Wednesday, January 7, 2009
You have a chance to win a songbird pocket mirror and a set of 6 magnets from HomeStudio2. TO ENTER: Go to HomeStudio2 and look around, then come back here and tell me what you liked best (be sure to leave me a way to contact you). You can enter this way EVERYDAY. BONUS ENTRIES: *Subscribe to my site *Follow my site *Answer this question: "Have you ever had an embarrassing spinach or lettuce moment?" *Fave me on technorati (under the subscriber box) *Tell 2-3 friends about this site and CC lifestarringellieandeve[@]gmail[.]com. *Follow me on Twitter CONTEST ENDS JAN 18TH AT 8:00 AM EST
Here's what you could win:
Labels: contests-giveaways
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













220 comments:
Love the "Flowers No.1" 6 Magnet Set.
I also subscribe via Google Reader.
I like the 'MATRYOSHKA DOLL' pocket mirror.
I love the mirror with the lotus flower on it
HOMESTUDIO - - - - 6 Magnet Set - 'FLOWERS No.1' is my fave.
I subscribe.
I love the owl. Owls are smart :)
I like the 'WORLD TRAVELER'magnet set. Thank you
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
I'm subscribed
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
I'm following
yes I've had a spinach moment and when I did I made my self a luscious spinach salad.
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
Faved you on technorati
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
I love the 'SONGBIRD (Red)' pocket mirror!
I like the Faith pocket mirror
imchristiedammit[at]yahoo[dot]com
Love the HOMESTUDIO 6 Magnet Set FLOWERS No.1.
I subscribe.
my fave is the SAKURA BLOSSOMS (Red) mirror.
i follow you
i follow you on twitter (aplotaxisamomum)
HOMESTUDIO - - - - 6 Magnet Set - 'EVERYBODY IS A STAR'
nor_lou at hotmail dot com
I like the HOMESTUDIO, 6 Magnet Set - 'FLOWERS No.1'
juan_hurrican (at) yahoo (dot) com
My spinach moment would be when I made a spinach frittata. It turned out surprisingly good.
juan_hurrican (at) yahoo (dot) com
THe bird on a branch (dusk) mirror or the flowers no2 magnets.
I like the Asian- Inspired Magnet set- those would be great to hold up my son's artwork on the fridge!
linjenals at yahoo dot com
I am a happy subscriber!
linjenals at yahoo dot com
I have not had a spinach moment, but I definiely have had a corn-on-the-cob moment!
linjenals at yahoo dot com
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the vintage camera pocket mirror!!
(waterprincess812@aol.com)
I subscribe.
I am a follower.
I like the "faith" design. Thanks.
I told two friends - send cc in email. TY (blogged)
subscribed by email
follow site
I really like the Daja horse pocket mirror. Thats really cute.
Thank you so much!
The only spinach movement I had was moving it away from me. I tried to like it.
I love the "World Traveleer" magnets. So pretty!
keep calm and carry on :)
oh yes....spinach loves me!
The bird on a branch is darling. Gotta say though, that the "do or do not, there is no try" reminds me of a nasty boss I once had.
No lettuce or spinach incidents; mine is always cracked black pepper. Aargh!
Email subscriber! Thanks.
Love the Flowers No. 1 magnet set. Just beautiful.
I subscribe.
I love the Sakura Blossoms Pocket Mirror.
treflea4 at gmail dot com
I'm a suscriber! Thanks!
treflea4 at gmail dot com
I'm a follower.
treflea4 at gmail dot com
I love ""Magnet Set - 'FLOWERS No.2'"" It's sooo beatiful!!
I have your button and follow you with bloglines :)
I hate spinach!! buargggggg :D
I really like the lotus flower mirror. What a great shop! Thanks for the giveaway!
One of my favorites is the PROUD PEACOCK pocket mirror.
=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
i'm a subscriber
=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
i love mirrors in general they are so unique thanks for the contest
I really liked the Pocket Mirror - 'BLYTHE' but really they were all something I would buy. thanks to you and the sponsor for offering it to us.
texasgirl(at)rocketmail(dot)com
I love the Flowers #2 set!
What fun mirrors! I actually have two favorite: The Eiffel Tower Mirror and the "Old School" Mirror.
I don't know if it was ever spinach...but defintely had lettuce in my teeth.
I like the Faith pocket mirror, and a few other things too, thanks for hosting this cute giveaway,
I like 6 Magnet Set - 'FLOWERS No.2.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
Subscribed.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I follow.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I really like the black and white twin daisies pocket mirror. Would look great in my purse! Thanks!
I'm subscribed!
I love the white owl pocket mirror.
I love the pocket mirror that says 'keep calm and carry on' - thanks for the chance! alicedemske at hotmail.com
Mad about dots. Cute!
chopf712@yahoo.com
I like the 6 Magnet Set - 'BLACK and WHITE'!
I subscribed!
I love the HOMESTUDIO - - - - 6 Magnet Set - 'ASIAN INSPIRED' set. So beautiful.
I love the Pocket Mirror - SAKURA BLOSSOMS (Green).
chrissoolee@yahoo.com
I love the Eifel Tower mirror! Thanks for a great giveaway!
lindagregsmith(at)gmail(dot)com
I also subscribe!!
I love the 6 Magnet Set - 'FLOWERS No.2'.
The Asian inspired magnets would be a perfect compliment in my home (as that's how it's decorated).
I love the Homestudio Pocket Matryoshka Doll Mirror
-Lindsey
MrsLindsey83@yahoo.com
I love that shop! I just added it to my favorites. I really like the Japanese magnet set.
Thanks for the giveaway!
~Jenny~
I'm a follower!
adams006 at hotmail dot com
HOMESTUDIO - - - - Pocket Mirror - 'MATRYOSHKA DOLL'
KawaiiNeko2008 (at) aol (dot) com
HOMESTUDIO - - - - 6 Magnet Set - 'FLOWERS No.1' is what i like
I like the 'PETAL POP (Black)' Pocket Mirror. sierramuse8 at aol.
I love the "Flowers No. 1" Magnat set. It certainly would add life to my kitchen! Thanks.
divaqueenie(at)gmail(dot)com
I love the "joy" pocket mirror!! Beautiful...
My favorite is the red SAKURA BLOSSOMS Pocket Mirror.
I like the Pocket Mirror - 'DANDELION FLUFF.' Thanks!
I like the black and white magnet set and the keep calm and carry on mirrors. Thanks
love the dandelion fluff pocket mirror
I really love the magnet sets. My favorite is the 'ASIAN INSPIRED'set. Really cute.
Thanks so much for this giveaway.
My favorite pocket mirror is the Pocket Mirror - 'BIRD ON A BRANCH (Dusk)'. It's beautiful. I've wanted a pocket mirror for years, and this is the best one out there!
its.a.hit at gmail dot com
I love the designs with solid items, like the bird, bike and dandelion fluff. They are great!
I really like the pocket mirror with the "MATRYOSHKA DOLL" design!
greenyak [at] yahoo [dot] com
Love the Effifel Tower Pocket Mirror-like the aged look.
Elaine R
emrosser@shaw.ca
I love the Tiny Elephant!
I like the pocket mirror - mad about dots! My 12ydd will be 13 next week and she is crazy for polka dots. That would be an awesome gift for her. Here is the link...
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=18754879
I'm not following your blog!
KC @ Lil Momma's Haven
I follow you on twitter...
That's how I heard about this contest.
KC aka lilmommax4
Pocket Mirror - 'SAKURA BLOSSOMS (Green
Nora
neneelynn@yahoo.com
I soooo love the 'MATRYOSHKA DOLL' Pocket Mirror -!!! Magical! : ))) Reminds me of the beautiful Russian dolls my mum had when we were little. : )))
Thanks so much for this give~away! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
You'll love that I'm a subscriber. : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
Most embarrassing spinach moment: Class photo with those wily green strands stuck in my teeth! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I faved you on technorati....user name: leahita.
Thanks again for this give~away.
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I love following you on TWITTER....username: leahita!!! : )))
Thanks again! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
Daja horse pocket mirror
Love the HOMESTUDIO 6 Magnet Set FLOWERS No.1
I love the Asian-Inspired Magnets!! They're colorful and true to the Asian art! Thank you for the contest!
txgigggles@yahoo.com
I am an e-mail subscriber.
I like the Sakura Blossoms Pocket Mirror the best. cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com
Love the Pocket Mirror - 'SAKURA BLOSSOMS (Red)'
If I needed a pocket mirror I would like the 'Love'.
I like 6 Magnet Set - 'BLACK and WHITE'.
annabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com
like the Pocket Mirror - 'VINTAGE CAMERA ... i really just like the picture of the vintage camera...so cool
beverly.stein2@gmail.com
I must say that I also enjoy the Red Swallow Pocket Mirror! Matches my tattoos!
Sooooo love the SAKURA BLOSSOMS Pocket Mirror!!! Beautiful!!!
Thanks again for the give~away! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I like the blue "Keep calm and carry on"
bleuteam at gmail dot com
I would choose the 6 Magnet Set - 'WORLD TRAVELER' - because my sweetie is a Brit, but I do love the "Do or Do Not- There is No Try". Nice.
I subscribe :)))
I subscribe :)))
I follow too :)))
The Lotus Flower mirror is beautiful.
Keep calm and carry on - every mom should have one of those to help deal with daily frazzles!
I am a subscriber.
Follow you on blogger.
Never had an embarrassing spinach or lettuce moment - as far as I know, LOL.
Follow you on twitter.
My grandma would love a set of the Asian Inspired magnets. Too cool!
I love the 6 Magnet Set - 'EVERYBODY IS A STAR'
britt.farris@yahoo.com
subscribed to your blog
britt.farris@yahoo.com
Great Prize :)
ktgonyea at gmail.com
now following you on twitter (britzy2)
britt.farris@yahoo.com
I like matrioshka doll!
I`m a suscriber.
I'm a follower.My mail: cal_rubies@yahoo.es
I love spinachs and lettuce!
I grab your button:
http://janil-nilja.blogspot.com/
I like the magnet sets the best - they are all so pretty. Thanks!
lisanne411 (at) yahoo (dot) com
I love the Green Sakura Blossoms Pocket Mirror.
The SONGBIRD (Red) Pocket Mirror is truly gorgeous!!!!
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
Peace signs, for sure.
I love the pocket mirror with the gnome on it!
I love the "Asian Inspired" 6 magnet set! These are beautiful magnets and such creative designs, definately a new approach to spicing up the fridge!!
Following via Blogger!
I've come to find out that I like both fresh and cooked spinach, but not the spinach in a can.. frozen spinach or even fresh spinach cooked yourself is soo much better tasting!
We subscribed via email!
kristinia AT lovingheartmommy dot com
i like the owl pocket mirror!
I like the red swallow pocket mirror. It was hard to pick because I liked several of the designs a lot.
love the Matryoshka doll
I really like the world traveler magnet set!
The the asian magnets! So pretty and simple.
love the Matryoshka doll,,,very pretty.these would be cute made into push pins for bulletine boards too
joni514@roadrunner.com
I like the Keep Calm and Carry On magnet set
really loved the joy pocket mirror
I looove the 'WORLD TRAVELER' magnet set! Cute!! I love the Eiffel Tower one.
kkondek at gmail.com
I love the owl.
adrian309@juno.com
The VINTAGE CAMERA (Black) mirror is my fave
My favorite is the Pocket Mirror -'BLYTHE'.
-Terra H.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I sooooooo love the 6 Magnet Set - 'FLOWERS No.2'!!! Sweet! : )))
Thanks again for the give~away! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I love the HOMESTUDIO - - - - Pocket Mirror - 'WHITE OWL' It's so cute!
Thanks!
aikychien@yahoo.com
Love the Pocket Mirror - 'KEEP CALM CARRY ON
I subscribe to your reader
I'm sure I've had a spinach or lettuce moment that someone has helped me save me from embarassment
I love Home Studio's "Peace Signs" 6 Magnet Set.
Another excellent giveaway, and another great Etsy seller. Thanks!
Love the red Sakura blossom mirror!
"Have you ever had an embarrassing spinach or lettuce moment?"
YES! I had a short story published in a now-defunct journal called IOWA WOMAN. In the story, a character said something the Iowa Woman editor felt was TOO embarrassing. So I had to substitute the dialogue with a line about "having broccoli or spinach caught between your front teeth."
Wow: I really liked the Pocket Mirror - 'SAKURA BLOSSOMS (Green)'
How pretty!!
Pocket Mirror - 'WHITE OWL'very cute ideas on this site!
joni514@roadrunner.com
I alos love her pocket mirror designs. Like the HOMESTUDIO - - - - Pocket Mirror - 'EIFFEL TOWER'
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I am a subscriber via email.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I follow you through Google Reader.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
The 6 Magnet Set - 'FLOWERS No.1' would look great in my kitchen!
elissa at huebert dot org
Follower!
elissa at huebert dot org
I am forever dropping lettuce on myself when I eat salads.
elissa at huebert dot org
I have a thing for owls. I adore the HOMESTUDIO Pocket Mirror'WHITE OWL'.How sweet it is. Makes me want to hug it, or look at my lipstick.
scarey_karma@yahoo.com
The BIG ADVENTURE (Red) Pocket Mirror is soooo adorably cute!
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I love the Asian inspired magnet set :)
Please enter me and thanks for the giveaway!
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
My favorite is the 6 Magnet Set - 'BLACK and WHITE'
Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com
HOMESTUDIO - - - - Pocket Mirror - 'WHITE OWL'SO ADORABLE!
JONI514@ROADRUNNER.COM
The SAKURA BLOSSOMS (Red) Pocket Mirror is just beautiful!
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
love the mirror with the lotus flower ,,I find something i love every time I come to this site
joni514@roadrunner.com
I like the red songbird pocket mirror, how cute!
you have the best givaways.
oh goodness, these are sooooo cool!
so, putting this site in my favorites.
i picked the MAGNET SET - 6 Magnets
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Includes these 6 Magnets (see first picture):
▪ CHANDELIER
▪ BLYTHE DOLL FACE
▪ TWIN DAISIES
▪ FLEUR DE LIS
▪ INDIE CRAFTER
▪ IN A TRANCE
Thank you!!
mommy2skie@yahoo.com
subscribed.
mommy2skie@yahoo.com
following you on blogger.
mommy2skie@yahoo.com
got your button.
mommy2skie@yahoo.com
I'd like the HOMESTUDI 6 Magnet Set'WORLD TRAVELER' the best
rosans4@comcast.net
I'm a subscriber
rosans4@comcast.net
I folow your blog
rosans4@cocmast.net
No embarassing spinach moment but one time I was ill in bed with a fever and my kids age 9,7 and 4 had a spinach fight. My husband was stunned when he came home to that explosion.
rosans4@comcast.net
I e-mailed 2 people and cc'd you about the giveaway
rosans4@comcast.net
I like the Pocket Mirror - 'DANDELION FLUFF.
adrian309@juno.com
My favorite item are the 6 magnet set in Flowers No. 1.
Pocket Mirror - 'SAKURA BLOSSOMS (Blue)is my favorite!
mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com
I am a subscriber!
mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com
legacyofbrutalitysa{AT}gmail.com
I am a follower!
mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com
I have you favved on my Technorati!
Username: wastebasket
mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com
I am following you on Twitter.
Username: wastebasket
mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com
Yes, I didn't notice until much later though :( It was broccoli
The SONGBIRD Yellow Pocket Mirror is just delightful!
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
Love the 6 Magnet Set in Flowers No. 1.
so cute! I love the keep calm and carry on ones! okay i actually love them all!! thanks
kmsst19@gmail.com
I like the wide assortment.
there's something there for everybody.
adrian309@juno.com
My fave is the Keep Calm and Carry On red pocket mirror!
I soooo love the 'WORLD TRAVELER' 6 Magnet Set!!! Magical! : )))
Thanks again! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I have two favorites:
1.) HOMESTUDIO - - - - Pocket Mirror - 'SAKURA BLOSSOMS (Blue)'
2.) HOMESTUDIO - - - - Pocket Mirror - 'LOVE'
Post a Comment