...

I've always wanted to try a bath bomb, and haven't had the pleasure. Twin Birch's "Yummy Bath Bomb Infused with Shea in Holly Berry" sounds divine.

Great giveaway. Thanks!

nape said...

tweet-a-tweet-tweet!
http://twitter.com/nape9393/status/1132386164

Big Daddy said...

I will spend valentine's with my wife. That's who I want to win this for.

bf2phoenix at gmail dot com

nape said...

I'm spending Valentine's Day with a big group of friends. We'll probably go out to eat together.

Designer Roundup said...

might be easier to tell what i don't love there! i love it all!! the kids bath fizzies, massage oil trio, shower butter, spa bars, and the list goes on!

Anonymous said...

i like the sparkling bath treatment in champagne chic!

fertawert AT yahoo DOT com

Anonymous said...

i entered your other giveaways!

fertawert AT yahoo DOT com

Anonymous said...

i'm spending VD with my boyfriend!

fertawert AT yahoo DOT com

Kimberly B. said...

I'd love to try the Dragonslayer hard working body wash. Such a cute idea!

Anonymous said...

The shimmer scrubs seem awesome! Thanks, Debbie
debsicola@yahoo.com

Roxy said...

I like the Shea and Shimmer Scrub in Cinnamon Sugar.


hockiemack@hotmail.com

wendy wallach said...

Shea and Shimmer Scrub in Cinnamon Sugar by Twin Birch bye bye dry..

this seems to be a popular item, probably because it sounds yummy to use.

madamerkf at aol dot com

RockCity said...

I like the site and would love to try Shea and Shimmer Scrub in Cinnamon Sugar

Karla said...

would like to try Marmalade Sky Bath Bizzy Infused with Shea Butter. thanks!

Michelle said...

I am in LOVE with the Magic of the Forest in Twigs and Berries. The face on it reminds me of the Green Man. So Pretty not to mention cool looking. I also love the Spa Bars, their so colorful, they almost look like candy. Those are my fav's but, honestly it was so hard to pick with so many awesome selections...Thanks =)

Anonymous said...

So much nice stuff! I really like the Out Of This World Bath Bizzies!
anastacer at verizon dot net

Anonymous said...

I'm just spending Valentine's Day with husband/kids
anastacer at verizon dot net

Michelle said...

Who are you spending Valentine's Day with? Well, In the morning I will be with my boyfriend, then mid-day I have an elderly neighbor with no family I will be having lunch with & I will take her a little something pretty & sweet. Then I will be taking my mom to dinner & a movie. Then I'm going home to relax =)

Andria said...

Ilike the cinnamon sugar shimmer and scrub for me and the dinosoap for kids. Thanks for the chance!

Jeff and Mandee said...

I will be spending V-Day with my hubby and kids!

mandee220(at)aol(dot)com

Michelle said...

I love the Champagne and Berries Kaleidosoap soap. It's beautiful! Thanks for the chance to win.

taysmommy said...

I'll be spending the day with my soon to be hubby and our little girl :0

ry13_2000@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

the No More Dirt Ninja Soap is so fun! Thanks so much for the giveaway!

myshadow28(at)aol(dot)com

Unknown said...

I'll be spending my V-Day with my hubby! It's our last one together without kids...our first little one is due in May! Thanks again!

myshadow28(at)aol(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I like the Sext Massage Melts!

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Anonymous said...

I'll be spending Valentine's Day with my husband. We'll celebrate our 32nd wedding anniversary about a week after Valentine's Day.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Momnerd said...

I'm really needing and wanting the I REALLY NEED SOME ENERGY Spa Gift Set. Love the name too!

Momnerd said...

I hope I'll be spending Valentine's day with my hubby and not with the dentist like last year. (and don't worry, it was a professional visit) ;)

Marcy Bock said...

The Yummy Bath Bomb Infused with Shea in Bella Luna by Twin Birch looks cool!

Marcy Bock said...

Im spending Valentines day with my partner of almost 4 years. We arent doing anything fancy just a quiet dinner at home :)

Anonymous said...

I like the Cranberry Cheer Gift Set ... or anything in PEPPERMINT PARTY

Meg said...

My son would flip over the dinosoap and I would flip over him getting clean. Hooray for win-wins!
gomeggo[at]gmail[dot]com

Meg said...

I'm spending v-day with my hubby, son and brand new baby girl who is due this week!!
gomeggo[at]gmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

i'll be spending valentine's day with my husband and son.

KayeDean said...

I really like the Shower Butter in Pamplemousse You Deserve a Great Shower. Would like to have almost everything she carries! Thanks for a great giveaway!

minishoes said...

I think the sexy massege melts we be a favorite item. This is a great contest too. thanks jacquecurl@gmail.com

Lady C said...

I would like the SHAKE BIRCH BARK DRY SHAMPOO FOR DOGS.

mondocane95 at gmail dot com

Lady C said...

I'm spending Valentine's Day with my husband.

mondocane95 at gmail dot com

intensev5 said...

I like the "I REALLY NEED SOME ENERGY" Spa Gift Set. I think this would make a wonderful gift for many people I know ... or even for myself. Thanks for the great contest:)

intensev5 said...

I plan to spend valentines day with my dentist --- yup I have an appointment that day:( Also I plan to spend it with my husband --- with sparkling teeth:)

intensev5 said...

One of my other fav. blog sites (other than this one:) is Everything up Close Blog. Thanks for the contest

Anonymous said...

The soap Magic of the Forest in Twigs and Berries is so cool. dont know if i could use it, sort of reminds me of the Ents in Lord of the Rings.

Anonymous said...

I will be spending Valentine's Day with my husband, it will be the anniversary of when we got engaged also.

Anonymous said...

My girls would go goo-goo over the dino soap for kids. That is too cool, I also like the scuba guy too.

Please count me in for this giveaway, I could sure use some spoiling for myself!!!
-barbarabaker :)

Annmarie Weeks said...

I'm spending Valentine's Day with my husband & children. No plans for the daytime yet. BUT Valentine's Night, my hubby & I are going to a hockey game! I know that doesn't sound very romantic, but it's something we enjoy AND we'll actually be out BY OURSELVES (and all the others at the arena, of course!) with no children!

techyone said...

I'll be spending Valentine's Day with my husband. I don't know yet what we'll be doing but as long as we're together that's what is important.

Brooke said...

I really like the Shea and Shimmer Scrub in Cinnamon Sugar!
Looks so fun!
Thank you

Brooke said...

I'm spending Valentines day with my husband and kids and will get a heart pizza!

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I think that the I REALLY NEED SOME ENERGY Spa Gift Set 4 Piece Collection sounds great..So true:)

cyclona66@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I will be spending the day with my boyfriend. It will be our 14th Valentines Day together and we are trying to figure out something fun but cheap to do:)

cyclona66@aol.com

Carrie Garvin said...

I have been married for over 30 years-raised three children-have two grandchildren- 3 rescue doggies, and about a dozen grandpets... need I say more???

And P.S.~ those bath & body products from Heather are just beautiful, and lots of love went into making each one!

Tammi @ My Organized Chaos said...

I REALLY NEED SOME ENERGY!!! Does that say what I want and need??!!?! LOL - no, seriously, I need this!!!
:)

Jacqueline in Atlanta said...

Those big, chunky soaps look like lots of fun with the designs in them. They almost look like something to eat! Of course, the bath bombs always look like fun. They make me want to fill up the tub and get away from it all.

What an awesome box of stuff. Send it over! Thanks for having the giveaway.

Jenna said...

That is an awesome Etsy shop! I'm gonna have to play with some more of the stuff there but I think one of the top ones that stood out was the I Really Need Some Energy Spa Gift Set. Thanks for pointing out a fun shop!

Anonymous said...

There isn't a single thing of Heather's that I don't love, but her doggie shampoos are one of my all-time favorites. :)

barbmccrea said...

I really like the SOAK IT IN Lavish Bath Gift Set.
barbmccrea at hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I like to spend Valentine's Day with my mom. My fondest Valentine's memory was of when I was in college and Mom took me out to a fondue restaurant and bought me a big box of chocolates! No wonder I enjoy Valentine's Day with her (grins)

majqa1966@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I like the Sweet Birch Shea and Shimmer Scrub in Energy
jeanilynne at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

tweeted here
http://twitter.com/plsretweet/status/1143979466
(jeanilynne at gmail dot com)

Anonymous said...

faved at technorati - bloggyfinds
(jeanilynne at gmail dot com)

Angela C said...

I like the Sexy Massage Melts In Tryst but there was a lot of stuff I'd like to try also.

Angela C said...

I will spend Valentines day with My family but the night with just my husband.