Friday, January 23, 2009
BUSINESS FIRST- Help a Blogger Out and Send Her to BlogHer '09...Sponsors Wanted! Ask Me
what I can do for YOU!
I have decided that I am going to attend the BlogHer '09 conference in July, which means I am currently on the prowl for a sponsor or a couple of sponsors. If you want me (the insanely cool mom that I am ) to represent your (insanely fun, cool and trendy product) contact me and we can talk. I am looking for partial sponsors, full sponsors, and whatever else. Help me help you get your product or company into the limelight and introduced to moms...you do know that they are the ones who are doing all the buying right?
NOW SOMETHING TOTALLY GREAT- Introducing the You've Been Starred Award!
* Name FIVE (5) star qualities about yourself
* Name Two (2) star qualities about the following
* Pass this award on to 3 sites you think deserve to be STARRED!
THE FIRST WINNERS OF THE AWARD ARE (yes I can count and know there are 5 but since it is my award I can do five :-P):
* Amy @ Resourceful Mommy
* Dana @ Baby Luxe {daily}
* Cecelia @ Cool Baby Kid
* Trisha @ Momdot
* Ellen @ Thrifty & Chic Mom
Here are the GIVEAWAYS!!! currently in progress.
-Kiddy Up Kid Bouquet
-Red Rose Ring
-Lovers Gift Basket
-Frill 'er Up Couture Tutu
-Valentine's For Boys
-Miss Ruby Sue Purse
-$50 Tiny Prints Gift Certificate
-Eternal Autumn Gift Certificate
-Dolly Needs a Home
-Let's Go Strolling Sack
-Valetine's Tutu
That's a lot of great prizes so get your entries in now and spread the word about them to your friends!












2 comments:
That is an absolutely awesome award! Good luck getting sponsors for Blogher 09!
Good luck in getting a sponsor (I have great faith that you will) :)
Post a Comment