Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So Cecelia over at Ask Baby Kid somehow managed to con me into participating in her What's In It Wednesdays...this week's theme: What's in your diaper bag? This is where the conning comes in. If you take a look at the pic I am posting *under duress* you will see why I must have been exhausted and not paying attention when I agreed.


So yes, there is currently 1 Ellie shoe, a pair of mittens that Eve never wears, a couple of scrunched up diapers, my wallet (on the very bottom) and some make-up (peaking out the side). Ok, it is amazing that I manage to get by...where are the wipes, formula, change of clothes, snacks, sippy and bottle that I should have? So my search for the perfect diaper bag that helps me organize continues. And let me just say this...I meandered over to Ask Baby Kid hoping that perhaps Cecelia's was looking a little like mine...let's just say I am now adding another fetish to my list...DIAPER BAGS.

1 comments:

Jenna said...

My diaper bag is filled with papers! Don't ask me how but receipts, dr papers, oh just about any paper possible ends up in the diaper bag!