Thursday, January 29, 2009
Check it out! I was awarded the "Thank You" Award from Frugalicious Mommy. Thank you ladies I appreciate it and look forward to passing it on. So what are the requirments of the "Thank You" Award? Well I have to pass it on to 10 (or so) other blogs...hey I can do that!!!
Thanks to these ladies who are some great writers and have wonderful sites. I wish I had more hours in the day to read them all, all the time.
So are you ready to find some great reads? Check it out!
* Susie Q Homemaker
* Mommy in Pink
* Keeper of the Cheerios
* Goodies for Mom
* The Funky Monkey
* Peanut Butter and Pickles Reviews
* Shake the Salt
* Musings of a Housewife
* Frugal Mommy of 2 Girls
* Thrifty and Chic Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
Aw, thanks so much! I wish I could take credit for writing the article myself, but it was part of the Blog-in. :)
Thanks you have a great blog yourself!
Post a Comment