Saturday, January 3, 2009
So, 4 lucky readers will have the chance to win a a Tooth Tunes Jr for Hasboro!!!
TO ENTER: Go to the Toothtunes site and then leave me a comment telling me what song you like best (make sure that you leave me a way to contact you). BONUS ENTRIES: *Subscribe to the site (leave me the address you used) *Follow me (tell me the name) *Grab my button (leave me the url) *Blog about this site (leave me the url) * Tell 3-4 friends about this site (CC lifestarringellieandeve[@]gmail[.]com) * Enter the Melaleuca giveaways and tell me you did. GIVEAWAY ENDS JAN 15th at 8:00 AM EST!
Labels: contests-giveaways
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











255 comments:
We Will Rock You! Queen
follower
Definitely Miley Cyrus as Hannah Montana!
I follow as Bridgette (The Not-So-Blog)
I have your button on my sidebar!
http://www.thenotsoblog.blogspot.com
I'm a Survivor by Destiny's Child. What a way to start the day!
dcbehlmer(at)hotmail(dot)com
I'd love to brush my pearly whites to a little U Can't Touch This! Thanks!
linjenals at yahoo dot com
I am a happy subscriber!
linjenals at yahoo dot com
I like All Star by Smash Mouth the best. That would be a fun song to dance to while brushing every morning.
3janbabies[at]gmail[dot]com
I like Best of Both Worlds by Hannah Montana.
stacie_vaughan@hotmail.com
I'm a subscriber.
stacie_vaughan@hotmail.com
I follow you as Stacie.
stacie_vaughan@hotmail.com
I entered the Melaleuca giveaway.
stacie_vaughan@hotmail.com
The Lion King!
speak2erin(at)gmail(dot)com
Anything from the Jonas Brothers
I like the Lion King Hukuna Matata (sp?). I can see my son dancing to it now! :) I'm a subscriber.
olivebranch78(@)yahoo(.)com
I love this song: Turbo - Indiana Jones (Raiders March)
and I subscribe
and follow (Kim)
getcha head in the game is my daughter's fave HS Musical song, so she would love that one
jceko77@yahoo.com
I subscribe
jceko77@yahoo.com
We love ALL STAR Thanks!
i'm a subscriber :-)
I just love the song We Will Rock You by Queen. Thank you!
I'm a subscriber.
I'm a subscriber.
I entered the Melaleuca giveaway.
LOL I had to pick Devo "Brush It" Great twist on a classic tune!
Thanks so much!
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
I subscribe via email!
thanks
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I follow your blog!
thanks so much
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
I've emailed a few people and sent you a cc!
Thanks very much!
nancyrobster@gmail.com
I like Kelly Clarkson-Walk Away.
I am a follower. Same name.
I am a subscriber.
kiss rock and roll all night
email subscriber
Queen - we will rock you
This is an easy one..destiny's child: survivor.
Love this..thanks for the neat contest.
i have favorited you on technorati
i am a follower: zoehunter
The Lion King Tune Hakuna Matata
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
I'm a subscriber
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
I'm a follower
nanja
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
Your site Button is on my right sidebar here
Blogged this giveaway
http://nanja-nansplace.blogspot.com/2008/12/life-starring-ellie-and-eve-giveaway.html
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
Entered the Melaleuca giveaway
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
Brush it cracks me up!
ajcmeyer AT go DOT com
I love the "If you're happy and you know it" tune!
My kids have been bugging me for these for months now. I think Queen's "We Will Rock You," would be the best bet.
offthespaceship at myway dot com
I posted a link on Twitter. http://www.lifestarringellieandeve.com/2009/01/hasboro-tooth-tunes-giveaway.html
offthespaceship at myway dot com
I entered the Melaleuca giveaway.
offthespaceship at myway dot com
For kids - The Lion King. For me, the Queen song "We Will Rock You" would probably get me moving in the morning. ;)
The Cheetah Girls, The Party's Just Begun! My daughter loves The Cheetah Girls.
TRigell at aol dot com
I entered the Melaleuca giveaway!
TRigell at aol dot com
I subscribe by email.
TRigell at aol dot com
My son's favorite tune is the Transformers' song.
treflea4 at gmail dot com
I'm following you as Nad
treflea4 at gmail dot com
I suscribe.
treflea4 at gmail dot com
My daughter loves Hannah Montana, so the tune is definitely "The Best of both worlds"
juan_hurrican (at) yahoo (dot) com
I subscribed
juan_hurrican (at) yahoo (dot) com
bare necessities is our favorite...dd loves the jungle book:) thanks!
christinbanda@yahoo.com
HOw fun! My fave of the Jr tunes would be The Bare Necessities!
kissyjensen at gmail dot com
rock and roll all night (kiss)
britt.farris@yahoo.com
I'd have to choose "If you're happy & you know it" Familiar song to me with lots of great childhood memories. Great for kids!
"You can't Touch This" cracks me up. Thanks,
Brandi
lawyer180@yahoo.com
Blacked Eyed Peas - Let's Get is Started in Here.
I subscribe.
The Divo song is hilarious!
sras7508 at gmail dot com
Fun! I like My Littel Pony for my f3 year old. Thanks.
button on blog.
entered the melaleuca giveaway
We will rock you -Queen
tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com
I like Destiny's Child.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I follow as janetfaye
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I like walking on sunshine! izazbz at yahoo dot com
I think any one of my kids would be most excited about Smashmouth's "All Star" - they all like that one!!
Thanks for the giveaway!
What a cute brusher!
I'd pick Bare Necessities... I've never heard of this toothbrush before -- what a great idea! Thanks for the giveaway...
mybabyappleseed(at)yahoo(dot)ca
hakuna Matata would be my daughters favorite song they have
follow blog
noreen
Walking on Sunshime or the Jungle Book
thanks
yellyjohnsen@yahoo.com
hakuna matada...cute song.
follow you now...colleen
I subscribed. colleen_mouse
Definitely Hakuna Matata! Thanks
You can't touch this by MCHammer! I have an ongoing joke with this song with my two year old. Thanks!!!
I'm a subscriber! epianfetti(at)gmail(dot)com
I like "We Will Rock You" by Queen!
khmorgan_00 [at] yahoo [dot] com
walking on sunshine!! thanks for the giveaway!
jayme[dot]bouwens@yahoo[dot]com
I like "Allstar" by Smash Mouth!
My favorite song is "We will rock you" by Queen.
slcremer at gmail dot com
I'm a subscriber, thanks.
slcremer at gmail dot com
I entered the Melaleuca giveaway. - Sherrylinn
Smash Mouth- All Star for sure!
I'd like the Indiana Jones Turbo brush.
We will rock you- queen
These are too cool! I like the Black Eyed Peas song.
kayceewilliams@gmail.com
I like if you're happy and you know it
i subscribe aahaft
My son would love the theme song from Transformers! thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com
I just subscribed!
justicecw@hotmail.com
The Queen We Will Rock You sounds like it would be great! Thank you for offering this giveaway! rhonda (at) acedesignstudio (dot) com
Ok, I just spent 5 minutes listening to songs!! I personally want "Can't Touch This" but I think for my kid I would pick "If you're happy and you know it." Though maybe I would give it to myself if I won??
nateandjakemom at gmail dot com
I am a follower.
nateandjakesmom at gmail dot com
Best of Both Worlds by Hannah Montana would have Liz brushing her teeth 24/7.
traymona[at]aol.com
I like the black eyed peas let's get it started in here. I think it would really get you up and moving in the morning.
queen we will rock you
We will rock you.
chopf712@yahoo.com
My daughter would love Best of Both Worlds by Hannah Montana!
Im subscribed, hawkgirl_16 at hotmail dot com
Im following, mom2anutball
Hilarious! I'd pick Devo.
Subscriber! Thanks.
My favorite is Devo's "Brush It" .
My daughter loves the Lion King so I would say Hakuna Matata
abfantom (at) yahoo (dot) com
You can't touch this!!!
Rockstar-ashlyn@chuparkoff.com
My kids would love Hannah Montana best of both worlds.
Devo, Brush It!
chrissoolee@yahoo.com
We Will Rock You
My daughter would lo Lion King Tooth Tunes Jr.
abfantom (at) yahoo (dot) com
you can't touch this is very humerous
I like the Jungle Book song the best!
I like If You're Happy and You Know It Brush Your Teeth. Thanks!
Brush It by DEVO!
My boys are into KISS right now so I would have to pick the KISS toothbrush...thanks!!
High School Musical- We are all in this together. My six yr old is crazy for all things HSM.
Would have to go with Queen - We Will Rock You
Best of Both Worlds by Hannah Montana
All Star
I pick the Devo "Brush It" song. I always thought that song was hilarious!
I like the Devo "Brush It" song. I always thought that song was hilarious!
jungle book all the way
I love Hakuna Matata but my little boy would probably love if you are happy and you know it.
tvollowitz at aol dot com
It would be great to brush my teeth to the tune of the Beach Boys Fun Fun Fun!
I like the Lion King Hukuna Matata
I am a subscriber.
I like "If you're happy and you know it" Thanks for the great giveaway.
My kids love Corbin Bleu (Push It to the Limit)!
Carla
cpullum(at)yahoo(dot)com
My ds would just love, love, love the Lion King! Me too! : )))
Thanks so much for this give~away! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I also subscribe! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I subscribed. My daughters really want me to win this (6 and 8) so I hope I do!
my kids would love the "we will rock you" by queen. :)
My favorite is Rock and Roll All Night by Kiss.
-Terra H.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I would really have to go with KISS nothing is cooler!!
It would be great to brush to I Love Rock and Roll by Joan Jett! I love these creative minds that are making such cool items for our little ones.
High School Musical "We're all in this Together"
My son would love Push it by Corbin Bleu.
donna444444@yahoo.com
I subscribed.
donna444444@yahoo.com
I follow.
donna444444@yahoo.com
I entered the Melaleuca giveaway.
donna444444@yahoo.com
DEVO's Brush It would be great!
I would love the If You’re Happy & You Know It Brush Your Teeth for my son.
samsakara@twcny.rr.com
I subscribed via email with
samsakara@twcny.rr.com
I follow your blog
samsakara@twcny.rr.com
hey, a win i will enjoy
The Jungle Book - Bear Necessities!
My son is soooo into that movie right now!
The Jungle Book - Bear Necessities!
My son is soooo into that movie right now!
Oh my daughter would love "We will rock you"....we hear that song a lot!
bvbabybv at gmail.com
I am a subscriber.
bvbabybv at gmail.com
I am a follower.
Bhav
bvbabybv at gmail.com
The Lovett family would love We will Rock you toothbrush,
THANKS
Gotta be Queen...We Will Rock You!! How cute!
We will rock you by Queen would be my favorite.
kamlchap(at)gmail(dot)com
we will rock you!!!!
The theme from Rocky. That song is a great way to start your morning.
My daughter and grandkids each got 2 of these in their stockings this past Christmas! My daughter already had one. They LOVE them. My daughter the Hannah Montana fan was in here when I was on the toothtunes site and she actually liked the Jungle Book one the best. I haven't seen that one in stores. We have both HM, Camp Rock, Lion King, My Little Pony and something else. You can contact me by leaving a message for me on my blog. http://expressions-studio.blogspot.com
Love the We will Rock You toothbrush.
ktgonyea at gmail.com
I love We will rock you by Queen!!!!
cal_rubies@yahoo.es
I entered Malluca giveaway!
I'm a suscriber!
janil-nilja.blogspot.com
I'm a follower
cal_rubies@yahoo.es
I grab your button:
http://janil-nilja.blogspot.com/
If you're happy and you know it...
charlies_secret_angel2006 at yahoo dot com
"Best of Both Worlds" by Hannah Montana for my girls. Thanks!
teraustin@mindspring.com
I like "If You're Happy and You Know It Brush Your Teeth." Thanks!
lisanne411 (at) yahoo (dot) com
I LOVE Queen, so I will go with We Will Rock You.
MC Hammer, can't touch this.
meredycat@lycos.com
http://meredycat.blogspot.com/
U Can't Touch This! (although I wonder how well I'd really brush my teeth while I was dancing all around my bathroom!)
I'm following your blog (amweeks)
Hakuna Metata of course!
Thanks!
Sheri H
can contact me thru my blog
Tooth Tunes are too cute, my son Gabriel soon to be 2 or Devin age 4 would love the Spiderman or Indiana Jones.
Blogged:
http://www.lovingheartmommy.com/2009/01/monday-giveaways.html
We follow with Blogger (lovingheartmommy)
We subscribe via email
kristinia AT lovingheartmommy DOT com
Jonas Brothers "Hold On"
:) Thank you for the wonderful giveaway! :)
Hannah Montana
Walking on sunshine.
I am a subscriber (aitmama).
Follower (aitmama).
i likme destinys child survivor
following your blog klp1965
I love Queen- We will Rock you toothbrush song.
Getcha head in the game, this is my grandson's favorite song, and I really crack up when he gets into singing it, this would make for a really fun time for brushing your teeth at our house, thanks for the giveaway
The Cheetah Girls (Shake A Tail Feather)
Jonas Brothers Hold On
athornhill@cableone.net
blogged about it here
http://mommaknowsbest.wordpress.com/2009/01/12/giveaways/
athornhill@cableone.net
I like the song If You're Happy and You Know It Brush Your Teeth.
Thanks!
aikychien@yahoo.com
you are my sunshine!
smiley_2516@yahoo.com
I absolutely love Neil Sedaka's "Waking Up Is Hard To Do." I saw him in concert, and he was FAB.
I'm an email subscriber (jdelehant [at] COX dot NET).
Post a Comment