Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I have two girls as I imagine everyone knows, so that means that to some extent I have to like the frilly and sweet clothes and accessories that comes with having two girls. But, there are days when I am feeling a little bit…well rockerish, and for those days I like punking it up a bit. So, when I am feeling like punking the kiddos up just a bit, the “skullie” blanket and skull onesie I received from RockerByeBaby are perfect.

The “skullie” is the perfect size for Eve to use as a lovey in the car, and it has taggies (which have little skulls on them) and a clip on it so you can clip toys to it and you can clip it to pretty much anything else. The fabric is bright and eye catching, Eve’s favorite side is the fuzzy bright turquoise. The onesie is equally as cute…it is light blue and has heart appliqués on it, but the best part is the fact that it has a baby punk skull on it…too cute.

Amber, the owner of RockerByeBaby, also makes some cute rocker bibs and burp clothes, along with some great full size blankets (my fave is the Girls Skulls and Crossbones). If you ever feel like rocking out some great baby gear Amber is you gal, who says all baby stuff has to be almost TOO baby cute? Add some rocker edge, don’t you want to be the proud parent of “baby cool”?

Now you have the chance to win a skullie and onesie from RockerByeBaby. Go to RockerByeBaby and look around, them come back here and leave me a comment telling me what you liked best. ENDS FEB 9 @ 8.00 PM EST

BONUS ENTRIES
* Subscribe
* Follow me on blogger
* Grab my button
* Vote for me in the Dottie Awards
* Refer 2-3 friends to Life Starring Ellie and Eve

144 comments:

noahandlylasmommi said...

I cant believe I'm the first comment :) I love the crib sets she has! So cute and unique!

Dana said...

I love the BOOGER BASHERS Little tiny drool or nose wipe rags for your little tiny punk rocker skulls and guitars with white minky stripe

Leah said...

The Punk Rock PURPLE baby or toddler blanket with skulls swirls and roses with teal silky fleece is divine! Love it! : )))

And, the pic of your daughter with that magical smile in her skull onesie is soooo cute! : )))

Thanks so much for this fabulous give~away! : )))

leahita[at]gmail[dot]com

Leah said...

And, YEAH!!! I voted for you in both contests! : )))

leahita[at]gmail[dot]com

Amy said...

I LOVE the pink skullie tag blanket!! All of her items are adorable and reasonably priced, too.

I am a follower and an email subscriber.
auppercue@gmail.com

janil said...

i love BATS PUMPKINS GHOSTS AND MORE Monster Mash Halloween baby or toddler blanket multi colored unisex with purple silky fleece!

cal_rubies(at)yahoo(dot)es

Kim said...

I love: Punk Rock Pirate baby goth skulls Skullie sensory blanket with ribbons teal blue with chocolate minky dot and satin

judybrittle said...

I really like the Babies Love Hooters Too blanket. That is so cute. Thank you!

Unknown said...

I like the blanket COMPLETELY MINKY LUXURY black minky dot and leopard print minky.

The Dreamer said...

love the orange and white skulls bib/burp cloth and the skull and crossbones guitar dot skullie.

thanks!

adams006 at hotmail dot com

nape said...

I'm Bob-Dylan crazy over brand new-leopard-skin, so automatically I zoomed to RockerByeBaby's "COMPLETELY MINKY LUXURY black minky dot and leopard print minky.' I'd go for the toddler blankee for my sweetie-pie nephew, Max.

Max's dad is a guitarist, so I'm bookmarking RockerByeBaby's Etsy store for furure reference.

Great giveaway. Thanks!

nape said...

I voted for you (vote #25) on Best Breakthrough Performance on the Dottie Awards.

Anonymous said...

aww the Punk Rock Rockabilly baby blue jeans are adorable, love the patch.

Thanks for running

Unknown said...

Awww your daughter is so cute in this picture! And I like the Punk Rock Princess T-shirt and the punk rock jeans are cute too. Thanks for entering me.

Simply Stacie said...

Girls Skull and Crossbones Alexander Henry Regent Skulls baby or toddler blanket pale pink with black damask and pink MINKY DOT is my favourite.

A Psych Mommy said...

I love the Boys Skull and Crossbones Alexander Henry Regent Skulls baby or toddler blanket blue and black with black minky dot

KR said...

I like the BABIES LOVE HOOTERS TOO owl baby or toddler blanket with orange silky fleece.

Happi Shopr said...

My fave is the Boys Skull and Crossbones Alexander Henry Regent Skulls baby or toddler blanket blue and black with black minky dot
found here http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20359130

trinitygsd at yahoo dot com

Tammi @ My Organized Chaos said...

punk rock princess tee is my pick for fave, too cute stuff in this store - I could go crazy!!
:)

♥ meninheira ♥ said...

I forget this giveaway!! :O :)

I love the bib and burp sets, and the blankets tooo!! :)

meninheira (at) gmail(dot)com

♥ meninheira ♥ said...

I have your button in this blog :)

http://bloguerosconilusion.blogspot.com/

mverno said...

i like the Skull and Crossbones baby or toddler blanket purple black and blue skulls with purple silky swirl

Miss Spoken said...

I like the Girls Skull & Crossbones Blanket (pink/black damask)
gkstratos@yahoo.com

jenny said...

wow i think there also sweet please enter me infor this and well right now i dont know what one to pick but if i win then can i pick it out thanks

jdine said...

I like the Unisex Japanese cotton Elephants and skulls baby or toddler blanket blue red green and yellow with ORANGE MINKY SWIRL.

Janet said...

What a sweet baby! I like the Rare Japanese Girl Skull Blanket.
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19793145



gahome2mom(at)gmail(dot)com
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com

babycat1216 said...

Punk Rock Pirate baby goth skulls Skullie sensory blanket with ribbons teal blue with chocolate minky dot and satin.

remberyourword@yahoo.com

wildflower00 said...

My favorite blanket is the OVERSIZED baby or toddler blanket STEAMPUNK with clocks birds and filigree Floragraphix III JAson Yenter so cute and I love that it is over-sized.

texasgirl(at)rocketmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I liked absolutely everything! My favorite is the Skull and Crossbones baby or toddler blanket purple black and blue skulls with purple silky swirl.
-Terra H.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I voted for you in the Dottie Awards for Best Breakthrough Performance. Good luck.
-Terra H.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

The Boogie Bashers. My son-in-law is a rocker. . .they would love this for their new baby boy. Thanks.

Maggie said...

I like the steampunk oversized baby blanket. Thanks for the giveaway!

littlelatina said...

skull and crossbones
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=17869824

Anonymous said...

looks to me like over size anything would work when your kids don't like sleeping on sheets for their beds, thanks

chani said...

i love the punk rock princess tee shirts

chani.adams(at)gmail(dot)com

Jessica said...

Punk Rock Pirate baby goth skulls Skullie sensory blanket with ribbons teal blue with chocolate minky dot and satin
That has to be the most original sensory blanket around.

bison61 said...

I love the Rare Japanese pretty girl skull and crossbones blanket

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

cpullum said...

I like the Black and white zebra and leopard baby or toddler blanket with neon spots and GREEN silky fleece!!
Carla
cpullum(at)yahoo(dot)com

RockerByeBaby said...

Thanks so much for the love everyone! If your interested in making a purchase, send me an email saying you foon me on he Life Starring Ellie and Eve blog, and Ill give you 10% off!

www.RockerByeBaby.etsy.com
Blog: with free giveaways
www.PunkRockerByeBaby.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love your site on Etsy, so much cute stuff. I'm glad you started making these wonderful handmade creations. Brilliant! :)

Annmarie Weeks said...

I love the Infant Baby Toddler Travel neck support pillow for car seat or stroller. It's the Michael Miller Guitar Picks skull and crossbones with orange silky fleece!

Literary Winner said...

The booger bashers are really cute and everything is very reasonably priced.
hematopoiesis at hotmail dot com

Rachael23 said...

Punk Rock skull and crossbones guitar dot Skullie sensory blanket with ribbons for baby or toddler black white gray with white minky stripe
MY favorite..would love this for my baby due 3-13-09

rosannepm said...

I like the Animal paisley or baroque print crib set made entirely of minky and satin pick from leopard zebra giraffe or cow print
rosans4@comcast.net

Laura Jane said...

Anything pirate totally rocks! I'm in LOVE with the pirate Snugglie and Skull and Crossbones Onesie. My little man, Mason, won't be here until June- but I've got to have these for him!

I grabbed a button for me Bump siggy and subscribed- this is an awesome blog!

Anonymous said...

I love the pirate set I just ordered from you!! Its one of my favs in your shop along with your crib set!!

Nicole said...

Infant Baby Toddler Travel neck support pillow for car seat or stroller Punk Rock pink skull and crossbones with brown silky fleece

Anonymous said...

I adore the Booger Bashers! Neat idea and funny name.

autielady[at]live.com

Erin Tales said...

I like the Unisex Punk Rock Custom Personalized White Baby Onesie Skull and crossbones in Black.

speak2erin(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I like the Japanese Robots Lovey Blanket.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Anonymous said...

I voted for you in the Blog Popz.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Unknown said...

Love the punk rock pirate girls blanket for my granddaughter, the other kids would be jealous!

Anonymous said...

I'm a first time mom due in August. I was having the hardest time finding baby clothes that I myself liked. I guess you could say that I'm not a "typical" mom... new generation so to speak. I have tattoos, piercings and I love Sailor Jerry and Rockabilly things. So it would be silly of me to want my child in anything else. Your store is amazing! My baby isn't even born yet and I'm positive that I am going to be a frequent customer for years to come!

Thanks for such an awesome line! =]

Anonymous said...

My heart and wallet are after the punk rock princess tee. Thanks, Godesseablu@msn.com

Kaitlin said...

I like the unisex punk rock white baby onesie skull and crossbones - perfect!

kaitlinklaas[at]gmail[dot]com

Molly C. said...

I LOVE the CUSTOM BABY CRIB SET display punk skulls pirate goth emo ANYTHING YOU WANT 6 and under. The Pirate bumper set pictured is soo cool.

Anonymous said...

I love the girls of boys unisex baby or toddler blanket COMPLETELY MINKY LUXURY black minky dot and leopard print minky is my pick!
Amy (amyinkamloops *AT* gmail.com)

Leslie said...

Rare Punk Rock Skull and crossbones baby or toddler blanket multi color orange green and black unisex with orange silky fleece

liliesrnice said...

RARE Girls Skull and Crossbones baby or toddler blanket pink with girlie skull and crossbones charm bracelet princess with luxury pink Minky dot. I love that it's cute and edgy, some ppl wouldn't even notice the skulls haha.

Kaycee said...

Awww, how cute is this giveaway! I love it! They have some really fab things!! I LOVE the Japanese Inspired Mushroom blanket!!! But it was hard to choose!

kayceewilliams at gmail dot com

Kaycee said...

I have your button on my blog! (and I blogged about this giveaway too :) )

kayceewilliams at gmail dot com

Kaycee said...

I voted for you in the Dotties previously! Good luck!

kayceewilliams at gmail dot com

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

OVERSIZED BAD LUCK CLUB baby or toddler child blanket skulls Skull and crossbones with BLACK SILKY FLEECE is so cute!

mommyhoodisthankless[AT}gmail.com

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

I am a subscriber!

mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com
legacyofbrutalitysa{AT}gmail.com

Brooke said...

Oh how cute are the Booger Bashers! maybe wee man would be more interested in having that than tissues...

cdrury said...

cdrury@gmail.com
BATS PUMPKINS GHOSTS AND MORE Monster Mash Halloween baby or toddler blanket multi colored unisex with purple silky fleece - my son and his wife are huge halloween fans!!

leah said...

Love the lime green/orange/black catacomb skulls blanket. So punk@ss!

Kathy P said...

i love the Purple and lime skull and crossbones and stripes baby or toddler blanket with lime green snuggle fleece

disneyfanheather said...

I like the VALENTINES DAY Girls Splatter Skull and Crossbones baby or toddler blanket with hot pink and black and pink satin backing!

Anonymous said...

Ack! I love everything!
But the booger bashers with the guitar picks, that was precious!


:]

clarkmurdock@yahoo.com

ZESTYWONDERLAND said...

I LOVE THE OVERSIZED Black and white skull and crossbones PIRATES baby or toddler blanket with Red Minky Dot!

ZESTYWONDERLAND@GMAIL.COM

AmyLynn said...

I like the bib and burp rag cloth set black and glittery skeletons with WHITE terry cloth on the back!