Wednesday, January 21, 2009
So this is a bit different today, I am not reviewing a product I am reviewing a website called Let's Go
Strolling. Can you guess why? Of course because it almost has "stroller" in the title, don't you know my at all by now? So I met the two women who run this site on Twitter (if you haven't tried it out you really should!) and being the stroller fanatic that I am I had to run over to their site to see what it had. Let's just say I should have put a bib on, because I was drooling over the gear that they offer. They offer some great stuff, like Phil and Ted's strollers, great looking diaper bags, the diaper bag accessory that you really need, and tons of other cool stuff. In this article you are going to find some pics of my favorite Let's Go Strollering products...my birthday is in Nov. but if you want to get me a present early I won't complain. Click Here to enter.












0 comments:
Post a Comment