Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I am not a huge fan of dolls, well of regular dolls that is. I like dolls that are out of the ordinary, that are originals and that encourage kids to use their imagination. So yes, there are days when I hunker down and look specifically for non-traditional toys…why? Because I can…and like to. With the specific idea in mind that I was going to find some nifty kinds of dolls I wandered about…and did what I usually do and tripped across Kailos. Kaila of Kailos…yes I had to write that some where in here, makes these really cute dolls which she calls Dolly Needs a Home dolls. They are fabric and stuffed with sewn joints and button cheeks…yes they are adorable. Each one is different and unique in her own way…I definitely love that. Kaila doesn’t even name them, that is totally up to you the buyer.

So, here's the deal...You have the chance to win a Kailos doll. Click Here to enter. Please follow the link, entries posted under this article will no be counted!